What do you do while listening to music?

What do you do while listening to music?

Attached: dboon.jpg (360x638, 70K)

play vidya, go for a walk. sometimes i just sit there and study the music

>i just sit there and study the music
>study the music
>study
>music
That’s cool. Hey, can you help me out? If you invert the 7th note in a diminished a major chord. Could you harmonically play it within the key center of any chord circle?
You study music. You should know this.

masterbate
iron my cloths
mow the lawn
rollerblade

>rollerblade
this is cool as fuck, seriously. i'm almost jealous of the confidence you'd need to rollerblade in public. seems like a thing only a cute girl could pull off.

what

After a long day of work and studying mathmatics at the library, i return to my home gym and pump out sets all night while appreciating the arts

Not him but stop being a dickhead, it's not a competition about who knows more music theory. He said study the music not study music. And answer is no

fuck do you mean "what", i was being nice, you out-dated tumblr post. i'm about to pivot on you and say rollerblading is lame as fuck any age past a single digit.

fell for the bait and looked like a fucking retard doing so. nice one

Frank Zappa knew more than The Beatle And look at them right now he’s doing way better than you in the other anonymous person of individual race in or color and over in gender so just to boil it down because it is a competition because I think bottles like me and going to bed and have a Mozart in the Stravinsky beat me to the race know if you think John coal train set an is like me in music theory I don’t need that now here sorry Dumbo but they are geniuses that use music theory so you should reconsider but if you pay me through PayPal of $50 is no minimum of 45 and I can teach you a little money skills kid

nigga who tf gonna look at u rollerblading and be like "that guys a fucking loser cause he's rollerblading." literally nobody gives a single fuck

You’re a fucking reddit retard.
This, the “xD quickly under-case what” is for underage posters who can’t use actual thoughts and words. Honestly. I would stomp on their heads until their head swell up. That would be fun. Turning them brain damaged.

niggas seething over a guy saying what lmao

I reread this like 6 times. What the fuck are you even trying to say?

>that guys a fucking loser cause he's rollerblading
That's exactly what I'd be thinking if I saw someone rollerblading, it's incredibly dorky to actually rollerblade in public, unless with a group of people, or being a cute girl

Sorry I am using the voice command on the iPhone in which you can talk without texting so if you can’t understand well too bad honey funny

>nigga who tf gonna look at u rollerblading and be like "that guys a fucking loser cause he's rollerblading." literally nobody gives a single fuck
you talking like this is hilarious, but that aside. it was synonymous with being a lame faggot since before you were born. skaters used to beat up rollerbladers. no one cares now because being gay is fine, so you're just another faggot rollerblading. but as a man, you look weak as shit. you type weak as shit.

I skank alone in my room to The Specials

Attached: 972dd635272504eaaebf5b8355b18844.jpg (307x425, 22K)

I bet you are too fat and unathletic to rollerblade, looser

"nigga seething" nigga seething wasting his youth on a saturday night lmfaooooo

Its okay, I accept your apology. Just don't let it happen again

Based