That one looks Jewish

>that one looks Jewish
>And that one's a coon
Any other right wing classic rock albums?

Attached: 71Okj3gDOxL._SL1473_.jpg (1473x1473, 142K)

I think you missed the point

Water is like the most left-wing dude, you might be retarded.

>there's one smoking a joint!
>and another with spots!
If you think those lines weren't satirical in any way, then you might have a brain deficiency.

Left wing doublethink in action, everyone.

DA JOOOS

Not an argument.

right wing boomers love jews

The album literally ends with the main character being put on trial in a kangaroo court (the evidence before the court is incontrovertible) where they force his own wife and mother to testify against him just for trying to make Britain a better place

"doublethink"
Take your autism to /pol/ please.

take your blatant underage faggotry to 9gag please

Seriously, go make an appointment with a neurologist. Something ain't right in there.

>leftoid giving others psychiatric advice
lmao

>the wall
>right wing
clever

not an argument is, funnily enough, not an argument

I don't know if you're being satirical here, but is there a reason you despise 'leftists' so much?

Take your meds schizo

Attached: q5BqZSW.jpg (600x641, 63K)

So just because it offends your lefty sensibilities it's satire? Waiting for the works literally has the line "would you like to see brittania rule again" and then talks about deporting our "colored cousins". It's outright predicting and defending the rise of the alt right.

you're the fucking retard that makes people leave /pol/ and then you follow us here. write a song about it or fuck off back to /pol/

It must be a real struggle to go through life taking everything at immediate face value. Like, it couldn't be more obvious that those lines were the opinions of the "bad guys" in the story.

We dont want you here either. Yea Forums is not a safespace for toxic runoff from other boards.

How were they the bad guys? If you weren't a degenerate you had nothing to fear.

>mother should I run for president
>ooooooh mother should I build the wall
It's amazing how closely this album predicted God-emperor Trump and the rise of the alt-right.

I think you also missed the point

too fucking bad

>durrr u like trump so ur opinion bad
ok seething hill-shill. did you come here to correct the record?

cringe. go bash the digital fash somewhere else incel.

I used to be a pro-trump guy, I just think you're missing the point of the album

gas all zoomers

Are you a shill? Proud inceldom is a staple of the alt right. The wall even talks about killing people who have pre marital sex in Run Like Hell. (Another right wing hit)

>I used to be on the right side of history until I fell for Jewish shill propaganda
Sad!
Run Like Hell wasn't extreme enough in my opinion. We should kill people who have any sex at all.

except it Trump's an israeli zionist puppet and hasn't done anything noteworthy in the last few months. He's done and now there's actual alternative's like tulsi and yang

T-trump is done you guys! Hes done and finished! For reals this time!
When will the left stop this fucking idiotic delusion? Trump is unstoppable. The white race won. Get over it mudskin.

>magapede logic

Roger waters was a agnsty crybaby who could get over the fact his dad died fighting spaghetti and krauts. the whole thing is blown out of proportion since he was a baby and would have no memory of him anyways.

the whole album is about abandonment and isolation and how it turns to hatred thats why Pink becomes a Fascist

Honestly humanity would be much better off that way but the album was a product of it's time

>take the guns first due process second
>ban da bump stocks

Just like how abandonment and isolation by our government turned the white race into based fascists. The parallels are stunning.
What the fuck does your talk about economics have to do with guns, which Trump hasn't banned, btw. But I'll blame the leftie propaganda mill you call a news source for that misconception.

Name one time it talks about lefty shit like abandonment

>Daddy's flown across the ocean
>Leaving just a memory
>The snapshot in the family album
>Daddy, what else did you leave for me?
>Daddy, what'd'ja leave behind for me?
>All in all it was just a brick in the wall
>All in all it was all just bricks in the wall

That was a metaphor for British colonialism and how England's culture has become so mixed in with the cultures of its imperial nations that it's become "lost". The "snapshot" in the "family album" represents the narrator's memory of a racially pure britain.

Left-wingers and right-wingers (unless you're a Zionist neocon like Ben Shapiro) both fucking hate Israel

Attached: roger-waters_2649010b.jpg (620x387, 89K)

He's talking about how his dad is based and went to kill foreigners while he stayed home to build Trump's wall and keep the imvaders out

i get you guys are trump supporters, he jewed you all,
>helping create greater Israel
>fighing iran and Hezbollah the most based anti jew countries and the only thing stoping the jews from taking the middle east
>bombing based assad for gassing jihadist scum
>buddying up to saudi fucks who made Wahhabism the reason the middle is fucked up now

Attached: pink_floyd_the_wall_bob_geldof_alan_parker_013_jpg_jkmq.jpg (945x625, 189K)

Nice concern trolling. I didn't expect to see such Jewish tactics outside of /pol/.

delusional the day of the rope will kill you maga pedes first. it will be just like when hitler killed the SA leaders and replaced them with the SS

Attached: pinkfloydthewall_intheflesh_FC_470x264_062120170127.jpg (470x264, 7K)