Thoughts on AirPods?

Attached: MV7N2.jpg (1144x1144, 78K)

they're ok for what they are, but airpods are responsible for why theres such a high demand for wireless earbuds

Ive used them daily for two years and like them a lot. I never expected Sennheiser audio quality so I’m not disappointed with the sound like some fucking morons. They also don’t sound bad at all. There’s nothing better for on the go listening. Though sometimes switching between devices is a pain in the ass which annoys me.

Way fucking overpriced

poorfag detected

No they’re not you fucking poorfag. I walked into the Apple store and told them my case was dirty and wanted to replace it so they just gave me a new one. The case is like $75 because it holds 24 hrs worth of battery recharge. That’s the service you’re paying for.

That service means jack if I dont mess mine up like you did you retard

broke ass nigga

I like wireless buds but they’re way too small and I’d definitely lose them

POORFAG ALERT

POORFAG ALERT

POORFAG ALERT

Overpriced as hell.

Who let the apple cultists in?

get a job loser

That's just what Apple does. "Hey we put this device together to do something pretty cool"

People: "We fucking want that but you charge too much for it"

Every other manufacturer: "Shit we could make a fuckload of money if we start making this shit"

And then everyone has access to affordable technology that Apple was selling at a premium. Thanks Apple!

i had some for a while but then some chick left the bar we were at with on in her ear and i was fucked up and didn't remember.

i've been using wired apple earpods, and they're ok for what they are but honestly i just want better sound and the same comfort.

is the sound quality much better than the wired earpods? i remember thinking they were pretty good, but i also remember not being crazy about carry around the case in my pocket...

Honestly, it's the zoomers. They've been groomed into the perfect mindless consumers and they don't even know it. They've been tricked into thinking Apple is some symbol of wealth and they want to look wealthy like rappers. They're literally marketing for free itt and shaming others for not conforming (being an unpaid soldier in brand wars), but in their zoomer brains they think they're just meming. It's fucking wild to watch, I wonder if/when they'll wise up and how they'll feel about it if they do.

someone stole my airpods out of my ears when I fell asleep on the subway so I only use corded now.

Attached: A340F3CB-3441-4699-B6F3-C519B31D18E7.png (218x231, 9K)

my home appliances are cooler than your home appliances
prove me wrong plebs

yeah, this whole shaming people for using wired headphones is pathetic lol, when i googled airpods that was the majority of the data.

this is why shills are ruining the internet. youth are on a string and it's genuinely sad to see. moving in a bad direction but just have to hope they age up and snap out of it.

keep telling yourself that, poorfag

are they the same thing as the original corded apple ear buds? because those are trash. even the slightest noise from outside interferes with the sound.

are you kidding?

you zoomers no nothing about hi low or real style.

They’re not meant to be your main earphones fucking retard. They’re built for convenience and to be lightweight shot you grab on the go.

The audio quality is absolutely atrocious especially for that price. You can easily get (albeit wired) $9.99 that deliver better sound quality than those pieces of garbage. I understand the convenience of Bluetooth, but imagine not even getting decent sound quality given the already ridiculous price. Of course it doesn’t need to be incredible quality, but it should at the very least be at the same level of some earphones I can get at Target for 10 bucks. Also, they’re incredibly uncomfortable. So stupid price, stupid sound quality, stupid build. No thanks. I’m perfectly happy with some cheap wired earphones.

Cope

>if you want to get wireless earbuds you can get wired earbuds cheaper that sound better
Are you mentally retarded?

I should’ve added that there are way cheaper Bluetooth wireless earphones that are much more comfortable and offer much better sound quality. But anyways, personally yes, the convenience of Bluetooth isn’t enough for me to disregard my wired earbuds that are more comfortable and sound better. Regardless, there are plenty Bluetooth earphones that sound better than cheap wired earphones and aren’t the ridiculous price of AirPods.

If someone truly values wireless earphones, there are way cheaper options for the wireless kind and they also sound and feel better. The only reason I can understand someone getting AirPods is because of the perceived status/look (“teehee poorfags seething look im cool with my in ear qtips xD”) and/or simply being unaware of the better (and still cheaper) options out there.

would you use audio technica ath50x for at home and wired earpods for on the go?

or just get airpods and use them for both home and on the go?

how much better is the sound quality? i cannot remember for the life of me and i had a pair like a year and a half ago...

t.xanax

>airpods defense force is a phoneposter
jesus, you kids are so basic and easy. i can't believe there's a version of 4ch that hasn't shamed you back to where you came.

I use my Audio Technica headphones at home and wired earbuds on the go. I’m looking at other headphones currently, but my current ones have been doing great for five years now. They’re meme entry level headphones, but hey, they’re a great start and get the job done quite well especially for their price. My cheap wired earbuds are of course not incredible sound quality, but they’re not meant for serious listening. Just when I’m commuting and what not.

AirPods are awful in regard to sound quality. They make sense for casual and outside listening (or phone calls and what not), but for “serious” listening at home (or especially for music production), you for sure should use something else.

Yeah, it’s unfortunate.

great for situations where you need to hear the world around you
otherwise, you're better off with many other products, though if you really give a shit about sound, you should be avoiding bluetooth to begin with

so are the airpods much better than the earpods sound quality wise?

i'll probably go with the ath50x for at home, and then just continue using my apple earpods for on the go.....

yeah i'm just getting super into music again, digging extremely deep into ambient/micro/deep electronic music so i know better headphones would make a big difference.

so you think spending 150 on the audio technica for at home use would make alot more sense than spending it on airpods?

Why is everyone on Yea Forums so poor? If you think something is too expensive don’t buy it. Jesus, you don’t have to write paragraphs about it.

steven paul jobs was a war criminal

The sound is noticeably better IMO. The wired earphones sound much thinner, especially the bass.

I agree they sound better also. But the thing about earpods and airpods is it’s a fixed design while everyone’s ears are different sizes. How good they sound is directly related to how well they fit your ears. So many of the people who say they’re terrible they probably just don’t fit well and never will. For me they fit very well and sound good but I can press the back of my ear ever so slightly and the bass increases significantly. So if my ears were like a millimeter differently sized either way I’d probably love or hate them even more than I do now.

They are too expensive, you can get the same audio quality from £10 wired earphones. Also there's nothing wrong with the wire. It keeps your earphones together and means they don't have to be charged. And you can keep them dangling down your shirt neck for convenience. Wireless ones get lost and look autistic.

Dont care for the apple ones, will use wireless earbuds when running because proper sprinting with cords is difficult

Most pathetic poorfag cope I’ve ever seen

they are ok

Attached: not gonna pay another $150.jpg (1000x1000, 61K)

t. Apple shill

This service charge means fucking nothing but overpriced to the people like me that just dont ruin my fucking earbuds.

yep, they are in-ear so most likely shit. I would try them if they were 10 bucks.

i spent all my money on gucci clothes, smarthome devices and good speakers

The service assurance is there for accidents you stupid ass. What are you gonna say next? You’ve never had an accident in your life? Go be poor somewhere else.

What does this mean?

Attached: 8B59593A-34E7-4C72-89DE-A347492D2F57.jpg (1125x991, 152K)

Normally you get an insurance plan (or surcharge considering its a single item) for things like this but in this case the price is jacked up on the assumption I'm going to fuck these up. I value my own shit enough to make sure I dont ruin it and im getting cucked for doing so here.

legit never use Apple headphones before but how do they get bass without rubber tips? is it only treble???

>implying itoddlers know what treble or bass are

Dude the price isn’t jacked up for anything. People complain about the price without knowing anything about them. It’s so retarded. I buy Apple but hate Apple fanboy faggots. The reason airpods are the price they are:
>High quality materials
I’ve used them 2 years without a single issue
>excellent customer service
>built in mics so you can tell your phone to do shit without taking it out of your pocket
>censors that detect when they’re in your ear so they auto pause and play
>haptic censors so you can assign controls to different taps on the earbuds
>a case that holds a day of charge
>easy switching between iOS devices
>80%/4 hours playtime recharge after like 3 minutes in case
There are more features than this that I won’t even go into because you fags with no argument will already say I’m a shill.
The point is none of the other chinkshit copy cats have any of these features or if they do they’re usually poor copies. If all this stuff isn’t worth paying for then don’t pay for them. But don’t say the price isnt justified because as an owner I would gladly buy another pair for how good they are.

blows my mind lol

Why did you reply to yourself?

no

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-25-01-08-33-147_com.android.chrome.png (1080x2246, 358K)

I don't have anything against wireless earbuds, bit airpods look ugly as hell.
Also they look really losable.

Cope

It is too expensive for the quality. Yea Forums constantly recommends high-tier headphones that are just as expensive and higher quality.

Bad audio... YOU SHOULD USE A FUCKING BEATS HEADPHONE FAGGOT

The world had to end somehow

Attached: 1550978477797.jpg (810x1199, 111K)