How’s his taste?

how’s his taste?

Attached: 38F9B547-E1D3-4F13-BAA1-B3A2994A9A37.jpg (1184x2048, 301K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iIcOi0P168k
youtube.com/watch?v=fe8qRj12OhY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I'm a person just like you xD

All shit except for A Tribe Called Quest

Attached: tribe-called-quest-midnight.jpg (1000x1000, 196K)

not bad. does trump like music?

>old town road
He’s trying too hard

Not even the q tip song?

>very white
which makes sense since he was raised by his white grandparents and went to Harvard. All that nigger shit is probably what his wife forced on him

my publicist totally isn't making this up-core

pandering piece of shit. black stuff, white stuff, hispanic stuff, arab stuff, good number of female artists, etc.

yeah since there's no possibility that Obama likes to listen to music in his fred time.

I'm le totally a normal person like you guys and not some zog puppet I swear

c'mon man, listen to II B.S. and tell me it aint based as fuck.

Lizzo sucks and the rest isn't worth commenting on

>drake

Attached: 1451348243773.jpg (1405x1536, 176K)

>mvq i see former presidents, pitchfork, spotify algorithms, youtube algorithms, "independent" youtubers, and major print publications all sharing a musical canon

Attached: ADORNO_-Theodor_Universitaetsarchiv-Frankfurt.jpg (638x1024, 268K)

Why it it so hard for you people to believe a former president listens to pop music like most people?

I really hope it's some playlist cooked up by an intern for propaganda purposes, and not his actual tastes.

Based. I miss him bros. Seething Trumptards ITT because the only thing your fat retard of a """president""" listens to is 3 Doors Down and butt country.

Me too comrad I want him to fuck my wife.

Attached: 1564341898347.jpg (785x720, 33K)

What do you mean YOU PEOPLE!?

Really makes you think.

Not a single good song on it

im white & i got more soul than this nigger lmao
youtube.com/watch?v=iIcOi0P168k

Because intelligent people have the capacity to pick up on whether music sounds good or not.

He's a Harvard Law grad and successful politician. Politics is all about deception, misrepresentation, etc. He's just playing the social game in a cynical albeit necessary way. Democracies are always corrupt with no exception. Bullshitting your way to the top is the only way to get on top

i read before that he likes frank sinatra or something

obamacore

You think he'll run for re-election?
I wouldn't vote for him desu. Too much of a hypocrite.

>intelligent people have the capacity to pick up on whether music sounds good or not
Oh you'd be surprised

he bumps kanyes first 5 albums exclusively

>steely dan
giggled desu

eat shit

Bullshit, he listens to this
youtube.com/watch?v=fe8qRj12OhY

So wild and out of control it feels like a joke to me, there are some jokey songs in there and it seems like he's just having fun with it. Twitter isn't his own personal blog though.

Obama eats aborted fetuses while jacking off to drone strikes.

What is fred time?

Steely Dan is fantastic, what are you on about?

You’re stupid.

Nobody likes you, you live a life in which the only people who can even be in your company are internet retards from /pol/. Please just break your neck on a noose so your existence doesn’t cause any more frustration on people.

Why so triggered lol

>Why so triggered lol
Totally not the text of an insecure /pol/tard who’s now considering suicide by my words.

If it’s his real taste
It’s honestly pretty good for a guy his age.

Most people stop keeping up at all with the new, and while I don’t like all the songs in there, there’s some good deep cuts too

Attached: trump patrician.jpg (480x315, 21K)