Thoughts on Joji?

Thoughts on Joji?

Attached: maxresdefault (10).jpg (1280x720, 115K)

Bad internet rapper

garbage

Tries really hard and is really bad

Pink guy songs are unironically better

Attached: 1428702003214.png (500x375, 149K)

based

>tries really hard
lol what? what are you supposed to do as a musician, not try your best to make the best music you can?

yeah I agree about pink guy tho

I liked his Filthy Frank show

Trash

Filthy Frank was kino and the Pink Guy music is funny, Joji has some good songs but I don't like his music overall

real boring and generic

Very weak except for "slow dancing", which is surprisingly decent.

chloe burbank was decent as well as the pink guy projects but everything else sucks

Asians don't belong in hip hop

Good music and funny youtuber. You're just being contrarian if you disagree.

Yeah they belong in hell.

Attached: it was just a prank bro.jpg (4918x2918, 2.29M)

cringe

Awful meme shit

he stopped being guy when he quit the pink latex thing

>lo fi beats for gaming study chill

I listen to ballads 1 about once every 2 weeks. A guilty pleasure of mine

You don’t want to make it look like you’re trying really hard because it comes off as insecure.

it is absolutely mind-boggling how long there's been posts about this guy's music given what it is. this is what viral marketing looks like, folks

>claims that making stupid internet sketches was 'too stressful'

puuuuuusssssssyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Filthy Frank is the only reason anyone talked about his music to begin with

I just want dumb filthy frank videos again.
Stop this shit.

Youtube has been pretty shit since he stopped. Even idubbbz is bordering in the pacified.

Imagine that vid with baby rat totillas on today's tube.

Attached: 1563485593401.jpg (331x346, 93K)

I honest to god haven't even listened to his shit.
I can't. It's like if John Cleese stopped Monty Python to make progressive rock like Pink Floyd.

Attached: 1553820710225.jpg (378x368, 22K)

It's because he has stans from his meme youtube career
Filthy Frank was fucking huge dude. He was the guy that made that harlem shake meme that was the #1 normalfag meme for a bit.

His old meme music is variable, some boring shit, some fun meme songs (kys, stfu and help my favs) and some songs were nice even as silly as they were

His new joji music isn't shit, but personally I don't really like it

Thought his youtube videos were funny in highschool, afraid to watch them again and not find them enjoyable anymore.

that’s surprisingly accurate

Attached: 75CEFFAF-2E07-4150-839E-CF22F68DEFF3.jpg (473x485, 56K)

Only like Slow dancing in the dark

I miss Filthy Frank

nah joji is good
>and hes not specifically hip hop most of his shit falls under the wide umbrella of pop
desu
hes got imagination which i can give him credit for i guess

It probably could be good. But to me, Filthy Frank was the higher art. He did shit that youtube would ban you for now.
Yea Forums seemed to not care about him back then, but now he's incredibly important as a beacon of what youtube used to be like during the period from 2010 - 2016.
Him and MDE are so fucking important in retrospect, because they prove how fucked things are right now with freedom of expression, even if FF was not even close to what MDE did.

Music is alright for alt-pop. I do wish he went in a more experimental direction but his music is good for the most part. He had some really cool shoegazey tracks on ballads 1 - imo that would be an interesting direction to take.
Also, there will never be another Filthy Frank and as much as you love or hate that persona you have to admit that that is sad.

Easy, no effort, sanitised pop music. Worse than bad it's just passable, no real definition to it whatsoever.

He became the very thing he swore to destroy

Slow Dancing In The Dark and Yeah Right are ok and Chloe Burbank is his best release. Pretty meh overall.