MC Ride

Is he the most underrated rapper in existence?

Attached: mc ride.jpg (500x559, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/N6XhzXB3oY8
youtube.com/watch?v=vrLA8HEJxWI
youtube.com/watch?v=ASaCJcGyZh0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>4 albums on the Billboard 200
No

Yeah but fuck who's watching.

also
>average score of 76 on metacritic

This.

Actually underrated rappers:
>Autistic Boys Money Clan
>B L A C K I E
>Chip the Black Boy
>Coin Locker Kid
>Kill the Vulture
>Shabazz Palaces
>Slug Christ
>Syringe / Sybyr
>TOKYO DEATH WATCH

This thread has been discovered in critical condition by matron Laura.

Administering bump!

Attached: Laura.png (612x1498, 135K)

lol fuck no, he's inspired so many rappers that came after him.
DG is the move above-ground underground band around.
Also NLDW best album.

Attached: MomsLoveMcRide.jpg (750x275, 46K)

>Shabazz Palaces
>underrated
lol, no. Not a bad list otherwise though.

voice sounds like a bum on crack and not in a good way like ODB or danny brown

>le ebin "ride sounds like a screaming homeless man XD" meme

clipping

No

Underrated compared to what’s mainstream, but overrated when it comes to hardcore DG fanboys. My middle school had an admin who sounded just like him so listening to Death Grips I sometimes imagine it’s him just going off in his office after hours. Miss you Mr. Humphrey

isn't that like the point of it?
just makes it more fun

If anyone considers him even somewhat good, he's overrated. His very presence ruins death grips for anyone with functional ears

>I got the nasty in my taxi, you need a lift
>You can sit between the backseat and my dick
How in earth this is not the most based rhyme of all time

Martyr for dollars, pull the slot, strip mall hollers, buy a yacht
One for all, all for not, denial pays placebo bot
I Kzap slap aristoclot, traffickers of permastock
Then catwalk backwards out of the box
Through holes in my dirty socks
(I'm a) Scarecrow dialect dispatch on that shit kommando mix
Matte moxy subwooferish junkie maxi mumbai lit
(I'm a) Feng shui like, "Fuck's in that spliff?"
Impurified conduct
Ionosphere R. Mutt
By product deluxe

gtfo larping furfaggot trannie u will never pass

What is a strong rhyme for you then?

hes not an underrated rapper but hes an underrated lyricist

Listen to Notorious Thugs and pay attention to Biggie's verses
youtu.be/N6XhzXB3oY8

am I crazy? I fell for the death grips meme. I tried various songs, but it was just loud noise with edgy lyrics.

Is that the point, or is there something I am missing?

sage francis

Hmm
Ya

If you don’t dig the pure aggression of their sound they don’t have much to offer beyond IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES GUILLOTEEEEEEEEEEEN

No that's the point you just like it or think it's faggot shit. Either is perfectly fine. It's just loud shit to get you amped
I cannot believe there's people that try to say he doesn't rap and that you're a racist or some shit if you think he does. The majority of every single album they've done has rapping on it. The outliers are some of GP and YOTS which are either him just purely yelling or his voice being looped

>rap thread
This is the MUSIC board guys

No, I am

The only people I know in real life who listen to this shit are women and s○yb○ys. Its thrash metal for those who are too weak and effeminate to bring themselves to listen to thrash metal.

>Everywhere but Yea Forums
No
>Yea Forums
Yes

Attached: when-youre-really-good-at-being-retarded-professional-retard-someone-55149860.png (485x450, 202K)

Not an argument.

a post so idiotic doesnt warrant an explanation for why it's idiotic

Cope. Death Grips is shit. Noise as a genre does better instrumentals and rap as a genre has better rappers who do the dark, gritty, violent lyrics better.

Not the guy you're replying to but this is truly the worst post I've seen in a while

it's not idiotic because he knocked death grips

This thread is fucking awful, I'm just going to drop those gems so y'all know what an underrated rapper actually is

youtube.com/watch?v=vrLA8HEJxWI
youtube.com/watch?v=ASaCJcGyZh0

Ooh this, forgot how much I love clipping. Way more underrated than fucking death grips.

>Its thrash metal for those who are too weak and effeminate to bring themselves to listen to thrash metal.
No it’s for people that want something aggressive but different from the same rehashed “metal” sound. I don’t understand why metalheads get so butthurt when people want to listen to something that doesn’t involve guitars, it’s not the fucking 80s anymore jesus

death grips are garbage

MF Grimm fucking kills Death Grips. Listen to more music.

I should’ve said something that doesn’t sound like “traditional” guitars (other than the obvious songs on bottomless pit or steroids)

>OMG I LOVE DEATH GRIPS

Attached: 14DD95AD-34EF-47A2-B806-72A202502863.png (319x400, 19K)

Lol I probably will check them out, no need to be such a fag about it

MAKING SANDWISCHES NAMED AFTER ME

Took me awhile desu, Steroids and GP were the first ones that clicked for me, and I didn’t REALLY get into them till YOTS. Now I love their whole discography and it’s hard to pick my fav. GP is probably my least favorite now though. If you’re really interested in getting into them then listen to everything and you may find which sound of theirs makes you appreciate what they do, from there you’ll start to enjoy the rest. I got a lot more out of their stuff once I read the lyrics too.

Dude pretty much raps in tongue twisters. That's based