Unpopular Opinions thread /uot/

ITT: opinions you have that most of Yea Forums disagrees with
here are mine:
>Yung lean actually is really good, and i think his lyrics mean something
>Jeff mangum is a horrible singer-songwriter and Neutral milk hotel is awful and makes no sense and is only for hipsters
>Most of the Yea Forumscore albums arent even good, which makes sense cause no one knows them
>Anthony fantano is a nigger (including his wife) and his music reviews are all trash
>Death grips is literally just shitty metal and shouldnt even be considered music
>Yea Forums's music taste should evolve with the new age of music, not with old 1969 shit
>If you enjoyed this post and want to continue seeing funny posts of this style, just make sure to let me know by responding. I don't get paid for my Yea Forums posts so the support via responses is what really keeps posts like these happening Thank you

Attached: rap music IS poetry.jpg (500x500, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lQHXY4zqG3o
youtube.com/watch?v=FsIoLaXDsEo
youtube.com/watch?v=Hy8kmNEo1i8
youtube.com/watch?v=JUy1Em5Q6uI
youtu.be/x_cQHeWwSBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=cFXwKLyIEx4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you're a nigger

and you are racist. so shut up.

>>Yung lean actually is really good, and i think his lyrics mean something
agree his good. his lyrics dont mean much and that what makes it great. its about t he feeling the lyrics give not as much about what they mean
>>Jeff mangum is a horrible singer-songwriter and Neutral milk hotel is awful and makes no sense and is only for hipsters
no clue who that is
>>Most of the Yea Forumscore albums arent even good, which makes sense cause no one knows them
right
>>Anthony fantano is a nigger (including his wife) and his music reviews are all trash
disagree. i like the dude and most of his reviews are pretty spot on
>>Death grips is literally just shitty metal and shouldnt even be considered music
agree
>>Yea Forums's music taste should evolve with the new age of music, not with old 1969 shit
dont know dont care

boomer rock fucking sucks
kiss stones acdc gnr skynyrd maiden, fuck that hick bullshit

being a pleb is fucking awesome

i agree i already said that it doesnt fall into my philosiphy to listen to old music since you werent born in that age so you cant really relate to that music. its not relatable because in the 80s they didnt even have computers or internet or that stuff like we do now

i hate how elitist /mu is its so annoying i hate this "pleb" and "patrisian" thing but respect for trying to recalim the word.

respect for the hot takes bro

The Bends is the best Radiohead album
Billie Eillish isn't that bad
The Great Annihilator is the best Swans album
MGMT peaked at Congratulations
Josh Homme is the last rock star
David Gilmour is the best Pink Floyd member
Paul McCartney is the best Beatle

>i hate how elitist /mu is its so annoying i hate this "pleb" and "patrisian" thing but respect for trying to recalim the word.
same, that was what i was going for

ANONNNNNNNNN IT'S ME FROM DISCORD
good to see you again!

agreed

>liking Fantano
definitely underage, just like OP

thanks friend and hi

yeah i completely agree because its

if you dont like it dont read it you dont have to be so mean to me.

im putting the thread rule back

>you can be mean to me but please put 1 unpopular opinion / hot take

if you dont like it dont read it dude

im not fucking under age stop calling me that. i alreadyt said in my previous threads that im not underage so quit calling me that.

i just like good music and i like debating on unpopular opinions / hot takes because /mu seems like a good place to discuss music and some of you guys are funny / nice but a lot of you guys (like you) are fucking trolls. so stop it. ever since my dad died idk what to listen to anymore so thats why i come to /mu. if you dont like it dont read it.

Everyone agrees with this except those like 3 boomer retards that spam hair metal eddie trunk shit. They're definitely raiding from somewhere.

how old are you then?

Slowdive are boring.

good post
muchh lovee

i already said my previous threads. i am not going to say my age but i am over 18. i dont want to give out my age because it could make me not anonymous. and Yea Forums is anonymous. just let me be anonymous

thanks friend

Attached: wojak.png (634x697, 115K)

Iron Maiden is based. The rest i agree

iron GAY-den

holy shit!
epic!

respect for the hot take.

iron maiden is old stuff and thats like stuff my dad used to listen to lol

he listened to a lot of old stuff but then when new stuff came out like xxxtentacion he showed me that b ut then he died

Congratulations OP you made the worst post of 2019.

read the thread rule dude

>>you can be mean to me but please put 1 unpopular opinion / hot take

And give me some constructive criticism if you dont like it dont just hate on the thread because you dont agree with my opinions

looks like moot deleted this post for being too mean. i like that guy. and good on him for deleting this post i hope he got banned for just saying shit to me and calling my favorite rapper a nigger.

excuse me fellas. im afraid my mother in law might be on to me. gotta go hide my wife's body under the gazebo

Fuck you idiot. Yung Nigger sucks my dick.

where's your fucking take?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL looks like this guy is trying to troll me . usually these guys steal my tripcode and then post stuff like this to troll me and get me swatted by saying illegal things but this guy forgot to hack my tripcode. LOL

>>>you can be mean to me but please put 1 unpopular opinion / hot take

thanks for having my back dude these trolls are all hate and no mind. they just say stuff to make me mad and dont leave any good unpopular opinions / hot takes for me to debate. if you think this thread is so bad why dont they just try to leave hot takes themselves? idk why they dont do that i think i make them made because my unpopular opinions / hot takes are too hot for them to handle orsoething

Unpopular opinion: you're not a complete waste of space.

thanks dude and idk why this is such an unpoplar opinion i mean so many people just hate on me and then just like this guy. it juist pisses me off so much how i cant have a real discussion and (Dead) and these guys it juist pisses me off so much how i cant have a real discussion. i just want trolls and haters to stop bothering me with there crap and if youre gonna hate a least leave an unpopular opinion / hot take

>LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL looks like this guy is trying to troll me . usually these guys steal my tripcode and then post stuff like this to troll me and get me swatted by saying illegal things but this guy forgot to hack my tripcode. LOL
you guys know what to do

what am i supposed to do?

Rap music is not poetry

agreed

i like to eat poopies off the bathroom floor with no hands

then why is it talking instead of singing? if i read shakespear to a phat beat then it would still be poetry.

NOOOOO WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS

because the lyrics in rap are almost always shit
show me a rap song with genuinely thought-provoking lyrics

FUCKING STOP WITH THIS BULLSHIT THIS ISNT ME I DONT DO GROSS STUFF LIOKE THAT.

honestly if it continues i feel like i should sue for slander or identy theft. should i?

yeah I DONT KNOW WHY PEOPLE DO THIS WHEN ITS IDENTIT THEFT AND SLANDER THAT STUFF IS ILLEGAL AND IM GONNA CONTACT Yea Forums TO ASK IF I CAN HAVE YOUR IP ADDRESSES SO I CAN SUE YOU

It rarely employs the transfiguration of meaning that defines true poetry.

My unpopular opinion is that poopies taste better than normal human food. cat poopies, dog poopies, human poopies, all yummy in my poopies-filled tummy

PLS DONT FUCKING EAAT MY POOOP

dude it doesnt matter if you like the lyircs or not its still poetry. like i put all my opinions in the thread and people dont like them but they are still my opinions. just because you dnt like it doesnt mean that its not something

listen to tom macdonald he raps about current political topics and even raps without a beat sometimes. how is that not powetry?

then what makes poetry poetry

FUCKING. STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the best Kate Bush album

Attached: 3075f5c3d026a9d973db03e420e07491b43bfc2a.jpg (640x640, 152K)

hey OP! your discord friend here!
i think this song is a good example of poetry in music
youtube.com/watch?v=lQHXY4zqG3o
it's an old song though so i'm not sure if you'd like it

Please stop impersonating OP or I will make you regret it.

Beatles are boy band pop trash people are brainwashed to revere by critics. Scaruffi was right.

I am the real OP. Please put your delicious brown poopies in my mouth. Waft your meaty farts onto my awaiting taste buds, too.

fucken weak

jazz is significantly better than classical and classical is only more popular because it seems more 'intellectual' so it attracts pseuds

>then what makes poetry poetry
>"The bad poet is usually unconscious where he ought to be conscious, and conscious where he ought to be unconscious." - T.S. Eliot
Rap lyrics are too on the nose, they don't have that vague quality present in poetry which at the same time sheds an extra dimension of meaning on the content.

you almost tricked me
fuck off

Could easily say the same to you

Any music about my favorite hobby, eating poopies?

What are your poo-litical views? How do you feel about Donald Rump?

honestly im listening to this song and he plays guitar good but i dont really say this is poetry because he is singing and poetry is talking. respect for the unpopular opinion / hot take though for having an open mind to what poetry is like unlike the other people in this thread.

i said i hate captain beef heart because he literally just pulls on random chords on the guitar and people call him the best but even he raps in his songs and people call it poetry so why do some people say that rap is poetry when they dont like it but when they like it its poetry. listen to this captain beef heart song i saw people call it poetry and those are probably the same people that call rap not poetry even thought he is rapping in this song.

youtube.com/watch?v=FsIoLaXDsEo

SEE YOU ARE MAKING PEOPLE THINK THAT THAT IS REALLY ME I DONT SAY THAT STUFF. youre lucky that you are only saying gross stuff and not stuff like your killing people because that could put is BOTH IN DANGER.

>youre lucky that you are only saying gross stuff and not stuff like your killing people because that could put is BOTH IN DANGER.
you guys know what to do....

His diet is mostly KFC and McDonalds hamburgers so he probably has watery soft poopies that would have a soupy mouthfeel.

why do you keep saying that

last warning. this wouldnt get to me if you didnt have my name but you do so its really getting on my nerves please stop. what if i posted on twitter with your real name saying nasty stuff and then your employer seees. see its not good to do stuff like that i looked up the law and it says you cant do identity theft or slander or stuff like that.

Consent laws should be lowered to 12 years old desu

yeah i don't understand how someone could call this poetry but not rap

FUCKING STOP SERIOUSLY

That's how old OP is

consent to what?

i have already said like 9 hundred thousand million times that I AM NOT UNDER AGE AND I AM OLDER THAN 18

After I kill someone which is my second favorite hobby I like to go home and eat a nice hearty helping of poopies out of my toilet bowl

HOW OLD ARE YOU THEN, FAGGOT FUCK
and before anyone says any shit, my hot take is that lynyrd skynyrd is the best band ever btw
sweet home alabama is a banger

WHY WOULD U KILL SOMEONE
WHO'S NEXT ON UR KILL LIST???

guy this is the SAME troll who talks about how he likes to eat poop with my name. you can tell because he talk about eating poop.

already said that i dont want to give out my age becausie it can make me not anonymous because there are 7 or 8 billion people in the world and giving out my age could make it so you can find out who i am since not all of those people are the age i am and Yea Forums is all about being anonymous

and respect for the unpopular opinion / hot take

dude read what i just said its the same troll.

You know who gave Lynyrd their chance?

Fucking Alice Cooper, man. The story goes that Alice was sitting in on the session for Simple Man and basically wrote the song off as garbage. The song itself was very important as one of the band members had lost his mother recently, and the rumor is that Alice was given the option of okaying the song or being physically removed.

Gross bro, you like eating poop?

murderer

dude i literally just said that i dont eat poop and the guy who is saying that is a troll who hacked my tripcode.

and respect for the unpopular opinion / hot take.

dude stop see what im saying its a troll hes the only one impersonating me and i can tell because all he talks about is eating poop but now he took it to the next level talking about killing people and doing bad stuff like that

EVERYONE STOP HARASSING OP OR I WILL MAKE YOU ALL FUCKING REGRET IT, OKAY?
THIS IS A THREAD FOR UNPOPULAR OPINIONS AND HOT TAKES. PLEASE ONLY LEAVE UNPOPULAR OPINIONS AND HOT TAKES IN THIS THREAD.
ANY HARASSMENT OF OP IS OFF-TOPIC FROM THE SUBJECT OF THIS BOARD.
STOP.

this dude is gay and underage and racist and he eats popp and is a confirmed murderer

Death Grips ain't good.
Vaporwave ain't good.
Shoegaze is garbage.
Ska is trash.
Classical blows.

can you quit killing people? it’s illegal

hey guys. so i was in the middle of digging a hole under the new gazebo when the shovel i was using broke. im in a bit of pickle here because its my only shovel and well i havent thought this through very well but anyway my mother in law is getting really annoying with these phone calls every 5 minutes and its stressing me out

dude stop i can literally call the police and ask them if i murdered anyone and they would say no. stop tellig lies.

respect for the hot takes bro i agree with all this stop except the second one.

i disagree because i already said my philosiphy on vaporwave kinda is goes with my philosiphy on old stuff. basically old stuff is usually not good because you cant relate to the era it was in because they are singing from the perspective of whenever it came out ( like old rock bands like ac/dc are singing about stuff from the 70s or whatver) but vaporwave gets the old stuff and makes it new and more relatable for the newer generations

dude knock it off im starting to think youre a troll too because i already said like 3 hundred times that that guy is a troll and is trying to swat me by saying im killing people and stuff.

more like popular because holy shit OP is one of the biggest faggots i’ve ever seen on this board and i see them every day

also thanks for having my back. people are trying to turn this thread into a thread about me instead of unpopular opinions. respect to all these guys for posting unpopular opinions / hot takes and for this guy :

>>>you can be mean to me but please put 1 unpopular opinion / hot take

just leave an unpopular opinion like i said and stop trying to make this about me please please pelase

Music is garbage from top to bottom in the current environment
The mainstream is the worst its been since the 50s and underground stuff is derivative or boring beyond belief
We are in the worst time for music

yeawh i agree that music from the 50s is bad but what makes you say new music is bad

I... Agree. If anything jazz is sometimes more intellectual than classical

ok its time for me to give more of my unpopular opinions / hot takes / philosiphy since i only talk about like my philosiphy on old stuff and new stuff mainly.

i say that jazz is cool for old stuff because it was made by african-americans and they made rap music so they are cool. especially the jaazz where they do scat. they are pretty much rapping. its like old rap but with flutes and stuff.

like this stuff

its pretty much rap before rap since its got the same style as rap (talking) + it was made by the same type of people.

>especially the jazz where they do scat
poop eater confirmed

NOT THAT KIND OF FUCKING SCAT STOP TALKJING ABOUT POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP.

it makes me think that you trolls are actually the poop eaters.... since thats all you guys talk about... LOL

>Posts scatman John
>Is trying to be serious about jazz
Oh no no no no

whats wrong with posting it i think it shows the point im trying to make

Scatman John is not jazz, that's the problem. That's a eurobeat song if anything

how is it not jazz dude he does scat like jazz. even if it isnt jazz... it still is what im trying to say....

I fucking hate Tortex

i looked that up and its just a piece of plastic lol how is that a an unpopular opinion / hot take about music

I fucking hate poop eating murderers like OP
I should phone up the FBI

Ok, post some of your actual jazz then

can you just post a unpopular opinion / hot take please. you already posted like a hundred times about poop or how im gonna kill people just please stay on topic...

this stuff usually doesnt get to me because i deal with it all the time but what the fuck did i ever do to you? just leave me alone or post a hot take or something. youve been bothering me this whole thread

ok give me a second

Attached: wojak crying.png (231x218, 7K)

why did this actually make me feel bad wtf is wrong with me

hjavascript:;e put jazz in the beat

youtube.com/watch?v=JUy1Em5Q6uI

im glad that im chaging your mind. please post a hot take and we can be cool ok

Ok once again, this isn't jazz. This is kendrick over a jazz sounding beat. You're not even trying

ok what do you call jazz then whats not jazz about the song i put hes literally raping over jazz

okay, i think that metal is a shitty genre for edgelords and pseudointellectuals

>Anonymous 08/24/19(Sat)22:57:51 No.897
ok thanks for posting a hot take and not posting about poop or me killing people. were cool now.

>raping over jazz
What did he mean by this?

Any of the jazz greats of the 50's and 60's. Trane, Miles, Wayne shorter, art Blakey, etc. They are playing instruments to a swing feel and are improvising

Kill yourself tranny

how do you not know what im saying? hes rapping over jazz idiot i literally said that.

post some of there music

dude dont be mean to that guy hes a friend and fan and if youre gonna call them (idk if they are trtans or not i dont wanna say he or she) then at least post an unpopular opinion / hot take

youtu.be/x_cQHeWwSBQ

ok im gonna listen but does he do scat or something

It's an it and they're degenerate

Sounds like farty gay music

Attached: Tranny_Archeology.jpg (1139x536, 245K)

No. What's with you and scatting? Have you not listened to any jazz at all? The vast majority is instrumental and doesn't have any scatting in it

im not transgender im a biological male
please stop shitting up this thread

HE'S INTOOOO POOOOOOOOOOOOPPPP....

back off dude and thanks for not saying he or she because idk if it is trans or not. but you dont have to be mean and call it a degenerate.

dude my whole post was how jazz was cool because it was made by african-americans who then made rap music. its good that its made by the same type of people so its ok but i like scat because its like more like rap

ok i will say he thanks for telling

What you are is a fucking dirty, stinking nigger
Suck my dick you transgender ape

racist transphobe fuck off

dude stop i thought we were cool after you gave me your unpopular opinion / hot take about metal but now you keep talking about poop. i dont think i can trust you.

I HAVE TOURETTE'S IT'S NOT MY FAULTTT

dude im sorry i didnt know ok. i dont want to be mean like that but dont people with tourettes say shit instead of poop? i think they swear a lot right

THEY SAY BOTH YOU RUDE POO POO SHITHEADDD

sorry

Attached: wojak cryingjpg.jpg (231x218, 2K)

wojak_cryingjpg.jpg

i had to make it a jpg because it doesnt let me post the other one because i already posted it. theres a cool bot on discord that lets you make them jpgs i use that.

r u a basedboy? Yea

thanks

if i get more fans should i make twitter or youtube or something guys i can roast artists on twitter and give hot takes every day if i am not on Yea Forums but i dont think i should do it right now because i dont have enough fans yet and it is mostly just haters.

YES MAKE A YOUTUBE

ok later but when i get more fans i can do something like anthony fantano lets argue (even though he sucks i like the idea of that show) but i wanna wait until i get more fans first because i dont think a lot of people will follow me

i make these threads every day so you will see on there when i make one

you can message me on discord if you wanna ask me questions and stuff you can do a private q and a and then release it if you wanna or just talk and chill or something my discord is hot take machine#5110

Trap is a meme subgenre.

trap is good buy yeah there are a lot of memes about it and they are pretty funny like the gucci gang parodies and stuff

rap in general is a meme genre
that's the only reason why it's so successful

yeah i like memes about rap lol

xiu xiu- a promise is bad
wowee zowee is the best pavement album
even if billie eilish is an industry plant, she (or her brother) still makes good music and the album is at least an 8
the bends is super overrated, amnesiac is super underrated
most mucore albums are good, but when they're bad, they're bad
black is objectively the best metallica album but no one will admit it because it's the most popular/accessible
weezer's black album and pacific daydream weren't bad, people were just expecting darker white both times and it threw them off

I like to eat poopies, murder people, and rape children and eat their scared poopies

>billie eilish is good
Fuck you retard. Triggered.

ARE YOU KIDDING I WAS GONNA MERCY KILL THE THREAD BY NOT REPLYING BECAUSE I WAS SICK OF YOU TROLLING ME WITH THIS SHIT AND THEN WHEN ITS ON LIKE PAGE 8 YOU FUCKING REVIVE IT WITH THIS LIES AND SALNDER SHIT FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

i was hearing weezer on the radio and some of there songs are ok i like when he starts rapping in this song

youtube.com/watch?v=cFXwKLyIEx4

But racism is a good thing. You're racist against white people and you know and you should be. Make Africa great (again, nah just kidding)

im not racist against anyone i just called anthony fantano and his wife a nigger in the op because i dont like him

tbqh I'm ideologically racist, but not intuitively racist. I treat the blacks and browns fairly face to face and it doesn't occur to me not to.

Most people are the opposite, being ideologically anti-racist but intuitively racist. Hence all the bullshit about implicit biases and stuff. Most people are instinctively racist but just lie about it for social approval

dude i love african-americans no joke read the thread i was defending jazz and hip hop because african-americans made it i really just said it because i thought it was funny and mean since i dont like him

it's ok i forgive you

thanks i forgive you too

forgive me for what?

poopies poopies tasty treat
poopies poopies good to eat
poopies! yaaaaaay! poopies!

for bumping my fucking thread when its at PAGE 6 JUST TO ATTRACT MORE FUCKING TROLLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEE WHAT I MEAN YOU DID THIS but i already forgive you so your fucking lucky

I cannot stand early Pink Floyd (Piper, Saucerful, etc) apart from some of their non-album singles

I'm a big Bowie fan but I couldn't care less about Hunky Dory or most of Scary Monsters

King Crimson is a very hit or miss band. when they suck, they really suck

New Order>>>Joy divison

anyone who name drops music critics is insecure