Music recommendations based of this album

Awaken My Love was an album I found about a year ago, but i sadly cant find any other albums like this one, do any anons know songs, artists, or albums that are similar to this masterpiece

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychedelic_soul
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that album was trash lol

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychedelic_soul
His only good album.

he doesn't have any good albums

Yes he does, his third album Awaken My Love was good.

no, it was very mediocre

No it was quite good, only mediocre tracks were California and Baby Boy.

I like the album but damn his lyrics suck. Redbone was great til i paid attention. First track is definitely a masterpiece i wont lie.

As far as similar albums listen to Parliament Funk vs Placebo Syndrome. Its not as pseudo emotional but it is funk that actually knows how to have fun.

damn I didnt know i was in a minority about this album

listen to every funkadelic album

Gambino only exists for "woke" black Twitter idiots to go "hE iS whAT KanYE thINKs hE is"

Can you believe, that "this is america" garbage is hailed as a conscious masterpiece? Just cause the video has some meaning.

Well redbone is a pretty blatant rip off of I'd rather be with you by bootsy Collins give that a spin

cool but he had his own entire discography before this is america

no one cares nerd

You aren’t. Yea Forums just loves to be contrarian. This shit is at least an 8

Everyone called him corny back then. Since this album and Atlanta (which I like), everyone's on his balls

t. kanyefag
he is better than kanye and you know it so you seethe

listen to a little guy called prince

this album is CHILDISH

Attached: mung daal.png (1764x2779, 515K)

Nigga woke Black Twitter hates Gambino for having a white wife

wtf didnt know we have a woman on this board

the only person i know personally who likes this album is a crossdressing cuckold that literally offered his girlfriend up to me