Has anybody else noticed that Yea Forums is WAY more based during American school hours...

Has anybody else noticed that Yea Forums is WAY more based during American school hours? I pretty much only come here between 10am and 2pm, and it's way better than coming here at night.
>less rap threads
>less threads about industry plants
>less political/race bait threads
>less waifu posting
>less "woke" nu-males
>more Beatles posting
>more metal
>more psychedelic rock
>better memes
>board is slower, so threads about weird music don't die as quickly

Attached: mu mornings.jpg (1000x1000, 246K)

>more Beatles
doesn't matter because Brian Wilson is better then any one Beatle

Beatles shitposters are the best. The Beatles were really funny lads and they have a ton of inside-jokes. Those threads have some of the dankest memes on the entire board.

Attached: Beatles meme.png (638x562, 180K)

HE GOT
MONKEY FINGER
HE SHOOT
COCA COLA
HE SAY
I KNOW YOU
YOU KNOW ME

Yeah, americans are obnoxious, nothing new

Absolutely. Morning Yea Forums is based.

Even Brian Wilson admitted that The Beatles were better. He cried when he first heard "Strawberry Fields Forever" because he knew they had achieved something that he never could. It was the sound he had been hearing in his head all along, and they achieved it.

based post

americans haven’t been in school for several months, you underaged retard.

just proves that you have to literally be mentally impaired to think the beatles are better than the beach boys

i dream the day i die and get to experience the alternate universe were Paul McCarthy was the depressed manic and Brian made his magnum opus

How? Brian was never able to achieve the sound in his head, and The Beatles were.

a depressed half deaf drugged out manic wouldn't know that he made perfection even if god told him himself. everything the Beatles made after 1966 was influenced by Brian

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (1000x1000, 382K)

>he influenced The Beatles
And that's the only thing he'll be remembered for. The student surpassed the master. The Beatles became the greatest band of all time and Brian Wilson will forever be a footnote in their story about "the man who influenced the greatest band of all time"

>Brian "I almost did it" Wilson

nah, more psychedelic rock is good and more Beatles posting is okay I guess
fuck metal though, yeah

There are numerous metal, prog or beatles threads at any given moment on Yea Forums though.

based
who cares about discussing the motherfucker beatles, they've been discussed to death already anyways buddy. what new conversations are you going to have about the beatles? what new conclusions are you going to draw about them? why don't you just go to one of the other hundreds of places on the internet that are discussing them at any given time?

>Brian made his magnum opus
He did make Pet Sounds.

The Beatles certainly had consistency on their side, but there's an ineffable quality in Brian Wilson's music that's not quite present in the Beatles' stuff.

>he influenced the Beatles
Yeah for one record after they had already been influencing him for several years.

This. Pet Sounds was inspired by Rubber Soul.

Attached: based.jpg (932x488, 29K)

>was never able to achieve the sound in his head
Brian "achieved the sound in his head" with Pet Sounds and SMILE, and he did this by himself, without the aid of a George Martin.

>Pet Sounds was inspired by Rubber Soul.
Only conceptually. On a musical level they're poles apart.

>george without the glasses

Attached: VN5Uwg6.png (633x833, 628K)

just cause he looked up to them doesn't mean they were better. most geniuses aren't usually self-aware as far as their own talent, and often get impostor syndrome

MONEY FOR NOTHING
AND THE CHICKS FOR FREE