What’s so musically intricate about this album that apparently the musical theory of it is studied in universities?

What’s so musically intricate about this album that apparently the musical theory of it is studied in universities?

Attached: B97060EA-FA40-4710-8779-FB30EB3C1CD7.jpg (820x820, 97K)

Nothing

That’s what I thought why do hiphopfags worship this so much

THIS ALBUM'S RACISS AGAINST WYPIPO!

Attached: EBF4xTsU0AAXefv.jpg (567x740, 105K)

Kendrick is essentially the most unique sound in modern mainstream hip-hop. He's held to such a high regard because plebeians haven't heard the hundreds of similar/better records which predate him.

It has real instruments duuuude, it says fuck popo cuz he racist duuude (not because the police is a flawed profession, to begin with), it's like you got pac and then you got these cats from the 70's my uncle listened to on it duuuude.

it sounds like jazzy at parts so black people who only listen to mumble rappers and soundlcloud artists were compelled to suck it off even though nobody has listened to it in 3 years

they don't nobody is banging Kendrick in the hood

It'a leftwing politics and nothing else. University administrations skew hard left if you didn't know. If you actually didn't know, you're either an attentionlet or biased. There hasn't been a single pop music album in the past 20 years worthy of musical study, but this gets a pass because muh whitey and muh oppression. Kendricks popularity was manufactured so well that it resulted in him being the biggest and most well-known voice for this kind of politics.

true that, literally never heard it anywhere like not even radio, not in shops, not in clubs etc. it's only relevant on paper

it was made by a nigger

we have this thread every fucking day

To keep the minorities from throwing a fit. Because the history of music is the history of white peoples music since Europeans did 95% of the important things in music. The remaining 5% is Americans in the 20th Century so they give black people a couple pages at the end of the textbook for negro beats.

It's one of if not the best concept albums in rap history

I heard that you wuz conflicted.

Is it better than My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy, guys?

This album is gay shit but that first song is pretty good, don't lie. Fuck that poem shit

GKMC was way better than it imo. its all downhill from there. sing about me / im dying of thirst is better than any tryhard song on TPAB

Niggers don't really be listening to this album bruh.

That doesn’t make it musically good retard just means it has a concept

I don’t listen to hip-hop very much but I like Kendrick. Is this a bad thing?

It's so contrived and shallow that I honestly don't understand the praise. I really don't think this one's going to age well, but I don't really expect any American popular music to age well in the long-run.

Why would you post this question on Yea Forums instead of looking into how it’s studied if you actually wanted to find out the answer to your question?

>the musical theory of it is studied in universities?
Source?