Name a better duo

i'll wait

Attached: name-a-better-duo.png (738x390, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yuki.la/mu/80924466
vocaroo.com/i/s1S94quLoL0t
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ableton and keeping your shit to yourself for your own enjoyment since no one gives a flying fuck

>my ableton music is so shit so theres no point sharing it
checks out

Attached: 1566177328369.jpg (1134x1134, 228K)

Do you write music? I wager Im better at it than you since I have a masters degree in music composition. I just don't want to get involved in the circle jerk where everyone compliments one another for compliments in return. music is a hobby to me. I enjoy it. I dont need validation.

Is this pasta?

No but I am responsible for several pastas. I like to shit post. So sue me. Fruity Loops is like a notch above garage band, so I dont know what you are on about. Ive never heard anyone ever post anything original here that was remotely good. I however did a pretty good strokes tune based on anons lyrics. It was a nice thread a year or so back.

Here it is
yuki.la/mu/80924466
What the hell have you done for this board?

can you upload the audio file again? the vocaroo link is dead

I knew you would ask

I'm not the same user

I'm not him but please deliver.

HOLY FUCK this is soooo trash lmao what a fucking joke

I would but thank
for me not posting it now
besides
>my ableton music is so shit so theres no point sharing it

ok you're just acting like a pussy now

>I don't need validation
>immediately tries to validate self by posting tracks and claiming to have a music degree

Attached: 1533556270063.jpg (639x484, 39K)

it's beautiful :')

Garage band is better just listen to this masterpiece by our premiere hip hop group

vocaroo.com/i/s1S94quLoL0t

Garage band + Yea Forums shitposting and albums

I didn't post any tracks. I dont need musical validation. I am all about my shitposting and take pride in it. This is a shitpost site not a music site. Ive been consistent here. Youre the ones that are confused with your identities by talking about music.

Sounds like you're coming down with a bad case of the auts senpai

Sure, but at least Im consistent and effectively hijacked this thread for my own amusement.

>Yea Forums posters are ableton and fl users
never gonna make it

Why would you go to college for a hobby? I guess if you have the money then go for it, but it’s a bit ridiculous. Me thinks you wanted to make a career out of it, realized no amount of schooling will grant you the talent and drive to do so, so now you just bemoan others giving it a try. You reek of mediocrity, get off my my site.

Garageband/Reaper + Soundcloud

>keeping shit to yourself
>I wager im better at it than you
>I don't need validation

Attached: 1547258997812.gif (219x186, 1.76M)

renoise masterrace

>me thinks
me cringes

I got a scholarship for music.
Youre cherry picking. I shared my thread. I am better. Ive heard mu musical offerings and its all incompetent trash. I shared my music here for the sake of comedy in context. Thread reactions prove i was successful doing what I set out to do (make people laugh) im not going to do it in this thread cause I have nothing to prove music wise to strangers with axes to grind. Show we one act that has come off this board organically. Music industry sells dreams but is very calculated. Its all about marketability. Youre discussions about merit make you buy lie and as a result make you suckers. The music that you consume is what they serve you. You have no choice. You have no power, but we can laugh about it, so lighten up and stop taking yourselves so seriously. If someone with actual merit can admit to being mediocre (still better than you) why cant you do the same and have a laugh? Fuck you guys are pretentious.

Your mum and birth control