Holy shit. BASED!

holy shit. BASED!

Attached: 1530679742920.png (1200x648, 233K)

Imagine not enjoying Eine Kleine Natchmusik and Don't Sweat the Technique at the same time.

cringe and retarded

Not this shit again

Mozart is probably the most overrated composer of all time, either him or Vivaldi.

That some people still believe in Religion instead of doing research is objective proof that some people are stupid.

t.genre tourist that hasn't even heard 1% of Mozart's music

I wish I was Jewish so I could shit on rapcels all day on twitter and then go home and tittyfuck my wife's gigantic khazar milkers.

And yet all of the researchers who founded post-Enlightenment science were religious. Hmmmm.

*tips fedora*
global rule 2 btw

>some people
>only some

This is the most pseud post I've seen here

You missed OP with that, but try again

this thread is allowed, but my thread about Taylor Swift (a musician) with an attached picture of Taylor Swift (a musician) was deleted because, it violated rule 1 'Discuss music, artists, and instruments here. All images should relate to the topic at hand.'
great job janitors

Gonna cry bitchboy? Gonna shit your britches and cry to mommy?
I wasnt aiming for OP

tbf, Vivaldi is fucking shit.

I posted a Rollins thread once and got banned, granted I didn’t mention music and just imputed that he was in the closet

>Gonna cry bitchboy? Gonna shit your britches and cry to mommy?
wow rude
please be respectful here
you should apologise now
i feel your pain

Mozart is prime thot music

I bet you like Max Richter you dumbfuck retard

Gonna take a big poopy in those britches bitch? huh? huh? Fuck off.

>sure I listen to classical, bach mozart the list goes on...
Its true, its exactly what someone desperately trying to sound smart would say

It's a shame those happen to be the two actual best composers of all time then

And the scientists of the enlightenment that literally debated and articulated what constitutes 'objectivity' and valid knowledge were all literally christians you uneducated swine

Mozart is entey level classic music for normies. I don't understand. Why doesn't he brag about listening to avant-garde music, why Mozart specifically? Real intellectuals know that good music can found within virtually any genre. Ben Shapiro is either baiting or maybe just unaware that this tweet makes him come off as a pseudo-intellectual who knows very little about music.

based hebrew reverse psychology

shapiro is a retarded midget, this kinda cringe is to be expected from him

Yeah nice try at self-promotion, Moz. Lick My Ass at a high tempo

He's right but the people who listen to Bach are equally retarded.

his subjective tastes are objective proof of people's stupidity

“Put me and Ben Shapiro in the cage. Watch what happens. I will use Ben Shapiro’s body like a Fleshlight.”

Attached: i4v0en0lk5931.jpg (559x984, 103K)

>being an atheist in 2019
DUDE YOU JUST POSTED CRINGE

>Twitter post from 2011
This board is really retarded to get baited so easily

oh i forgot jordan peterson made christian moralfaggotry cool and edgy again

Why? Because some people still prefer truth in this world instead of basing their identity on a cult comprised of fallacies?

Yuppies aid it?

You must be new here, this is nothing.

Attached: 041AEAC5-E1C4-4B7E-90D9-0257D0DE057A.png (720x720, 117K)

Jordan Peterson is just a surrogate dad for all the crackbabies who couldn't get their shit together without some snaggletoothed nutsack in a suit telling them how to do it.