Deletes Moonchild

>deletes Moonchild
now it's a 10.

Attached: In_the_Court_of_the_Crimson_King_-_40th_Anniversary_Box_Set_-_Front_cover.jpg (307x300, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bfqXh5s4t4k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

every time i see this posted on Yea Forums im going to stream moonchild 3 times on spotify

why would you want to subject yourself to that

Starless
TCOCK
Lizard
Everything else

in spite of OPs like yourself. call me MOOOOOOON CHILLLLLLLLLLLLLD

DANCING IN THE SHALLOWS OF A RIVER

I dont understand. How does boosting the ratings of a garbage song affect me?

sorry i cant hear you over this free improvisation

Good thing we're on an internet forum and not in a face-to-face conversation then

It's a good song to have in the background while you work on something, otherwise skip

>delete moonchild except for the first two minutes of it
ftfy

We need to collect every physical copy of ITCOTCK and then campaign Elon Musk to place every copy into an unmanned spaceship and fly them into the sun. Then afterwards we make Fripp rerelease the album without Moonchild.

While not as great as the other tracks in the record, Moonchild is still pretty great.

based

Better than I Talk to the Wind.

This assertion may be true, maybe not, but I don't like your tone, mister.

youtube.com/watch?v=bfqXh5s4t4k

>deletes everything but Moonchild
aaah perfect

Because I [spoiler] like Moonchild [/spoiler]

what's to like

Daily reminder that Moonchild is the ultimate pleb filter

why would you turn an 11 into a 10

I personally enjoy the improv section. IT creates an interesting almost awkward feeling, then when Court comes in that initial riff is a fantastic transition.
Moonchild isn't a song that stands on its own, but as a middle between Epitaph and Court it is excellent.

>mfw

Attached: 1566697668234.jpg (307x300, 42K)

Now it's a 3, when it was previously a 5.

Discipline is better

Is deleting moonchild the epitome of patrician filter? It's based as fuck to do that given that the song fucking sucks and has no point to it after the first 2 minutes