Eddie Money announces he has stage 4 esophageal cancer

>Eddie Money announces he has stage 4 esophageal cancer

>Eddie Money says he has stage 4 esophageal cancer. The singer known for such hits as "Two Tickets to Paradise" and "Take Me Home Tonight" says his fate is in "God's hands."

>Money's comments appear in a video released Saturday from his AXS TV reality series "Real Money." The full episode airs Sept. 12.

>In the video, Money says he discovered he had cancer after what he thought was a routine checkup. The 70-year-old whose real name is Edward Mahoney learned that the disease had spread to his liver and lymph nodes.

>Money said it hit him "really, really hard."

>He's had numerous health problems recently including heart valve surgery earlier this year and pneumonia after the procedure, leading to his cancellation of a planned summer tour.

cbsnews.com/news/eddie-money-two-tickets-to-paradise-singer-announces-he-has-stage-4-esophageal-cancer/

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wcrf.org/int/blog/articles/2018/10/largest-study-england-oral-infection-human-papillomavirus
healthland.time.com/2011/10/05/hpv-linked-to-more-oral-cancers-than-smoking/
youtube.com/watch?v=BPwj9DXE-7s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not a big loss for music.
S

A big loss for music
F

>Two Tickets to Paradise
Used to love flying passenger planes in GTA: San Andreas while this played.

Yes, but what is Billie Eilish doing right now?

What does Billie Eilish have to say about it?

>Boomer one hit wonder makes an entire reality show to announce he has cancer

lol, what a fag.

The lord will take him home tonight. He's got two tickets to paradise.

I guess the "tickets" were really more like "malevolent tumors" kek

His stuff holds up better than a lot of dadrock musicians.

>Shakin'
>Baby Hold On
>I Wanna Go Back
>Think I'm in Love

All classics, for good reason.

>

Attached: pepelaughz.jpg (800x450, 40K)

HPV is the most common STD and it causes cancer, lmao, more men get throat cancer from eating pussy than alcohol and tobacco combined

This is what you get for eating pussy like a submissive twink beta male, Im talking to YOU dave mustaine you ginger sissy fuck

Attached: wVSzTcM.gif (350x193, 3.01M)

never heard these in my life
how old are you man?

>70 year old fag dies
>woah, what the fuck I'm sad now?!
Call me when someone who's talented and dies in their twenties instead, faggot OP.

Like who, lil peep? You utter dolt.

Take Me Home Tonight is a fucking nonsensical garbage song and two tickets is also weak. I'm glad this fucking garbage excuse for a musician is finally dying. Hopefully this means I'll never have to hear his 2 awful radio hits again.

I like Baby Hold On. That's about the only song from him I can stomach.

Jeff Drownley, you pleb.

>I wanna go back
you need too

F

Please provide source or I treat this post like just another shitpost

wcrf.org/int/blog/articles/2018/10/largest-study-england-oral-infection-human-papillomavirus

it's copypasta

So smokers, lesbians and man whores have a 2.2% risk and faggots have 5.9% and you think licking pussy will give you throat cancer?

Get the fuck out of here

You underestimate how much cock Eddie Money sucks, he's higher risk because he's had a lot of dicks in his mouth.

healthland.time.com/2011/10/05/hpv-linked-to-more-oral-cancers-than-smoking/

and this is an old, old article. nowadays there are antibiotic resistant super-gonnorheas and super-chlamydias out there

99% of people have HPV its the most common STD and there are a bunch of strains, its OVER for femdom betas

Attached: giphy (5).gif (250x166, 204K)

Eddie Money [Columbia, 1978]
Sorry, girls (and guys)--live inspection reveals that the sleek stud on the cover (and in the ads) is as pudgy and sloppy as his voice. He even has jowls. Watch those cheeseburgers, Eddie boy, or you'll never get to the caviar. C-

Attached: christgau4.jpg (300x225, 16K)

70s aor schlock rock

Uh, Bob, how about the music? Any actual critique of it or anything beyond calling the guy fat?

Wait, he actually wasted two hours of his life seeing Eddie Money live?

>make better music fatass
Holy shit. Based Christgau. Why does Yea Forums hate him again?

This dude's music was so, so obviously meant for women/supermarket sound systems.

Paint-by-numbers 70s California soft rock. The stuff makes you want to sit on the beach with a cocktail glass. Both him and Pablo Cruise can drown in a rip current off Marina Del Rey.

Don't talk shit about Pablo Cruise, faggot.

The music is so generic and flat there's not much to say about it. His voice is also amazingly devoid of any expression or emotion.

Yeah you're right. Even they had better hooks than this guy.

Based

youtube.com/watch?v=BPwj9DXE-7s

I'm not brave enough to scroll down to see the comment section of spammers talking about how this was real music and Justin Bieber is gay.

you're dead on, it's just wrong generation kids, someone talking about his dead dad who loved eddy money, and actual boomers talking about how he was tooooootally better live

Attached: Pablo Cruise - Lifeline.jpg (2006x1004, 277K)

Attached: 1532175711780s.jpg (250x229, 8K)

Christgau apparently saw him live and all he got out of it was finding that they airbrushed his double chins from the album photos.

I don't think that's really the case with Eddie Money though, he's not exactly Clapton and isn't famous for live performances.

Track 9 is easily the best thing on here. Decent enough buttblues and the only song that doesn't sound like elevator music.

>Oh well, some cats just
>saying "cats" unironically
Literal boomer detected.

That sound went out of style fast when the economic recession in 79 began.

Not really, I don't think he's on most kids radars unless their parents were fans. His music is very dated, hard to listen to now days.