How do I into vaporwave?

How do I into vaporwave?

Attached: 1559509271442.jpg (1436x1080, 258K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5qGKzXRLff8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

listen to macintosh plus and blank banshee.

the end

the sonemic.com article and playlist is a good place to start

>not picking future funk
get some kino in your life OP

not that big of a difference, OP will probably listen to both

Redditwave

vaporwave >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> future funk

Attached: a0102733853_16.jpg (700x700, 99K)

That's synthwave, the dumb shit with le epic pink grid sun and drive hotline miami fedora shit

fuck those fags

Could also call it outrun

Steal music from forgotten 80s artists and put some funny filters on it, and make sure you pair it with a saturated neon blue picture of an anime girl

be an autistic virgin in his late teens/early twenties who loves dead memes and smoking weed

>autism: the genre

Based

猫 シ Corp. : Palm Mall
Death's Dynamic Shroud.wmv : REGRET
猫 シ Corp. & t e l e p a t h : Building a Better World
Nmesh : Dream Sequins
HKE : HK
2814: Birth of a New Day
Saint Pepsi : Hit Vibes

listen to the first vaporwave album, chuck persons - eccojams

t e l e p a t h
waterfront dining
haircuts for men
desert sands feel warm at night
death's dynamic shroud.wmv
surfing
猫 シ Corp
eco virtual
luxury elite

most of vektroid's stuff is pretty good, i like the initiation tapes and telnet erotika/complete

Attached: a2168743651_2.jpg (350x350, 40K)

the best way is to just listen to the discogs of whatever artists in the genre you find to be high quality. telepath, deaths dynamic shroud, vektroid, OPN/Chuck person to name a few. the biggest detriment to the genre is how overstuffed it is by amateur producers so you really need to filter through stuff

all of these guys are pretty good

I also like Dan Mason personally, I remember Void being good

>dan mason
Any artists feat. in Dan Bells DEAD MALL SERIES

I mean that too. But the "people" that listen to one oftentimes listen to the other. Both are pedestrian trash

Buy a Sade album, or go to the used bin section and buy any 80's album with an a e s t h e t i c cheesy album cover. Slow it down and jump around the track a couple of times. You are now a proffesional Vaporwave artist

eh sythnwave is good tho.

pleb

eh at least I'm not an insufferable snob.

eh your posting tic is cancer

what? speak English

He гoвopи мнe чтo дeлaть.

This is probably the best place to start. zero and floral shoppe will give you a grasp on the 2 most prominent schools of vaporwave (Ecco jam/chopped and screwed and vaportrap/original vocals) from there you can find similar artists and believe me there are many good ones

sauce for the pic?

Anyone else going to 100% electronicon next weekend?

Attached: 423462574357.jpg (224x225, 14K)

Attached: a3735408238_10.jpg (921x700, 82K)

I really want to! Haven't been to a vaporwave concert since Skylar Spence's in Brooklyn, and I loved that.

I am. Hype as fuck. Big shouts out to George Clan for organizing what nobody else has been able to pull off since this shit started almost 10 years ago. i remember 5 years ago there was talk of a vaporwave but it all fizzled out.

Vaporwave festival* I meant

Agree completely. Who are you most hyped for?

Deaths dynamic shroud and telepath is who I’m going for basically but excited for the whole thing overall

The only artist on the lineup I’m not too into is saint Pepsi honestly

Oof. Why not? Cause he is Future Funk?

Clinton Affair

Go back in time to 2013

Add to this some Future Funk. If you like cleaner sounds, go for Hit Vibes by Saint Pepsi or Sailorwave by Macross. If you like the sound of low-quality (vinyl/casette artifacts) then you should listen to Studio 54 by Saint Pepsi, it's my personal favorite Future Funk release.

Nobody ever talks about Clinton Affair. He must be Top.3 Artist for sure

Attached: tumblr_m9jur1h4KY1r3ydpio1_500.jpg (500x493, 74K)

most underground vaporwave artists are literal faggots that spend their day fighting on twitter and begging shitty labels to release their stuff. they are some of the most self righteous retards ive ever come across

>Not just listening to City Pop instead of shitty remixes

yeah okay.

being gay is ok man

Gunbuster

>faggots
Why the homophobia?

see what i mean?

thanks bro

Attached: tU06MET.gif (320x322, 3.18M)

Breasts

this
youtube.com/watch?v=5qGKzXRLff8

be a tranny

Future Funk lost alot of its appeal when you realize City Pop is Future Funk but better