What does Yea Forums think of Deicide?

What does Yea Forums think of Deicide?

Attached: Deicide-1990-Deicide.jpg (300x300, 44K)

First two albums are good.

They were ok when I was 12. After that, what was the point?

Legion is amazing

Honestly didn't age that well and sound very very much like the early 90s.

Middle school core

Death Metal is garbage

They were very edgy in the 80s and 90s but in 2019 what they do isnt edgy at all.

tell us about how you grew up into a mature tame impala fan with a ponytail and extensive collection of button up shirts

Bitching about Christfags was such an 80s-90s thing when the Moral Majority held tons of power. Today it's just pique.

By the 10th grade you've pretty much grown out of them.

Based

Adults only listen to Blue Note jazz, ambient, and classical.

No one that's 12 ever listens to extreme metal lmao gtfo

>album made in the early 90s sounds like an album made in the early 90s
Wow

Unpopular opinion: S/t and SOTL are absolutely great while L and OUTC are good but inferior. Other albums are fine at best and bad/mixed ar worst. Generaly solid band.

At least they have more substance than just "Dude my grandma made me go to church on Sunday the nerve of her I hate religion so much."

Legion rips
this is part of the charm i think
yeah

Attached: eda2227cf0cf8f328f65d4cbeb85c0aaa5f3c1b4.jpg (640x640, 73K)

>caring about lyrics so much that the only "substance" music can have is purely lyrical

listen to Deicide - Ew, Who Invited Jesus?

>Tame Impala
>having any actual content in their music
Do ho ho ho.

There isn't a single rhyme in this entire release that doesn't make me cringe like I'm constipated.
Some things are so bad they actually end up being funny. Not this. Zero redeeming qualities, zero moments that bring a smile to the listener's face - unless they happen to be completely insane.
This is by far the worst music I have heard in all of 2019, and in the top ten personal worst of all-time. It's literally so bad, it has to be a joke.

I don't like this album. No one in my house likes this album. My wife made me watch, "The Notebook", with her for making her hear it.
The next night she went out and got drunk with her friends at some Chippendales type place. That was her revenge and I'm fortunate it was relatively mild.
My friends all hate this album and now they all laugh at me for being such a sucker and dropping twenty bucks on it.
They told me that I should have just downloaded it illegally and I should have.
There's a laundry list of all the people who no longer feel I have any credibility when it comes to selecting cool music.
There's no redemption in hating it either; I actually bought it and that makes me an idiot now.

I have tried different methods of getting rid of them as well and the one which I thought would work best, was to take them into a local used CD store and just leave it there on one of the racks.
I thought, "How could that possibly go wrong?" Somehow, it did.
As I was leaving the store, the alarm went off like I was leaving without paying for something. The owner darted across the store,
past the CD rack I left it in, quickly grabbed it and aggressively shoved it into my chest.
"Don't you ever try to dump something like THIS in my store again!!!"

So where are they now? Bottom of the catbox. Safest damn place they could ever possibly be!

Attached: Riz2xnOp.jpg (1252x1252, 69K)

their new album was actually pretty good

Who?
First two Deicide are top tier 90s death

lyl

Most posters in this thread are confused or ignorant

You don't actually be a deicide fan.

You listen to their first two albums, which are both pretty good death metal, especially legion, and you move on.
It's not something you grow out of, you literally spend a week or two on this band, appreciate it for what it is and move on with your musical journey, maybe returning to it sometimes because a few songs were cool or catchy.

If you spent your entire middle school years listening to deicide then it's just sad and retarded, you're not cool or intelligent that you had to grow out of it.