Billie eilish

anyone heard of this new underground artist?

Attached: Billie_Eilish_2019_by_Glenn_Francis.jpg (2426x3641, 2.71M)

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeednews.com/article/pdominguez/is-billie-eilish-really-that-weird
old.reddit.com/r/billieeilish/comments/curs0a/every_billie_song_ever_released_to_the_public/
youtube.com/watch?v=R4C79uPXuiY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She's the most beautiful musician alive.

gay zoomer

faggot nigger

slug fucker

industry

Attached: plant.jpg (1200x800, 85K)

why does she dress like that again? also why is her middle name pirate?

Attached: 1558452217508.png (482x599, 479K)

absolute unit. in awe of her size la

she makes music for girls who think they're psychopathic but actually are too scared to ask for more ketchup packets

Attached: LETGO.jpg (250x250, 5K)

what's it really matter though? her music is popular for a reason even if not my taste. i hate the argument that art can only be created in isolation / without help

she eats spiders.

>Unironically plagiarizes normie meme to be funny on Yea Forums

Yeah, her shit's pretty awful but I don't imagine her lasting very long so its cool

`lets see them tiddies

Attached: 215eae2631c0fa58b0bfdde8595b6a0687ebf3c51dcc6835c417ab29c7adbb37_1.jpg (540x625, 40K)

>her music is popular for a reason even if not my taste
(((a reason)))

Definitely seems like music for girls that are trying to convince people they're photographers or some shit to justify why they dress/act fuckin retarded

Attached: 999ccc7c35e7ad4bb8d48d1ee99c335c.jpg (467x400, 24K)

Attached: trumv (1).jpg (576x768, 127K)

Attached: trumv (1).png (640x751, 466K)

Gay is dont to like her, gay is to hear male artist

>Frank they figuredout the label is making all these threads what do we do?
>Make the title sound ironic so it sounds like a typical person
>Sure do that those retards will believe anything

actually mad I can't find them online

Attached: trumv (2).jpg (750x992, 118K)

>implying I watch Zionist (((Crowder)))

Attached: trumv (2).png (1260x920, 582K)

Doesn't look bad for his age.

Attached: b059928f1ebf02419aeb5f948b7989e4.jpg (640x819, 68K)

Attached: 1520219876970.jpg (466x438, 23K)

thanks for confirming Billie Eilish's fans as massive racists
hashtag cancelled

42% :)

Have you got a point or are you just gonna call me a neckbeard or whatever because you're mad that I don't like pop artist?

Or is this really how you be funny on Yea Forums

Attached: trumv (3).jpg (420x776, 66K)

So you're just spamming the thread with normie memes then or what

Based and redpilled

>Have you got a point or are you just gonna call me a neckbeard or whatever because you're mad that I don't like pop artist?

Attached: trumv (3).png (710x821, 771K)

k then.

/thread

I hope he doesn't get assaulted. Nobody deserves to get assaulted for political expression, even if they're a fat fuck.

Billie Eilish is like all of the bad parts of Nirvana and none of the good
>also "bedroom pop"

Attached: E9C83746-FBDC-4181-A26C-41E53ED25257.jpg (750x305, 75K)

>Billie Eilish is like all of the bad parts of Nirvana and none of the good
So no shotgun suicide then?

But Nirvana has no bad parts

the guitar solos are kinda cringe sometimes

Story time sisters so basically I was in class listening to billie eilish and my headphones got unplugged and it played bad guy out loud so anyway it was playing out loud and all the girls were completely vibing to it and they were like slayyyyysisterrrand i was gonna say something back when a boyapproached me and said “uh billie eilish is so cringe why don’t you listed to xxtentacion?” and i was SHOOK and completely flipped the F OUT i said “you dumb ignorant MALE bill elliot saved my life i was cutting myself for my DEPRESSION since daddy didn’t get me tickets to coachella and a pentagram formed on the ground and billie rose up from it and she said “put your faith in allah for he is the most merciful ” and then she left and i was so inspired that i read the korean promised to slay every infidel in my path until shariah law was implemented world wide” he then was like I won’t allow a mujahid to spread the gentle message of mohamabamba and then summoned a djinn in the shape of jahsehs foreskin and he said he was the servant of shaytanwell i wasn’t going to let blasphemygo unpunished and chanted oh allah the most kind and beautiful please banish these heathens back to hell and suddenly the heavens opened and we loooked and it was billieshe said “i am allah and i was disguised as billie to give hope to all 14 year old girls”but then i felt an evil force risingit was xxxtentacion he said “spotlight uh moonlight uh beat woman cos they have no rights uh” and then allah and X fought and of course allah won and spread World peace so anyway that’s the TEA sisters stay tuned for my fenti beauty giveaway and remember praise allah everyday

>Billie Eilish is like all of the bad parts of Nirvana and none of the good

Attached: trumv (4).png (944x685, 414K)

meme making fun of normies is a normie meme, you've checkmated me this time, user

>24 year old millennial
>Had a 19 year old zoomer girlfriend
>The memes were actually true to an extent because despite the five years age gap at times the difference was as much as talking to someone my parents age
>We use to go out in my car driving sometimes
>Every fucking radio station every day would play that bad guy song
>She leave it on the channel
>She actually would say Billie Ellish was a shit singer and all her songs are just her whispering
>Also she seemed to know everything about her followed her Instagram etc
>Apparently she thought she was pretty and liked her as an iconic despite thinking she was an awful musician

absolutely fucking topkek the funniest thing to come out on this board in ages

:^)

Attached: 67536641_607393843118205_1442040530966937600_o.jpg (1242x1865, 168K)

>born in 1995
>doesn't think he's a zoomer

i like her

copypasta

haha epic, have an upvote friendo!

>spotlight uh moonlight uh beat woman cos they have no rights uh

Attached: 124125.png (360x346, 142K)

bellyache is decent. recently just listened to it.

>But Eilish’s rise took much longer, and her trajectory wasn’t actually the organic internet phenomenon many believe it to be; rather, it was more of a carefully planned, old-school corporate launch. Much has been made of the theory that Eilish has bypassed traditional industry gatekeepers on her way to the top. But it would be more accurate to say that in 2019, over a decade after SoundCloud and Spotify reshaped the music industry, there is now a new guard of gatekeepers — and Eilish was backed by them early on in her career.

>“Ocean Eyes” wasn’t some immediately career-making viral hit, but the song reportedly made enough of an impact for Finneas’s manager to reach out to him and talk about Eilish’s potential in November 2015. By early 2016, in a deal engineered by her brother, she had been signed to the London-based A&R and creative services company Platoon (bought by Apple in 2019), a company that helps package artists before they go on to major label deals. Eilish got her own publicist, who connected her to the Chanel fashion label, and her own stylist, Samantha Burkhart, both of whom helped shape her image.

buzzfeednews.com/article/pdominguez/is-billie-eilish-really-that-weird

>not sexualized

feminism
I can't wait until she starts to drop popularity around her second album and they send her out like a slut

Attached: a6456a6016715d8a137547a67e2cfea3.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Based and zitpilled

Billish Eyelids*

I bet she have hairy armpits

She fucks niggers

Attached: 1566265765858.jpg (1116x1098, 338K)

Attached: 80p.gif (600x525, 712K)

Have a listen:
old.reddit.com/r/billieeilish/comments/curs0a/every_billie_song_ever_released_to_the_public/

>Yes, i listent to pop music and i think billie ellish is really good, how did you know?

Attached: 73667b129a478499979dbea2bd3b026c6649060da20798aef5b84f7306780c07.jpg (665x800, 157K)

BRIGHT DYED HAIR AND OBNOXIOUS CLOTHES
THINKS COMMUNISM IS THE WAY TO GO
SHE'S A WHORE, A HOLE, A DIME-A-DOZEN JEZEBEL

Attached: apumusic.jpg (250x202, 8K)

Jesus fucking christ how awful

>
if you remember 9/11 you're not a zoomer

BAN. THESE. THREADS. She is a plant, this is not a subject up for debate anymore. We do not need to beat a dead horse. Please stop these threads, for the sake of this board.

Billie Eyelash can't sing to save her life. I'd love to see her try to sing Hero by Mariah Carey in the original key. She'd butcher it. Tween girls only like her because she puts on this false pretense of being edgy and depressed. "I wAnNa EnD mE!1!!"

Attached: uitni_huston_without_you.jpg (1500x1500, 136K)

If you look closely, you can see "Property of Denzel Curry" tattooed on her right ass cheek.

Bitch looks like she smells like used tampons.

J I Z Z B O S S

Attached: 6435FC24-65AE-4FE4-8CF7-315DC12FB0A2.jpg (828x1030, 721K)

I haven't seen OC like this since middle school

Attached: 1541496541372.gif (429x592, 2.8M)

Attached: soph.jpg (640x360, 19K)

fuck that's good

This. Whatever happened to the days when all the female pop stars and divas could actually sing?

the (((media))) realized they could make even more money by just changing the definition of 'vocalist'

I need her on my dick

>it’s da JOOZ
I think you mean “capitalism”, bro.

Tit's

Attached: honk honk.jpg (1080x1080, 747K)

BITCH GOT A PENIS

>meme
>plagiarize

Attached: 1534548879411.png (944x856, 756K)

>implying capitalisim isnt a product of jews
its a caste system all based on how much money you make. of course its "da joos"

Good for you, accusing a survivor of childhood sexual assault of sexually assaulting a child.

Most child molesters were victims of CSA themselves.

youtube.com/watch?v=R4C79uPXuiY
28:25

lmao is she fucking him?

Do you really have to ask?

Also:

Not going to lie, Denzel deserves a Betty Shabazz or Kathleen Cleaver, not this ugly racist thot.

Billie's going to be 18 in December. Denzel is only 24. That's not exactly the same thing as R. Kelly and Aaliyah, she was like 15 and Kelly was 27. Billie and Denzel's relationship, if they are indeed dating and having sex, would be totally legal in Canada, France or England. Only in dumbass American is a 17 year old consensually seeing a 24 year old "sexually assaulting a child."

>playboy bunnies
Why?

Ewww.

I want to see her tits and ass so bad

Wait another four months.

Her PR team also makes these threads so they know what people online are saying about her and they can then respond.

It's so blatantly obvious. I've seen Billie and her people respond to things in interviews which were almost IDENTICAL to shit posted on here.

Wait atleast till she becomes an adult.

>her PR team browses 4channel

sure.

She's a pop star entirely created by the internet and social media. Of course her PR people browse this site.

I had assume majority of her core fan base does NOT browse this site.

Her handlers do. They'd be stupid not to.

She looks like her pussy smells like fish

Is this vid reuploaded anywhere? Didn't have time to watch it while it was still up on ytube

there aren't even any performers or dancers anymore. if you didn't have a strong voice that could get you pass, like paula abdul or jlo.
these current bitches can't do anything

hahahha what a retard

somebody respond to me

M A K E H E R D R I N K T H E C U M S A U C E

lel

newfags hate him

Cool kid

there's nothing underground about this black bitch...

Attached: 1546386021071.jpg (1116x1098, 240K)

*blackface bitch

i fucken wish