Ruins a day in the life with his gay faggy b side muzak

>ruins a day in the life with his gay faggy b side muzak

Attached: paul-mccartney-9390850-1-402.jpg (1200x1200, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0heoDxDKkok
vocaroo.com/i/s0Wncijzn1AE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Phil really needs a new haircut. Wheres Dan in this photo btw?

But that's the only good part of the song

Fact. John's part was mysterious and psychedelic. Paul's blunt, boring and borderline non-melodic part really crashes the whole song. One of the cases where their experiments failed.

I'm trying to remember who, but there's some story where at a party some other musician was talking to Paul about A Day in the Life and how good it was, only to start shitting on the middle section not realizing he had written it.

>In Richard Witts's biography Nico: The Life & Lies of an Icon, she claims to have been in attendance at the private party Brian Epstein threw at his home on May 19 to preview the Beatles' Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band for the press. "There is a song I liked on Sgt. Pepper, called 'A Day in the Life,'" she states in the book. "It has a beautiful song and then this strange sound like John Cale would make (he told me it was an orchestra, actually) and then this stupid little pop song that spoils everything so far. I told this to Paul [McCartney], and I made a mistake, because the beautiful song was written by John Lennon and the stupid song was written by Paul. It can be embarrassing when you speak the truth."

Thanks, I kept thinking it was her but I couldn't find the quote.

What a klön

>woke up
>fell out of bed
>since 1966, i've been dead

There is a chant that sounds kind of like Hush.

Bold words from someone who ruined VU's first album

She's not wrong.
No.

fuckin' nico, man

Based

yea im real sure paul gave a shit about some dumb journalist broads' musical opinion

Didn't Paul conduct the orchestral parts? I read somewhere that Paul instructed the orchestra to play from the lowest note to the highest note on their instruments at different speeds, and that's how they achieved the noisy dissonant parts of the song. I think it was Paul's idea.

There was nothing to ruin.

easy to identify the brainlets on this board by who shit talks paul, guy is a genius

yes, every lennonfag is a tryhard and it's so obvious

John gave the idea.
>To fill the empty 24-bar middle section, Lennon's request to George Martin was that the orchestra should provide "a tremendous build-up, from nothing up to something absolutely like the end of the world".[45]

>samefagging
Based desperate Paulfag

Attached: F5D88ADB-944D-442C-8349-775D4F800F2D-1046-000000FFCABF0E41.jpg (328x283, 16K)

shut up faggot

loser

Attached: 30f3fe229018a1d0f46cfc371c6f244a.png (383x148, 41K)

noice editing skills, fucking kek

Wrong

Attached: 1566744793887.png (383x148, 34K)

This. A Day In The Life is John's masterpiece.

That makes sense. I got confused because Paul was the one who conducted them.

Attached: download (1).jpg (770x433, 127K)

“Journalist”

Do you not know who Nico is?

Beatles fans are truly morons.

He's a Paulfag. What do you think

Ah much better
vocaroo.com/i/s0heoDxDKkok

Attached: A Day Without Paul.jpg (500x500, 50K)

vocaroo.com/i/s0Wncijzn1AE
even better

Attached: the beaters.jpg (500x500, 47K)

noice

Nico's the female voice, user.

lel

based

It's so funny that John called Paul's music "granny music" but his buttrock aged so poorly and is the epitome of granny shit. Meanwhile stuff like Obla Di Obla Da still sounds fresh

imagine being this retard

john is a cry baby. paul never cried once and doesn't even feel sad. johnfags are all soi like wife beater turned gook femdom fodder johnno

phil ackrill

>Obla Di Obla Da still sounds fresh
Kek

t. 76 yo granny

Paul's shit sounded dated as soon as it was recorded. John Lennon is the opposite of buttrock.

cope

Kek based at, watch the soibois seethe

>beats wife

Attached: lennon.jpg (600x600, 53K)