Her latest album was quite disappointing for me. What do you guys think?

Her latest album was quite disappointing for me. What do you guys think?

Attached: lover.jpg (440x293, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0VmekEMzyW0
youtu.be/gql9UUs09ko?t=100
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You would think with 10 different writers per song, they'd come up with more than 2 chord droning.
She's not even trying anymore.

Her previous couple albums had atleast some catchy tunes. Nothing this time.

The man made me cringe af.
album is a 2/10 not good

I want her to sit on my face and provide me with oxygen through her farts

She's artistically spent. Finished. 1989 was her swansong and what she should have gone out on.

this. 1989 was arguably her best work desu

Attached: 9E84253F-6CDD-49C7-A2F7-433C76230A56.png (629x593, 277K)

waiting on fantano review to form my opinion

I haven't listened to anything other than Red and you can't convince me to change anything about it

Meh, I find him to be over rated.

You need to be at least really good at your own style and/or innovative, she and her producers are neither.

legitimate 4/10

I don’t know why, but I find myself enjoying every song. It’s this year’s Golden Hour for me. I can’t explain why I like it as much as I do.

red 8/10
1989 7/10
reputation 4/10
lover 4/10

Its a 5/10 that would be a 7-8 if it were significantly trimmed. All the songs that were written by Swift and Jack Antonoff are pretty good, the ones that have other writers are bad. Death by a Thousand Cuts is great.

i liked reputation more than lover for some reason

I expected to hate it as much as I hated reputation, so in that regard I wasn't disappointed by it. It's still a 5/10 at absolute most though.

Lover is easily as catchy as 1989/Red but apparently some of you need to have it shoved into your ears your local radio stations, shopping centers etc for months to acknowledge it
Red 7/10
1989 7.5/10
Reputation 4/10
Lover 8/10

Cruel Summer is good

>Writing an entire song about how you don't think about someone anymore, proving yourself wrong in the process
Easily the dumbest person working on pop music right now.

>shoved into your ears *by* your local radio station
stupid phone

also it's better than 2019 releases from Carly, Ariana and Billie, change my mind

not better than billie sorry
the others maybe, but she actually brought something new to pop for once and is unironically filled with bangers

Who cares about Taylor Shit
This is a KeshaChads board

>Cruel Summer
>Lover
>The Man
>The Archer
>Paper Rings
>Death by a Thousand Cuts
>False God

Only good tracks on the album. Remove everything else and you get an 8/10 EP. There's way too much filler garbage in it.

You Need to Calm Down as a concept is hilarious in that respect, 'snakes and stones never broke my bones' my fucking ass. Someone once said she's the most self-conscious yet least self-aware artist around, I couldn't put it better.

Why did you even waste time listening to it is the bigger question here

Wrong on all three accounts, phoneposter

i'd hate to say it but i liked it.

Taylor Swift: 7/10
Fearless: 8/10
Speak Now: 6/10
Red: 9/10
1989: 7.5/10
Lover: Reserving judgement for a while

1989 was just watered down Red.

Better than Reputation, but 1989 was the exception rather the rule

I Think He Knows
Cornelia Street
Paper Rings
Lover
The Man
Death By A Thousand Cuts
Daylight
Cruel Summer
False God
The Archer
Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince
Afterglow
Soon You'll Get Better
I Forgot That You Existed
Londoy Boy
You Need To Calm Down
It's Nice To Have A Friend
ME!

hear me out guys. what Taylor really needs is to go back to basic - all this over produced, pastel colors and overt political stances - she needs to go back to just her and a guitar

an acoustic guitar EP is really what she needed. just simple old school, the way she sort of started. that would have brought every thing back. now she's getting overexposed with poor song writing and production, by people who dont care about her or her music, and trying to make up for with politics and platitudes.

she needs to bring it backto basic

Attached: 1564166486052s.jpg (166x250, 4K)

she's re-recording her first 5 records starting november of 2020

Decent album and easily a 7/10 for me. Does false God sounds familiar to anyone else, the instrumentation sounds like a rip off of another song.

I don't remember if it is False God, but there is a song on that album that sounds like Blink-q82's Wishing Well

did anyone else find the slight distortion/singing through a megaphone like the beatles sound on the vocals of basically every track kind of annoying at times? like what is that?

Why do so many hate reputation

What did you expect it's bland corporate music churned out on a conveyor belt for walking fuck holes to consume and feel empowered by. Get a grip

youtube.com/watch?v=0VmekEMzyW0

The grown men who actually care about Taylor swift and listen to her music unironically are almost always the most shitty, damaged, and broken people. Most likely raised by a single mother as well

What about the grown men who refuse to listen to Taylor Swift out of fear that they'll like it?

That's one of those lame ass comebacks gay people say about straight people "dur hur they're actually in the closet too! That's why they aren't down with sodomites!"

The fact that you think your musical taste defines your sexuality is just a testament to how secure you are about yours.

When in the red white and blue fuck did I ever say anything about musical taste defining sexuality? Are you fucking high?

Literally your response to my question about why people didn't want to like her music was "because that's gay" but in other words.

No, try reading again. I was comparing the point you made to a similar one another group of people make. You're a dense retard

>uses the word "sodomites" unironically
>wants his "deep social analysis of TS listeners" to be taken seriously

Attached: pls.jpg (1280x1712, 819K)

is that iCarly's friend

Its probably 6/10, It's 100% better than reputation, that's not very high praise though, it is however very telling that the two best songs are written solo by her and sound more like classic TS, she could do with dumping all her writing partners

i've never liked any of her music and always thought her voice sucked

I wouldn’t know because I don’t listen to Taylor Swift

THIS. Imagine being a female whose actually experienced abuse and listening to that garbage. That song legitimately disgusted me.

Wow, it's almost like she's not talking about abuse in The Man.

Imagine a TS album with this sound youtu.be/gql9UUs09ko?t=100

In case the timestamp doesn't work, I'm talking about 1:40

There are some beautiful lyrics in this album

>you now realize we are in the post-wall era of Taylor Swift's career
She lasted longer than Katy, at least.

better than reputation

post taylor lewds

>literally the highest paid celebrity in the world in 2019
>literally the highest selling album of the year
"Good" and "bad" is subjective, but these are facts. It's plain stupid to pretend her career is close to over.

t. sodomite