Music teacher at a sixth form

>music teacher at a sixth form
>get assigned to do a cover lesson for a year 8 class (sixth form shares a building with a secondary school)
>play the Beatles
>the students ignore most of it, except for Penny Lane and While My Guitar Gently Weeps, which they mock
Fuck, I'm sorry for making fun of boomers - you were right all along

Attached: 1530105947432.jpg (306x231, 18K)

Your students have better taste in music than you do

mister can you play gucci gang by little pump

Attached: e.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

>Sixth form
Nobody knows what you're talking about you fucking Brit.

>>the students ignore most of it, except for Penny Lane and While My Guitar Gently Weeps, which they mock
Based Scaruffi drones

Beatles are overrated inauthentic hacks hyped by ignorants and filthy casuals who seek to feel special through consumption of mass market trash instead of through their own accomplishments. You should be ashamed of your existence.

Don't worry friend, at least now you know what you have to do.

Imagine being angry at 12 year olds for not having mature and developed music taste.

>Imagine

Should have played that one

based

Giga based students

Don't worry, based India still loves the Beatles

Attached: 40caec83bd7bf453fb576fad9fb93d83277a86fc.jpg (1127x1600, 161K)

This looks pretty good

The Beatles suck and you're a faggot.

>89724903 (You)
The beatles were not, are not and never will be musicians, dumbfucks playing around not knowing jack fucking shit about what they are playing will never produce music nearly half as good as someone who atleast has the simplest understanding of the chords of the major and minor scales like based Jeff Mangum.

The beatles were only successful because the industry shilled them half to death and were some of the blandest and shittiest """"""musicians""""""" to ever grace the ears of humanity.

Attached: 1465773546_jesus-christ-dancing-disco-dance-animated.gif (363x612, 386K)

It's fucking awful.

Just stop doing this. Why do you enjoy being Poe’s law? You’re either funnin, or you are totally braindead. Either way i’m mad.

Should have played Captain Beefheart instead.

Proof of this is listening to any studio jams. These fucks couldn't even get through a 12 bar blues without hitting a shit ton of bum notes. They were average people propped up so that other average people would believe that they had a chance to be famous as well. People fail to realize how bands are endorsed by instrument manufacturers. Monkeey, Beatles et all were sponsored by gretsch (who made shitty guitars that fell apart). Music gear is ridiculously over priced. These fags were guitar sales men and record player sales men. All the other degeneracy they pushed was just the cherry on top, but make no mistake that the music industry exist to sell technology products.

Are wrong generationers a thing anymore?

Consider going back to /r/HipHopHeads

>don't enjoy the most overrated pop band in the history of pop bands? hehe, you must be a hip-hop loving redditor.

the burden of proof is on you

Kill yourself

OP of the dancing jesus one, i listen to nmh smiths, weezer, isb, the cure, mbv, daniel d johnston and microphones , none of which have any semblance of hiphop influence.
Stop projecting r*dditor fuck.

Do you know a single lick of music theory?
Didn't think so.
You can't create meaningful music without knowing at least in part how to explain it.

>nmh smiths, weezer, isb, the cure, mbv, daniel d johnston and microphones
This is actually worse than being a hip hop nig.

You think “jamming” is of worth. Nigga, you’re stupid.

I don't, i just think a basic understanding of theory ia crucial to musicmaking.

How so?
What do you listen to anyways?

Paul literally wrote classical pieces.....

traditional folk music snd black metal

Should have played Hekter Skelter or Yer Blues
desu pre Sgt pepper can be boring sometimes and do we have to talk about granny shit????