dl.wank.ninja/open/f74f7095171e97a075c947b317343b58/Fear Inoculum/Fear/
youtube.com/watch?v=WIwR3dN6Id0
songsterr.com/a/wsa/tool-46-and-2-tab-s56867t1
youtube.com/watch?v=miBfwWHSmb8
youtu.be/mVSWScGpcv0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for best album this year

I'm on the third listen. It keeps getting better.

its shit

you just don't understand maynard like me

tool more like stool

FUCKING MY BF IN HIS ASS RIGHT NOW AS WE ASCEND INTO THE MULTILAYERED AND RHYTMICALLY COMPLEX INTRODUCTION SEGUE SECTION OF INVINCIBLE... LOTSA POPPERS, COKE AND MDMA, MJK REALLY HITS OUR MALE G-SPOTS HARD, MY BF REALLY ENJOYS THE SMOOTH SILKY SOFT VOCALS, STUFFING MY COCK ACCORDING TO FIBONACCI SEQUENCE, PRAYING OPEN MY BF'S THIRD EYE... IT'S TOO TIGHT... FOREARM DEEP AGAINST THE ANUS LINE...

Attached: download (1).jpg (275x183, 6K)

I'm not even trying to hate on tool, they're fine, but why is everyone acting so cringe in these tool threads? They're the faggiest shit I've seen in ages

Culling Voices > rest of the album

i shit in my hand

you sound like a 14 year old. why.

So you’re one of those guys who spends time in threads he hates?

>tool go full orange man bad

Lame

>2019
>Still being a MIGApede

embarrassing tbqh

first for best album of the day

maynard is the weak link

>TOOL "LEAK" THREAD
Less of a leak and more of a big, smelly dump

Talent order goes Danny>Justin>Gaynerd>>>>>>>>>>>>>Adam

I don't like it

why it took the 13 years to release this weak shit

I don't like it.
Sounds too much like APC now

drum sound is incredible, long live joe baressi

uhm, where in the fuck did you dream that up you delusional moron?

literally my first tear in years

Those who are shitting on it already, what did want from this release? Do you like Tool to begin with?

Feels like a lot of you get some perverse enjoyment out of proclaiming how much you don't like this or that album, especially when it's highly anticipated like this one.

god this thread is full of faggots

joe rogan's interview was more exciting than this album

This album kinda reminds me of The Glowing Man

fuck off nigger

>making that insane assumption because people don't like something you like
seek help you retarded boomer

every song sound the same.
They took the worst parts of 10000 days and made an album out of it

still want to listen to an actual CD, don't know if the uploader put some extra gain & EQ on this or some shit, but it sounds super loud and wall-of-sound flat to me and is verging on driving my desktop monitors in some places and I know they can handle any properly mastered album at high volume. I can imagine that is not the style Tool would be adopting at this time when they have a long history of making their quiets really quiet.

>Tool would be adopting at this time when they have a long history of making their quiets really quiet.
10,000 days was loud as fuck

this is the most boring and unimaginative album ever, again shameless self and king crimson rip-offs, it's fucking EMBARASSING for a band like that

You right now

Attached: crocker2007.jpg (500x415, 25K)

>>making that insane assumption because people don't like something you like
Any time a highly anticipated album drops there are threads here saying "it's shit", "what went wrong", "it's his/her/their worst album", "we waited X years for this?", etc. within minutes. I'm not basing that on this release alone. A pretty large part of Yea Forums clearly loves reveling in disappointment for whatever reason.

>because people don't like something you like
I'm not even a huge Tool fan or anything. I'm listening to it the second time now and I think it's pretty good but I'm not crying or claiming that it's the best album ever. I haven't waited 13 years for this album like some people. The response here just doesn't make sense to me. It's Tool and it sounds like Tool. Will be interesting to see how this album is received outside of Yea Forums.

>Those who are shitting on it already, what did want from this release?
Nothing in particular, had no expectations of it being good
>Do you like Tool to begin with?
Not really although Undertow is decent

his lyrics are atrocious

>KCfag still at it
lmaoing at your life

Hey guys I like the album it's good music i think :) The guitars are nice and the drums are fun and CCT sounds like Danny jamming over an aphex twin track and i just thinke its good ! :-3

pneuma the only track i dislike, its such a slog.

I like the rest of them but i cant see it being anything more than my least fav tool album

relisten to Lateralus and then give FI another listen

Maynard phoned it in again. Fucking hell.

>let's play another album entirely in drop D with lots of open strings what could go wrong

I'm on my 4th repeat right now, just sad that there's nothing that REALLY stands out of the lot besides the Descending solo part. It's extremely solid all around, it's way better than anything a band could ever do after a 13 years hiatus but I feel they took too much of the safe way.
I'm missing the bangers like Vicarious, The Grudge, Parabola, H, Eulogy, Third Eye etc

Good idea, actually listen to everything starting from Opiate and you'll realize FI really drags everything for merely a minimal climax on each songs.

Imagine waiting for thirteen years and actually being impressed by this boring shite.

All day/night yesterday constant thirst seeking the leak
>Where is it omgomgomg reeeee

Second the album actually leaks
>Shit sux tool sux reeeeee

Never change moo

>people hear album
>people subsequently form an opinion!
Wow what a sharp observation you made

>13 years

Attached: 1485640022581.jpg (540x534, 67K)

you seeded at least 10GB, aren't you Yea Forums?

Attached: 2019-08-25-154345_283x66_scrot.png (283x66, 8K)

SOFT
ROCK
DRONE
FEST

Maynard James Keenan owns a vineyard in a touristy ghost town here in AZ called Jerome. Apparently him the band are having an open listening party on the 29th. Hopefully I'll be able to go

I don't seed at all. I haven't got a problem buying stolen goods, but I sure as shit ain't selling them.

sucks to be living in the land of free

I'm not seeding atm because RED's tracker is down

I'm happy to let you retards do all the work while I reap the spoils.

>being surprised that anyone who isn't retarded is a leftie

Ey user, was briznitch the final leaker and where did he upload it?

What will P4K have to say about this album?

Tool fans are edgy manchildren, what did you expect?

dl.wank.ninja/open/f74f7095171e97a075c947b317343b58/Fear Inoculum/Fear/

Been sharing on slsk non stop since the leak. Did 26 upload in the last hour or so, so must be closing on 50 GB

show your tool tattoos to honor the new record

Attached: 1566728318300.jpg (4128x2322, 2.05M)

yikes

did you do that yourself?

i got it when i was 15. no turning back now

Thanks but I wanted to know what happened since I felt asleep waiting for it

i'm disappointed :(

i feel like each track is good for 2-3 mins total

it was like the 3rd tattoo that my friend ever did. it's shit, but I stand by it

Any legit FLAC?

What did you expect? This band doesn't collaborate together anymore. They literally don't even go into the studio together. They record their parts separately and send them to each other. It's not 1996 anymore. Of course it was going to be shit. Maynard seemed even less enthusiastic than usual when talking about this album, even he probably knows it's mediocre. 10 000 Days is unironically better than this shit.

>"But at least it has cool packaging!!!!!"

Attached: F89214F8-3C91-4C6E-BAA2-D9CD5C84F61F-679-000000AB0812BD23.jpg (242x208, 33K)

That's how You won't get what you want was conceived and that turned out more than fine. The problem is somewhere else

yea i'm not surprised its shit. it sounds like something they were going to release between lateralus and 10,000 days but scrapped it because it was dull as fuck.

Here

It doesn't have catchy lyrics like 46+2 or smart music composition like Lateralus. It has interesting vocals and simple, catchy riffs. After 13 years, I expected more experimentation with the genre. Overall, it is not memorable like Lateralus or 10,000 days. It will be remembered as the album that confirmed that TOOL is dead and buried.

Attached: 1530649078650.jpg (400x400, 28K)

Done this using a pen, I hate real tattoos

Attached: 15667438589061693519191.jpg (2560x1440, 1.09M)

Everyone went dark. Then somehow the album got leaked online.
Nobody knows. We are just thankful.

This fucking album really got leaked from a hotel called The Mirage.
This reality is dank.

Theres a shitload of distortion in some parts wtf

I'm going in bros. At Culling Voices 7:53 right now.

Attached: 5904005-6534055883-65b37.jpg (1024x576, 37K)

i think i just gave myself a virus. fuck

CCTrip is fucking amazing.

that guy is gonna get SUED lmao

Fear Inoculum will be my official Classic WoW leveling soundtrack, I can't be the only one.

>WoW
how old are you?

This is definitely not their best, but who cares, all others music are shit nowadays.

this thread:
>wow this album sounds so much like tool! it's shit! I didn't expect it to sound like tool!

Attached: max.png (507x491, 300K)

Same shit, bro.

Attached: photo_2019-07-29_20-42-21.jpg (1280x960, 278K)

>tatoo

Attached: f88.gif (800x371, 125K)

it doesn't even sound like tool, it sounds like a bad rip off

they plateaued stylistically after lateralus

at least it makes good background music i guess...

go back to facebook please

Just finished. Wow. This is unironically their best album.

Cant wait to fuck girlfriend to this album

Same, bro ~

Invincible, Descending and 7empest are fucking great. I was never the biggest Maynard fan, but he seems so unenthusiastic on this album, it's really affecting the overall mood of the album. He's pretty great on 7empest and Deacending, wish he brought that energy to the rest of the album.

My fav is Descending. So much better than live versions.
Surprised by Culling Voices
Disappointed by 7empest, a lot.
Gonna skip Chocolate Chip Trip, would love the solo without the retarded fruity loop on top.
Overall solid album but inferior to 10k days. Lack cohesion, specially with the vocals in half the songs.

Chocolate Chip Trip is a fucking joke

Not a bad album, only two songs in this album benefit from being longer than 10 minutes. Culling Voices in tone is the most different one and it's great, Pneuma is the worst.

>Disappointed by 7empest, a lot.
Agree. It's essentially just a "best of Tool" song with little identity of its own.

Eh, Maynard peaked as a vocalist with Aenima.

Still better than 95% of singers today.

Lol, Maynard is shitty vocalist.

who the fuck thought it was a good idea to have a shit electronic loop with a high pitched beep in it that pierces your ear playing over a drum solo

It actually came from a guy on Reddit. I hope to fuck he didn't use his real email when he made his account. Tool is litigious as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=WIwR3dN6Id0

Same fuck she said Tool is pleb trash so kinda sad, also her bf doesn't like heavy metal so much

Danny I guess. CCTRIP is his baby. He puts one goofy ass track on every album.

The more I listen to FI the more I appreciate Lateralus

Guys lets just drink and celebrate

Attached: cm29iWU9kvI.jpg (1458x1988, 730K)

I love the first 3 albums.
So far Descending is the only song I like on this one

Feel bad for you son. The reason there are so many negative people here because everyone else is enjoying it without the need to post on imageboard.

You need a nose job bby

chill man. Most people on here listen once maybe twice. It's fun sharing thoughts

If you're going to get Tool related ink, at least go with some Adam Grey art man.

Nice ring, who's the lucky african-american?

Chocochip Trip is the best song desu

Tits or GTFO. Show us your butthole to prove you love tool, otherwise you're a poser.

Good effort but nowhere near close the masterpiece Lateralus. Is it just a bad case of trying too hard to be original?

paff paff

Ænima>Lateralus

show armpits

10,000 Days>Lateralus>Ænima

Attached: ZIrOlSMcAqM.jpg (1280x956, 245K)

Aenima has too many shit songs and useless meme songs/interludes.

It doesn't sound original at all

can someone unironically tell me how it is

More like trying to hard be LIKE the original

yes
but the songs are better
no

Very loud, many drums, more like 10,000 Days

>useless meme songs/interludes.
agree
>has too many shit songs
the fuck?

Some people like it the first time around.
Some after listening a few time.
some don't like it at all

hmm tried it, sounds more like math rocks to me
I like post punk and shoegaze and drone
so this really wasn't for me I guess

>no
I don't know, but for some reasons I'm really, really love 10,000 Days

Attached: аня_симферополь1.jpg (640x465, 161K)

This is your cover, bro. Feel proud?

Attached: really.jpg (1000x1000, 179K)

Some really, really good songs. Others lack inspiration and give you the feeling MJK created the lyrics in two days and sent them to the studio through dropbox.

sick knowledge drop right here

How is Adam gonna play all these 15 minutes songs live without falling asleep?

the same way he played all his other parts before that.

lengthlet detected

Give me 3 examples of boring guitar parts in the previous albums.

They are already do it, imbecile.

It's a Tool album if you like Tool and aren't a faggot hipster you'll like it

Why after Descending (fourth song on the album) everything going to shit?

most his parts aren't that hard to play
one riff through the whole song
songsterr.com/a/wsa/tool-46-and-2-tab-s56867t1

Descending is my favorite song on the album so far but I wouldn't say it goes to shit after. Culling Voices and 7empest are both pretty good. I don't feel any need to ever listen to CCT again though.

you seriously expected this to be as good as lateralus?
LMFAO

He really is. That's why he despises tool so much. He can't handle that they write the music then he puts his faggy vocals on top of them. Maynard indeed used to be very good, but now he's 85% done, both vocally and lyrically. The other three members really don't need him, and could have released this album in instrumental form and it could have been better.

Also puscifer is such a pos, that's what happens when Maynard has full creative control of a band. He's such a fucking pretentious hack. Danny Carey is the real star of tool.

Forty Six and Two is by far their worst song, that doesn't mean anything.

FI is really REALLY lacking a Vicarious/Schism/Stinkfist.

my favorite
but it's the same for most songs
And it still sounds good

Honestly, Their best album yet. or at least equal to Lateralus.

Agree. I like the album overall but no song really stands out after first listen.

if they just had the art without the lettering, it would be great.

I think Descending and 7empest are good examples

Fear inoculum > lateralus > aenima > undertow > opiate >>>>>>>> 10000 days

God 10000 days was fucking aids, can't believe they came back with this.

Oh, my fucking fuck. Chocolate Chip Trip is the their best on the album.

Both are way too long. Every album needs a banger "radio" song, even the pretentious ones.

Are you from 1991?

Well first listen is over. I loved Invincible, Descending and 7empest. The rest felt meh to me. Will burn a CD to listen in my car

I wish Danny would release instrumental music with just his drums and some synths.

>burn a CD to listen in my car

Are you living in 2008 or some shit?

Friends, I'm so happy right now, I even cry(

Attached: 1439195701616.jpg (427x320, 20K)

>Invicible

Attached: Qv1qlte.gif (280x188, 1.91M)

my car is old man

>7empest

Attached: 1403462405481.jpg (292x302, 21K)

>driving a modern shitbox

is that your go-to question? you just sub in different years?

I literally don't get the hype around this album/band

I never listened to them before but this one sounds like generick rock/metal but hurr it's 9 minutes long songs!

What's all the fuss about?

youtube.com/watch?v=miBfwWHSmb8

Listen to Lateralus a couple of times. If you don't like it you don't like it.

damn....

Pedo

Don't care

allegedly

Pedo defender

Guys, heres a problem. I live in non-einglish speaking country, so i have a problem with understanding of some lyrics. Tracks like Pot from 10000 Days sounds to me like a fucking joke. I litteraly cant understand a shit. What this is all about? WHY?
And noooooooow i have a new fucking problem with that STIR US FROM OUR WALKING SLUMBER. What the hell does that mean? In my language stir literaly mean to mix somethig. The fck...
Btw would be great if someone explain the Pot. Damn English is hard.

formerly

>7empest

Attached: 1393859001198.jpg (400x274, 27K)

>And noooooooow

Attached: numalesmile.png (1908x1066, 2.89M)

god damn

shit the bed

'wake up'
your english teacher isn't doing a good job
you should tell your mom to go complain to the principal

Shit cover. Alex Grey said that it would be different, or something...

Hourly reminder that we got the leak thanks to a redditor.
Yea Forums confirmed not OGT

No band members will be present at that listening party. It's on the fucking poster in huge font. Learn to read.

Wtf guys the .flac sounds very quiet and the .m4a just doesn't play.

Attached: 1495417884373.gif (490x367, 1000K)

lmao no. tool does not need a "banger radio song." they just made history for the longest song on the billboard top 100 ever. you sound like every low level industry executive i have ever been around.

Which song are radios gonna play then, genius? Most likely the title track but even that is reaching.

>7empest
2019 is fucking over.

Nobody listens to radio anymore you retard. If you're poor you download, if you're lazy you stream, and if you're a big fan you buy CD/vinyl.

>Nobody listens to radio anymore you retard

Attached: cover.jpg (1177x662, 52K)

this old necropedo with dementia can't be trusted

why don't you try articulating genuine thoughts? as opposed to posting wojaks

I only know a few select Tool tracks so this is the first album I've listened to all the way thru. I like it. Really solid for a band that's been on hiatus for 13 years. Descending is best track.

Well, that was obvious. Thanks. Thanks from my mum too.

Reddit's weaponized autism is arguably even stronger than ours, but they lack any self-awareness so it can only go so far.

>10 000 Days is unironically better than this shit.
>Overall, it is not memorable like Lateralus or 10,000 days
there sure are a lot of people LARPing as tool fans in these threads

Not even boomers listen to radio anymore you fucking moron. You're exposing yourself as cave-dwelling zoomer. who hasn't willingly talked to anyone over the age of 50 in the past few years.

Tool has a much bigger following on Reddit too.
Tool is a very Reddit band if I say so.

This album was actually generated from AI deep learning of Tool discography and you all got trolled

Back to RYM.

daily reminder that this is a decoy album. the real album is called sleep immaculum and will be one track.

When you re-order the songlist you get the real album artwork

Attached: b&r.png (824x727, 65K)

im sorry, that's not battles. big stinky on tool's part, listen to battles

hey erik

agree

Not even talking about Yea Forums, but why are people acting like it’s such a major deal that an album leaked early as if it never happens

Why does this band have such shit fans

"Culling Voices" it's shit as fuck. I almost fell asleep and only woke up after 6:00 minutes of the song.

That was me earlier this month with the new Slipknot album lmao

empest
Holy fucking shit, this is beautiful.

the lyrics to culling voices

Is it just me or is this album a big love note to Danny Carey? It's pretty much his album. The drums are the main feature of every song.

pretty good album for a tool cover band

so when is the actual tool one being leaked?

it sucks

7empest is the anti trump song

So exciting to see a new generation of young TOOL fans ready and willing to attend the next round of shows!

Attached: g5bn49871.jpg (634x636, 97K)

it's fucking embarrassing.

same thought. i actually dont like the production on 10kdays, but fuck the drums sound so punchy on this one

>7empest
fuck it is isn't it?

>Why does this band have such shit fans
count the words in every song and figure our their relationship to each other and you'll get your answer

Visited Jerome a few years back and really enjoyed it. Stayed at the spooky Jerome Grand Hotel. Of course went to Merkin to sip Maynard's grape juice...

i understand what he's saying about the vocal production, but the guitars and drums have some serious punch. drums actually sound more natural than usual rock drums in places, guitars have that juicy mid range crunch. this is coming from someone who generally prefers what bottrill does with tool.

the start of invincible sounds radiohead as fuck

Most of the songs starts really calm and then goes heavy and so on.
Like "Invincible", has a pretty badass track name, but the begining of the song is boring as fuck.

I really like it. Solid af. Fear Inoculum was actually the worst song on the album

ORANGE MAN BAD

Yeah such a badass track name. Would also make a great Gatorade flavor name.

Maynard hates Trump and said in an interview that his racism and misogyny is going to start a civil war.

>Tool
>Progressive Metal
lol

why is the studio version of Invincible so fucking good? the lyrics are actually solid too, like maynard somehow gave a fuck about that song in particular.

Reminder that what you all have done is wrong and the exact reason you wont be getting another Tool album. Hope youre ashamed of yourselves.

i'm sure they'll be really upset while watching the millions roll in on their bank accounts, gtfo faggot

The band will end before a new album, that's for sure.

I was going to stream it anyway.

Fuck off, that guilt trip psychology shit isn't going to work.

not gonna wait for my cd to arrive bonzo

cuz he's talented drummer, and turns out a good songwriter

Shouldn't have sent your SMMs here.

>implying its about that and not about being a decent person and not such a slave to a band that you cant wait 5 more days
wew lad

Attached: d65.gif (680x499, 1.64M)

the leak was planned
why do you think they cut tracks from the physical release lmao

you replied didnt you? look inside yourself user. know that it hurts you are so weak willed you couldnt wait 5 days.

Anyone else not digging that synth vocal effect on Invincible? It sounds interesting but shit slaps so much harder in the live version when he belts it. Just feels kinda condensed and neutered on the album track in comparison.

youtu.be/mVSWScGpcv0

It's just boring, every songs have this predictable pattern that makes you think "Yeah, I've heard this song before".

Feels more like a collection of songs that didn't make the cut on their previous album. It really feels uninspired.

the lyrics suck

All their albums are loud as shit.

absolutely based

and when was the official album release planned to happen?

I didn't like it either. But hey i think that's about the only thing i don't like on the album

Friday

Why all songs sound the same?

It's [spoiler]quite good[/spoiler]

but really someone should have stopped Adam from playing every riff twice when once would have been fine.

wow and none of these faggots could wait? pathetic

We've been waiting for 13 years already, dipshit.

Mega link

Shut the fuck up, faggot. They're still good.

13 years was long enough

I hope you're using good headphones or it still doesn't count.

which makes it even worse
pathetic
weak

>"But at least it has cool packaging!!!!!"
That's every tool album though

God Pneuma is so fucking boring and cringe

Exactly. They're a style over substance band.

WE

Must be pretty depressing that you have to ridicule others in order to feel better about yourself.

WUZ

Maynard has some nice moments but he’s def the weakest link this time. Vocally he does almost nothing that carries the songs beyond good and into the next level, all the past albums had those moments but here some of his performances just sound like he went “goddammit I’m too tired to commit myself to a great recording now, I’m almost done stomping grapes just put the mic over there.”

SPIRIT

KANGZ

>Danny Carey is the real star of tool.

woah, controversial

He's just old.

Just finished listening. Correct me if i'm wrong mates - but I think Tool just topped Lateralus and AEnima

You are correct. This is their best album.

im waiting for kerrang to tell me whether or not this album is good.

Also some of these lyrics are really pedestrian. Pneuma sounds cool musically but that’s some cliche poetry right there, nardo.

“Standing above the crowd, he had a voice that was strong and loud and I swallowed this facade cause I’m so eager to identify” / “Hold your light, eleven lead me through each gentle step by step, by inch by loaded memory”... Where the hell did THAT Maynard go?

they already reviewed it, 5/5

110% wrong, probably more depending on who you ask.

It's better than 10,000 days and nothing else, to me of course.

Maynard's vocals and lyrics in this album are shit.

lmao reading reddit every comment says it's Tool's best album and reading Yea Forums everyone says it sucks

>IF could have been their 10th album by now

I’m up to Descending.
it’s a damn good album so far, I liked Invincible a lot.

this is a one-time occurrence but here goes...
thank you based r*ddit

Attached: 0B92547A-9236-4678-A28B-15CC7A196B5E.jpg (302x364, 41K)

When the leak first came out everyone was praising it just like Reddit. Then we went full contrarian as usual.

The truth lies in between, as always.

You're bad at your job.

It's basically more wheel-spinning like 10k days, but without anything as good as the Pot or as bad as that albums shitty FX tracks and meandering afterthoughts.

It's not bad at all, but they haven't found a new direction to go in since Lateralus (which I think is the best album of the 21 century to date). I don't really get the impression that they've tried to find one either.

I don't get off work for another 6 hours fuuuuuuuck I've waited 13 years

Attached: maynard-laughing.jpg (1000x500, 149K)

cringe

When the album leaked only fanboys listened to it. Now the rest of the board has checked it out.

Tool struggling to remain relevant

The critics are praising it too. Cry harder.

How will Fantano rate it?
I'm predicting a 7/10 or maybe a 8/10

lurk moar (or don't. who gives a shit.)

Attached: 1566756707023.jpg (644x758, 112K)

I just hope we'll get more albums now

strong 6 to a light 7

to be fair, “””we””” have had to wait 13 years for this album. so it makes sense people would be in a heightened state of excitement (which can easily come off as cringe)

but did you ever think that perhaps the problem isn’t everyone else? maybe the problem is (You)
just some food for thought

I think the album desperately needs MORE struggling and suffers because they're accepting their existing niche too easily.

I wonder how long it took you to decide whether to put an even or odd number of quotation marks around "we."

I don't think they were ever relevant. Maybe they'll become the new dead?

Instrumentally its the greatest Tool album. Plays like a modern Dark side of the moon. Maynard is an effect to the music, but it goes deep. If you have done acid it would be perfect for a trip.

reddit owns for finding streams too, gotta give credit where it's due

>but it goes deep.
Not *that* deep.

Attached: 1516737573452.png (501x705, 267K)

One of the worst albums I've ever heard, and this is coming from someone who loved Aenima and Lateralus. It's even worse than 10,000 Days.

>"It's good if you're high bro!"

is this why TOOL is so praised?

Attached: 78732EE9-31E2-49F5-A61C-2CD38D566CCD-2110-000005D889D5F2F8.jpg (492x449, 48K)

how do I buy cocaine

Mixed feelings about this one. Some of it felt bland, some felt really good. MJK really phoned in some songs, Adam went a little too soft for my taste. Dany was amazing as expected, Justin had no leading parts.
Where the fuck was t[spoiler]he gong in Decending[/spoiler]?
7empest is an absolute banger, worthy to go on Lateralus even.

based normal human emotions poster

Just sounds like Tool on cruise control, which I guess is to be expected. Its a shame they couldn't even to manage to make a single that would noteworthy.

>Plays like a modern Dark side of the moon.

Attached: roger wat-ers.jpg (618x410, 41K)

They were huge between 1996-2001

I don't know man. Do I look like the 80s to you?

*was

You tried

>stopped being huge when they released their biggest album in 2001.
Come on user

they're praised because almost no one is even attempting to make good music at this point.

but one of the problem here is that songs are all 10 minutes just because. I guess if you don't meet up and have the arguments you need to have then you never cut anything.

welcome to 4channel pal
no one actually likes anything, they just get off on shitting on things that other people enjoy. it gives them an (undeserved) sense of smug superiority and callous detachment.

god forbid they actually enjoy something, then they wouldn’t be able to bitch and moan about it and that would be unacceptable

Who is Circleofn9ine and was he really the leaker? Can anyone give me a rundown of his story?

knowing Maynard, it’s more likely the Blowing Man

how new are you friend

>CCT sounds like Danny jamming over an aphex twin track and i just thinke its good ! :-3
this but unironically

also it’s a bit more like Autechre than Aphex ;-)

Me too, in Descending mostly

What I meant is that they peaked around 2001. Their golden years were between 1996-2001 in my opinion.

thank you!

Attached: A3F10D4E-2C90-4697-A26C-617FB379970B.jpg (600x600, 79K)

That build up to STAY ALIVE is amazing

depends how much the lyrics are anti-drumpf or not.

based

the pot is literally the worst fucking tool song ever committed to fucking tape, fuck.

Alex you dipshit

either way, their second sentence isn’t wrong though

how come Justin doesn't use the bass whammy pedal anymore? i was waiting for it...

I’m almost done with 7empest and I’ve gotta say, I enjoyed pretty much the whole album.
they’re certainly not reinventing the wheel or anything, but I dug it. hopefully it’ll grow on me even more with repeat listens.

new?

Anywhere to stream this on iPhone - it’s all I’ve got at the moment and fucking dying to listen

1.9/10

relatively new in the overall grand scheme of the site, but to be fair I’ve been here like 16 hours a day every day for more than four years so it’s not like I’m fresh off the boat.
are you upset that I described you so accurately?

no, you just seem like a misinformed moron who's probably used to reddit

For my first listen:

7empest > Chocolate Chip Trip > Descending > Invincible > Fear Inoculum >>> Pneuma = Culling Voices

>no one actually likes anything, they just get off on shitting on things that other people enjoy. it gives them an (undeserved) sense of smug superiority and callous detachment.
Very accurate. I've been on this site on and off for the past 8 years and anyone who tries to deny this is a lying faggot.

funny enough, I never fucked with reddit before coming here. glad to know they live rent free in your head though.
trust me if there’s one thing I know, it’s contrarians. my post is 100% correct and if you think it’s wrong, it is likely because you were upset that it hit so close to home.
I get it bro, nothing to be ashamed of.

imagine leading a life this sad

Agree with these two based gentlemen

your lack of self-awareness is amazing.

thanks for the blackup fren!
anyone who denies it is just in denial about their own behavior and how it is so easily and accurately explained for all the world to see

cope

>there is no such thing as bad albums ur just a h8er
whatever nerd

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man

live in my head? i just assumed you were more familiar with a site like that since you seem so unfamiliar with unfiltered banter. believe it or not, most of Yea Forums isn't contrarion, music itself is just a divisive subject. i'll stop wasting time on someone so slow now though.

it’s not always one or the other. some people are just mad and constantly want to take it out on people and things around them.

okay pleasure talking with you, faggot!
have a blessed day!

>having a sense of superiority for browsing Yea Forums over reddit in fucking 2019
absolutely embarrassing

Are the ways of communicating on Yea Forums and Reddit alike? No. I was making a point that clearly went over your head.

and by rent free I meant that it’s your go-to insult, which means you think about it often.

any musician who ever faced writer's block while jamming to a monotonous progression on a rehearsal will instantly know that this whole album sounds exactly like this depressing chugging process lol it's so fucking obvious I actually feel really fucking sorry for them for losing their steam

Attached: omtjkj0ba0h31.jpg (960x929, 109K)