Thoughts on Radiohead?

Thoughts on Radiohead?

Attached: 1556819636721.jpg (640x779, 137K)

entry level

Pulp is better in every way

Started off as the British Nirvana and went on to become the band that Nirvana could have been. They released OK Computer and Kid A so Nirvana didn’t have to (although they would have)

Name one Pulp song with good experimentation

Their later albums

They are good but VERY overrated

Saw them at Warped last year. I have a feeling they're gonna be big one day

>radiohead
>experimentation
wew lad

help the aged, cuase one day they'll look just like you,wearing clown make-up and silly shoe

pulp always felt a bit lack luster to me

Great band, but is overrated in certain circles so this board pretends to hate it

I love radiohead but i dont like all their songs/ albums, i would'nt say that this is becuase they're overrated i think it's more of just thoose albums being a different type of experimental than the type i like and expect from them.

Pablo Honey - 5/10
The Bends - 6.5/10
OK Computer - 8/10
Kid A - 9/10
Amnesiac - 6/10
Hail to the Thief - 8/10
In Rainbows - 10/10
The King of Limbs - 6/10
A Moon Shaped Pool - 9/10

pleb list

fraud charlatans

entry level, only decent to good album is kid a

+in rainbows

let us see your patrician list then

Amnesiac and Hail to the Thief scores should be swapped.

A lot of arty people love them, so every one of their fans will tell you that Rainbows, Kid A, or Moon Shaped Pool are their best albums. But I'm here to tell you as an extremely unbiased Radiohead fan who has been listening to them since the early 2000s that their best album will always be the Bends. Just put the album on and go about your daily routine. You CAN sit down and give it a serious listen, but the beauty in the Bends is that it doesn't require any of that shit.

Attached: Radiohead.bends.albumart.jpg (300x300, 93K)

here. I made this post before even looking at >
>
much lolz. Even put OK Computer on the same level as Hail to the Thief.

Anyone rating Pablo Honey lower than an 8.5/10 is a fucking normie.