DISCUSS

DISCUSS
plz no faggy redditor bandwagoning

personally i'd much rather listen to any of their prior albums

Attached: 8b19aa0a40250bbdfb8d34630550ecdd.jpg (779x766, 319K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kingdom-leaks.com/index.php?/forums/topic/27928-tool-fear-inoculum-2019/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's their best album.

has it even been out long enough to listen to it all the through and form an opinion?

yes

invincible and chocolate trip chip are good

7empest also is good

No

yes
halfway through final track

Currently nearing the end of invincible.

Vocals seem kinda weak but everything else about it so far is top notch

Overall pretty happy with this rn

pitchfork 6/10

This thing is literally a masterpiece

I'm listening to the title track, I didn't hear it when the single dropped, it's pretty damn neat so far.

Believe it or not that's the weakest song on the album.

The writing itself is pretty mediocre by Tool standards. Weak riffs, weak vocals, and lame melodies stretch throughout. I think there's a reason it's taken so long to get this album out.
Usually happens when an album is made to fulfill a quota.

>have to wait 5 days for 5 minutes of interludes so the album is complete

Attached: 1566548663952.png (372x373, 136K)

it's a really good album and it fits in with their discography, but i can't handle the fags in the leak thread saying it's some gift from god. just a few dudes who made a really solid album. not some interdimensional gift from e.t.

Don't get me wrong, it's great, I'm just saying that everything that comes after it is even better.

^ hasn’t listened to it and doesn’t like tool

Fuck off tourists.

I've just waken up, it got leaked?
What's a good downloading link?

gotta say, I like every song individually, I think the album as a whole is still super good, but for some reason that weird "mystique" factor is missing that I feel on the other tool albums. i need to listen to it a few times to really get a feel for it.

I own all of their CDs. I'm nearing the end of my second listen through. It's their weakest album.

totaly forgetable release
nothing stands out, mediocre in every aspect

^ never listened to tool in his life

>can't comprehend that there are people who wouldn't suck maynard off

cope

Nobody cares about your shit opinion, tourist.

so you're just a brainlet then. kys.

Clearly you do, because it has infuriated you.

people are going to ree when they read your comment, but it's pretty average to be honest. the whole album feels a bit contrived to the point where I'm wondering if there was any intrinsic motivation to make an album other than money.

its like a 6/10
sounds exactly like what a bunch of old people would write

who gives a shit

redditor out please

>Posters: 15
This thread is just one samefag calling it mediocre over and over again. Compare it to the other thread. This is pathetic.

Need a link

when are you going to stop fanboying and posting that copypasta? I'm a massive tool fan. i've probably been listening to tool since before you were born.

me
i like complete sets

Same. Loved all their shit throughout the 90s and early 2000s. 10k days and this release just don't bring the same heat

i'm getting to be so good at spotting the /pol/ zoomers it's just ridiculous. basically a sixth sense at this point

cringe

Loving it after one listen, definitely their most "progressive" and restrained album in terms of pace. I really wish they had at least a few more climaxes on the level of Vicarious/Rosetta Stoned/Third Eye though. Descending was really the only song that had a "holy shit" climax. Anyone who says this sounds like Lateralus or 10,000 Days is full of shit though.

Gonna give it 2 or 3 more listens tonight.

i actually really like 10k days and even this album, I just don't think it's legendary tier like lateralus, it's really good but also underwhelming at the same time.

Yea idk. It's not bad music, but if I listen to tool it will be tracks from their great albums

I see, it's not the whole album leaked, but it's enough.

sounds like Adam Jones ran out of ideas sometime around Lateralus and is just stuck in the same couple of riffs in slightly different variations

>48 / 2 / 19

Most posts starting with lowercases and lacking punctuations are from the same guy shitting on the album.

Sounds like you can't stop spamming your shit opinion.

Reminder that all of the negative posts are coming from one guy. The poster count never goes up when he posts. It's fucking cringe.

kek weve hit critical cope

I'm getting so good at spotting Tool NPC
Maybe it will get better after few listens, but now it's a bit underwhelming

WAKE UP NOW CHILD

this place is /toolband/ for the night lol jesus christ the delusion from these losers

TOP KEK do u actually have autism

Attached: 03013f026befd33145cdac61408eb1c8.png (738x57, 6K)

lmfao what a faggot

>it's just one guy spamming

as he spams both threads

faaaaagggoooooottttttt

Thanks

EYES FULL OF WONDER
>
Try to explain how Pneuma doesn't DAB on every other Tool song
>
>
>
Pro tip: you can't

it's a boring mash up of parts a bunch of guys threw together trying to recapture something that once was.

Boring/10 like I expected

>poster count still hasn't gone up

I'm almost OGT but from 93. FI is , overall, better than the 10000 gays shitshow. It also has peak moments that are as good as any of the other albums. There's some whack shit in there, though.

If they said they would be releasing album containing B-sides, they would be at least honest.

bump