Guys there is cute girl at my class now. she wears led zeplin shirts and likes clasic rock just like me...

guys there is cute girl at my class now. she wears led zeplin shirts and likes clasic rock just like me. she asked me what my favourite song is and i told her it this
youtube.com/watch?v=HQZBaJAngH8
>then she said "lol you poser there isnt even any guitar in it"
how do i explain to this girl that you dont need to be guitar focused in order to rock?

Attached: who.jpg (980x1400, 250K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DEkg0Sf836k&list=YP5MOE5S1denQOUf0msGaEAk9rUeIgmV
youtu.be/dt4Jf7tQo18
youtube.com/watch?v=VbxgYlcNxE8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cute girl is based

OP is a poser.

b-but boz scags rock!

Attached: 1562195187862.png (468x431, 185K)

Stop lying on the internet

>ignorant normie
>a women being based at all
You posted cringe bro

lmao you got fucking destroyed bro just commit sudoku

im NOT lie! she DID talk to me!

Attached: Ancient Jewish Reptilian acid attack caught on camera.webm (320x690, 2.08M)

did you even examine what song i picked? it rocks!
>all these newfags dont even lido shuffle lmao

Attached: would you like some rock cds.jpg (1024x576, 58K)

who is that semen demon?

What’s a lido anyways?

faggot how gay are you?

google abbywinters natalie f my dude

Attached: fuck you kyle.jpg (433x578, 34K)

guys there is cute girl at my class now. she wears john coltrane shirts and likes clasic jazz just like me. she asked me what my favourite album is and i told her it this
youtube.com/watch?v=DEkg0Sf836k&list=YP5MOE5S1denQOUf0msGaEAk9rUeIgmV
>then she said "lol you pitchfork drone the phrasing is so repetitive what is this jazz or pop rock"
how do i explain to this girl that you dont need good sax in order to swing?

you should've said the rover off physical graffiti, you have a failed bro. no skanksex for you

Yes I love the juice !

>when you don’t even pick the best boz scaggs
If you haven’t had a fancy luncheon at your cape house while receiving your guests with effortless, synchronized jazz squares to this song, you haven’t tasted high society.

youtu.be/dt4Jf7tQo18

lol
now someone do a classical one

thanks for the sauce big guy

guys there is cute girl at my class now. she wears bach shirts and likes clasical just like me. she asked me what my favourite piece is and i told her it this
youtube.com/watch?v=VbxgYlcNxE8
>then she said "lol you entry-level pleb it's so bombastic it even has literal canons"
how do i explain to this girl that you need the canons in order to capture the whole battle theme?

u are welcome anony. but my problem persist, this girl keep teasing me

Attached: disgust.jpg (453x439, 85K)

tell her true rock n roll always has a piano

>not 'she wears petticoats and a ruff'
Missed opportunity, 6/10

Big thumbs up on these posts, my friend

based

looks like a chick i did once in high school

>>then she said "lol you poser there isnt even any guitar in it"
holy shit, you retard. She wouldn't actually say that to you if she meant it. She was flirting with you. Just own it, you insecure autist.

where do i meet girls like that?

Beat the shit out of her while pouring chocolate milk on her tits and bumping Suicide's "Frankie Teardrop" on full volume until she understands.

Attached: 1554466464655.jpg (302x167, 8K)

they really aren't human

I am very surprised this website is letting little ones becoming a victim bullying and plus half of the kids committed suicide after seeing the horrors of this website and sometimes I have s seen other kids bullying other kids and it's not at all funny to bully someone over there speech and there face... They are the same as us and we all got a different sickness.

My mouth hurts from laughing so much.

a coffee equipment brand