>>89715467

Sorry I was gone for some time but I got the album and am about to leak once I get home. Everything went smoothly when putting the disc on USB. I got the album transferred onto my phone as well. I’ll be home at 9:00 to leak the album. TOOL night tonight

Attached: F80913DE-EE27-4210-86CC-0EC5A49ED274.jpg (1242x1696, 852K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/MX9gz1T#AOX9BSq
reddit.com/r/ToolBand/comments/cv1vql/got_a_little_somethin_cool_in_today_at_work/ey1dems
reddit.com/r/ToolBand/comments/cv2uah/i_might_be_able_to_get_this_for_you_guys_in_the/
reddit.com/r/ToolBand/comments/cv2zgi/for_the_people_who_probably_dont_believe_my_last/
reddit.com/r/ToolBand/comments/cv3evq/guys_i_fucking_have_it/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

naive hopeful bump

Yet another troll

2 years ago tool is overated.

NOW MAGICALLY WHEN THERE IS A NEW ALBUM IT HAS LOVE AND A FOLLOWING

EITHER THIS WEBSITE IS FULL OF SHIT OR THIS WEBSITE IS A MARKETING TOOL BY THE INDUSTRY.

I hope it's true

Attached: knight.gif (500x500, 988K)

Thats 10 mins from now EDT

Sage but hopeful

hopeful bump

Well you're not wrong about this website being used for shilling however Tool doesn't really need that or care to. Some people don't like them, others do. That's just how it works on a site like this

cautious bump

Attached: 68468.png (672x787, 979K)

You didn't do your homework bub, the segue songs aren't on the cd release. legion inoculant is one of the segues.

try again tomorrow

I mean, it is a pretty big and popular band. Of course there'll be people that like their music. I like them but I know that a good chunk of Yea Forums doesn't, so I don't usually talk about them here. Now that more people are talking tool here, i'm doing so too.

EXPLAIN YOURSELF OP

Attached: 284.jpg (891x597, 141K)

There is a download code on the CD's, but this dude is making it out to be like he ripped the CD and that's what's in the screencap

>he fell for the memes
yikes

OP PLEASE BE LEGIT FOR FUCKS SAKE

There is definitely a download code, but i find it highly unlikely that it would be valid to use until the 30th.

Someone posted this on the Tool discord. It’s real

Attached: EF57571F-6BDA-44E7-8E82-AA89A3B1B4AA.jpg (4032x3024, 2.69M)

Yeah, the link to redeem the album isn't valid yet, so the code is useless. You can see the link in the unboxing video btw.

Funny how every person that posts has the album, but there is a "delay" that they can't upload now. Let me know when someone has a new story.

There's definitely a few copies floating around, there was an unboxing video yesterday on r/toolband

Nor can they post pics of it. So far the only pics have come from people who say here it is, you can look but im not touching it! Ive never seen such beta behaviour.

Yeah that was supposedly adam jones and his kid.

Nice try.

TARGET GUY JUST POSTED ON /R/TOOLBAND

imgur.com/a/MX9gz1T#AOX9BSq

Total fake.

Yeah that was the general consensus, but it got copyright claimed by Sony so i'm not too sure any more

the album cover is so garbage

Have you seen the unbox video? It has a lot more visual appeal when you see it unwrapped. There's a matte/shiny thing going on with the black

new tool sucks sorry
old people cant write for shit
good music is a result of inspiration not quota filling
when something is highly anticipated its already too late

I've never heard such drivel. You must have fetal alcohol syndrome.

cool bro

ahok.

This one could be it

OP is posting on reddit saying he’s afraid he’ll be opened up to litigation. Is that right?

That dude who posted on r/toolband is a target employee. He's active on the discord

yeah it's the same fucking faggot. I wouldn't count on him for a leak

There was a different target employee yesterday. Today’s one has some balls, check reddit

He's scared of target security, another useless tool

reddit.com/r/ToolBand/comments/cv1vql/got_a_little_somethin_cool_in_today_at_work/ey1dems

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

no

I'm sitting in the discord right now. It's the same guy. He posted a picture of the album in discord with the same hand writing TODAY

Attached: IMG_20190824_202932.jpg (4032x3024, 3.31M)

he’s recording an ep or something lmaooooo no it’s not

oh my god oh my GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD MODS PIN THIS RIGHT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

Attached: f88.gif (800x371, 125K)

love an ep

He said 15 min. It takes no time to rip and upload.

That faggot is going to do exactly nothing. He's about to leave the store without it and "report back" like anyone gives a fuck

user... it's a lie

uploading FLAC now. will post link shortly

Let's face it, Targetfags are scared to be fired and OP is just fucking with us too

You arent doing jack shit, you probably arent even OP

How has this not leaked

Someone just FUCKING LEAKIT ALREADY

Turns out every Tool fan that comes into contact with a physical copy is enough of a burnout that they can’t afford to lose their minimum wage job at Target

This is retarded. It’s not about the job, if they get caught they can go to jail.

never heard of this band TOOL but the whole damned album just came shootin out my ass uploading the FLAC now will post in eighty hours

FLAC is ready. where should i upload it to?

Just attach it to your post

For what, petty theft? I would love to have my mugshot on the internet forever as the legend who leaked. Id be more famous than julian assange.

lads...

Attached: 143363457.png (584x382, 257K)

what?

Illegal music distribution? Sony could sue him

Kek I wish this were real

He works at target, what are they gonna sue him for - his bong and gundam collection?

Is it a light or strong 8?

Enough money that he will be repaying them for a significant amount of time and his life will be fucked

anthony fantano here, poo poo poo and pee pee

Then all he has to do is not get caught.

Employees are too scared. Someone told them once that there’s a right and wrong, and that punishment was reserved for those who dared to cross the line.

hello sir
i am with the police network, did you know that even threatening to release copyright material unlawfully and illegally is illegal? so do not do it or you will face major fine and jail and not even to go and mention sue potential.

in conclusion i will drive bugatti in your mother pussy

maybe it just takes longer to catch a total asshooooooooooooole

Then I should play God and just

reddit.com/r/ToolBand/comments/cv2uah/i_might_be_able_to_get_this_for_you_guys_in_the/

Shitshitshit

If consequences dictate our course of action, we should play got and leak it ourselves

Oh fuck

yawn.

more fuckbois trying to earn plebbit karma

sent ;)

He won't do shit.

Attached: f57.jpg (640x640, 79K)

I know a guy on discord who has the album and played a snippet on a discord call but he refuses to leak it... What should I tell him so he gives it up? Also target has high security but walmart is open season nigga

reddit.com/r/ToolBand/comments/cv2zgi/for_the_people_who_probably_dont_believe_my_last/

Boys... is this it?

My dad work for nintendo

Stop posting reddit bullshit. The leak will NOT come from reddit.

Reddit can't even get the number of biological genders right.

>/pol/shit in a TOOL thread

Leave retard

>Reddit can't even get the number of biological genders right.

46 & 2?

>defending literal insanity

>mad about Yea Forums shit on Yea Forums
Leave retard

Aenima is the best tool album, and 10000 days the worst

fuck off tranny

Lateralus is the best tool album, and Undertow the worst

Lateralus is the best and opiate is the worst

/pol/shit is Yea Forums shit only if you’re a post election mobile loving zoomer. You will be culled in the zoomer genocide.

justin bieber got me into tool. does any one eles like justun bieber

i didnt even know Maynard was in Tool. A Perfect Circle is his real band

Opiate hardly counts as an album, but if we're counting Opiate, you're right.

newfag

Bummer

my dick is the tool

reddit.com/r/ToolBand/comments/cv3evq/guys_i_fucking_have_it/

HOLY SHIT

Hurry

Tool is the best

ITS HABBENING!