Which popular band has the most intelligent audience?

Which popular band has the most intelligent audience?

Hard mode: Don't say Radiohead

Attached: 481b980af463122013e4578c08fb8c5cbfaed1e9.jpg (1000x1516, 212K)

Pink Floyd

NIN

Never knew James played in The Shits

Attached: 1554026763638.png (575x635, 256K)

Unironically.

Attached: 2d326c1e.jpg (790x395, 103K)

Wouldn't take this study's results word to word but it's interesting.

Attached: MusicthatmakesyoudumbHuge.png (1998x4240, 212K)

This study is almost 15 years old. Only pseuds take this chart seriously. Not interesting in the slightest desu

>radiohead have an intelligent audience
lmaooooo u fucking mong

Which band would YOU say has a more intelligent audience?

Whats the quantification here? I listen to Incubus so therefore I am roughly one thousand seventy dumbs(smarts)?

Attached: 1557358746165.png (517x396, 273K)

>Beethoven at the top
Yes, I'm sure entry-level classical pseuds are the smartest people in the world.

>This study is almost 15 years old. Only pseuds take this chart seriously

That's why I said that you shouldn't take the results of this study word by word but I decided to share it because I suddenly remembered it's existence and it fit the thread topic.

I assumed it was average American SAT score. They're out of 1500 right? I might be talking shit though.

Based

Honestly I have no idea what the numbers at top mean. I have always assumed that the higher the number is the smarter you are.

yup it's that

death grips

I mean, maybe, except a lot of normies listen to Death Grips. That must bring down their cumulative intelligence scores right?

Tool

idk about the inteligence but it's beyond dispute that The Smiths have the most virgin one

Mr. Bungle

Lmao

Correct

I only started listening to The Smiths after I broke up with my long-term girlfriend.

debateble

unironically desu

Attached: stiahnuƄ.jpg (160x160, 5K)

Swans and Sonic Youth are so far to the right that you can't even see them in the image?

Sonic Youth