Power/Speed metal playlist for wow classic?

I need to make a power/speed metal playlist for wow classic. Post the best power and speed metal songs!

Attached: 1551119811079s.jpg (219x250, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Uibi9VyVE8I&list=OLAK5uy_nD5i3YgYG4xxEpROnziQBN2sr7M_vuZrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0L_iOnLNt9M
youtube.com/watch?v=30eh5gWlLs0
youtube.com/watch?v=1AfNOKQdY-U
youtube.com/watch?v=nZUysqemMmg
youtube.com/watch?v=d_aQgmFXRYI
youtube.com/watch?v=KikLLLeyVOk
youtu.be/PQWu8Bqg3kg
youtu.be/XFAskJN4YKE
youtu.be/CwY7LyPC0GU
youtu.be/T6zOT3IZ90U
youtube.com/watch?v=V8i_QhOgsKw
youtube.com/watch?v=RcawAGJ8Hi4
youtube.com/watch?v=UxPWYpcVI1c
youtube.com/watch?v=RGqhI_hznx8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=Uibi9VyVE8I&list=OLAK5uy_nD5i3YgYG4xxEpROnziQBN2sr7M_vuZrQ

Gotta have some Rhapsody!
youtube.com/watch?v=0L_iOnLNt9M

Maybe some memeforce
youtube.com/watch?v=30eh5gWlLs0

youtube.com/watch?v=1AfNOKQdY-U

Thundasteeeeeeeeel
youtube.com/watch?v=nZUysqemMmg

Can't have a list without priest.
youtube.com/watch?v=d_aQgmFXRYI

Just listen to Summoning and Dungeon Synth.

Attached: summoning.jpg (1000x1000, 129K)

Dungeon synth might actually be one of those genres that don't have ANY good songs.

The entire Runescape soundtrack disagrees with you.

THE OFFICIAL THEME OF COURSE
youtube.com/watch?v=KikLLLeyVOk
NOTHING BEATS THIS FOR CLASSIC, I WILL LISTEN ON REPEAT TILL MY EARS HURT AND IM SICK OF IT

Im coming HOME
HOME
HOME
>>>>>>>HOME

Speed and power metal is for fruitcakes

Attached: 1565312722989.png (708x480, 175K)

>not listening to the in game music
fucking casualfags

youtu.be/PQWu8Bqg3kg
youtu.be/XFAskJN4YKE
youtu.be/CwY7LyPC0GU
youtu.be/T6zOT3IZ90U

Attached: 1384873271869.jpg (360x480, 29K)

Gotta be honest, I really don't like people liking power metal. It's best when it's made fun of.

Unlucky Morpheus - Black Pentagram

youtube.com/watch?v=V8i_QhOgsKw

Just use one of those
youtube.com/watch?v=RcawAGJ8Hi4

Kamelot because Gegon used their tracks in his PVP movies.

youtube.com/watch?v=UxPWYpcVI1c

I can't help but feel some kind of colossal shitstorm is going to result from the classic re-release.

Death is not the band you want to be promoting while attempting to machopost, considering that band was considered quite fruity for death metal and everyone thought Chuck was a homosexual

Sabaton, Dragonforce, The Raven Age, Hammerfall.

Attached: Dragonforce 2017-Reaching Into Infnity-F01.jpg (784x673, 488K)

>not turning the music off to listen to ambient sounds

youtube.com/watch?v=RGqhI_hznx8

Early Megadeth

But Chuck did give the best head in metal. David Vincent had his Azagthoth, and everyone in Vader had Doc, but no one made a pink cock erect like Chuck. True, as the AIDS infested his throat it made it hard for him to deep throat, but even as he lay there rotting, stinking of AZT and covered with Kaposi's sarcoma, Chuck would signal with two fingers when a willing donor came into the room. All I can offer in addition to that is the fact that no sex will ever compare to colostomy hole love, especially when the hole is fresh and supple after a well-greased movement.

We will never forget you, Chuck. Every time I hear your name my prostate aches, both for your tender heart-shaped ass and that incredibly thin, probing member we shared many times. It is heartbreaking how many things bring Chuck to mind. The sound of heavy metal. The flavor of Taco Bell food on the road. The scent of semen. The world lost not only a great musician, but a great lover, when Chuck died.

To say Chuck was gay is incorrect. He wasn't gay, he was just open-minded, and he sought anal sex from men, boys, girls and animals alike. Anal was not his favorite. His favorite was the blowjob, and he liked to be held afterwards, with someone stroking his hair and saying, "Chuck you are king of the world."

I will never sell the copy of Leprosy (80 grain vinyl) he left me at our last meeting. It is battered now, and reeks faintly of manpoo, and maybe it does have a few suspicious smears, but it is all I have of him. That and the memories. Those gushing, sticky, illicit, clandestine memories... Oh Chuck I miss you more than I can say.