Is he /ourguy/?

Is he /ourguy/?

Attached: Screenshot_20190824-234109_Twitter.jpg (1080x1759, 836K)

Is this cunt having a laugh

shit taste but baste prez

He likes A Tribe Called Low Test so what does that tell you?

I'm surprised he likes Sharon Van Etten. But then again, maybe it's not so surprising, as he's a known fan of U2 and Bruce Springsteen.

Crazy that people are bored and casual enough to still play this game. This is twitter/kanyetothe "bruh he actually real af" shit, but I guess Yea Forums is those things now, too.

Yeah, It's just Obama showing that he is still the master of propaganda. Other presidents wish they could get away with half the shit he did and still be respected around the world.

>"here's what my 25 year old homosexual assistant is listening to on my spotify"

mac milar

>lizzo
>tribe called quest
hes actually deaf, it seems

the list is both his and Michelle's. that tells you it doesn't actually represent his taste at all
easy there MAGA compare it to recently

>steely dan
based if true

Attached: 1565125884992.jpg (360x480, 24K)

You already posted this

now it begins

fuck obama hes fucking human garbage

I'm not a republican.
Sorry I don't worship Mr. Racebaiting Drone Striking Mexican Concentration Camp Man like you guys do because he comes across as a cool and friendly guy in the media.

i didn't get my free doctor so he can go fuck himself

based, im i hate seeing dumb, uneducated liberals look down on anyone who hates obama not realizing that he ordered drone strikes on weddings, airbombed civilian hospitals, bailed out wall street bankers totaling over a trillion dollars, created ICE and deported the most immigrants than any president before him (actually not sure 100% sure about the last point but if i have time i can recheck it, im pretty sure though)

any liberal who defends obama is not progressive and is not a leftist and whenever i see these people claim how "woke" they are it makes me wanna fucking off myself. american liberalism is ungodly pathetic, the overton window is so far to the right that someone with completely tame policies (bernie sanders) that the rest of the world sees as ordinary is perceived in the US as "radical" and ""communist""(?????????)

remember folks, liberals get the bullet too. educate yourself before you spew shit and stop acting like you know anything about politics without actually looking into it. the lack of education is one of the greatest detriments we have. for radleft lit read either marx or kropotkin for either authoritarian or libertarian ideologies

Attached: us2012.png (480x400, 12K)

god almighty shut the fuck up you insufferable moron.

BASED

call cops "boy"
piss on their squad cars
fuck a book