GINGER by BROCKHAMPTON

Why is nobody talking about how disappointing and lifeless this was?

Attached: BROGIN.jpg (1200x1200, 417K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/women-who-stray/201807/the-politics-cuckolding
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What else is there to say other than it was disappointing and lifeless?

Brockhamptom is fag music about sucking dick

youtube.com/user/theneedledrop
reddit.com/r/hiphopheads
cuckoldsessions.com

Brockhamptom is just ______ for _________s

aids for millenials
eminem users for dexinem users
4/5ths graders obsession with xxxtentacion for 6/7th graders to also get poor grades

Brockhampton need to stay in 2017 where they belong because they suck without ameer

I used to tell all my friends how cool brockhampton was in the saturation days and honestly I'd be embarrassed to show them this album

Eh... I thought it was alright. Definitely better than irridescence. Liked that one track with the trumpet

I don’t want to give it the time of day.

I've been with them since all american trash and this album was incredibly disappointing. Nothing has the creativity, energy, or impact that the trilogy or even iridescence had.

>Yea Forums isn't talking about brockhampton
you saw this this as a problem that needed remedying?
i know i shouldn't shit on you kids for trying to talk about music, but please keep this in any one of the three fantanoheads subs. would be nice for this place to have standards again.

Everyone sounds like they're half asleep on this album

why would they be talking about it if it was disappointing and lifeless? fucking shill

a thread died for this?

Because brockhampton is disappointing in general

imagine actually thinking this

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/women-who-stray/201807/the-politics-cuckolding

Reminder.

Think this will get rejected?

Attached: ginger.png (1680x811, 396K)

because there is absolutely nothing of note to say about it other than 2 tracks were ok and the rest were abysmal. even the members themselves are barely talking about it on social media, not even they care anymore

Lol their last was the same, ameer was the glue and the x factor in Brockhampton, now its just some weird queer shir

Attached: 43345234.png (569x109, 11K)

no, they're too desperate for money

It was a lot better than the last album, couple of times it sounded like Sat again. Good to see Matt and Merlyn back in the spotlight.

this