Rock music is dead. Thank G-d

Attached: Screenshot_20190824_151703.jpg (1080x1453, 350K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/1443443/jewish/Why-Dont-Jews-Say-Gds-Name.htm
youtu.be/cIht0MPZk9g
youtube.com/watch?v=TSKizLRFbTo&list=
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tell the zoomer that made that article to eat my ass

hahah nah

Attached: cover.png (1000x1000, 3.82M)

The opinion of someone who can't spell God correctly means jack, you know. Either that or you're so triggered by the idea that you can't even bring yourself to type it? Hmm?

lol

Attached: Screenshot_20190824-152019.png (301x896, 130K)

>cheering for the death of a long-standing African American art form
fucking yikes

chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/1443443/jewish/Why-Dont-Jews-Say-Gds-Name.htm

>whites will be a minority...and thats a good thing

yikes

Attached: tyjtujtuj.png (747x743, 1013K)

>2018
>rock is dead thank god
>2019
>Tool and Slipknot are in the top of the charts

>a rebellious movement about white rich fags who doesn't have shit to fight for dies out
Yea Forums: well that was weird"

Can someone please say to me one good thing that rock did? Not even the parenteral advisory was done by those faggots, a rapper changed the whole american music industry by talking about sex and titties and then fighting for it on court

Normalfags never cared about rock except for the shit mainstream radio and MTV pushed like grunge, nu-metal, heartland rock, arena rock, pop punk post-grunge. Most rock has always been an underground phenomenon, and it remains that way today. If anything there's so much good rock coming out today it's hard to keep up with.

Go back to r/indieheads you pretentious twat

>legacy boomer acts
Who cares if the youth don't care and won't keep it alive

I take solace in the fact that I will never be this much of a retard.

what is this
just search about what happened around Elvis and what happened with the world after this. the fact that rock didn't grew with the society killed him

Still no one answer the question

Pop, Hip Hop, and EDM are subsections of rock.

Good post and /threadpilled

Imagine only listening to one genre.

>G-d
Hi Jew.

Elvis was just a ripoff artist marketed at teenage girls. Not an important figure in rock or music history.

remember when white people destroyed all those disco records? yeah karma is slow but always sweet

It's not dead. We live in the age of the Internet. We can find whatever music we want at any time. Who the fuck cares if it isn't getting played on the radio? Mainstream top 40 radio has always been mostly disposable crap, anyway.

It's no longer a part of pop music, doesn't mean it's dead.

karma doesn't exist

remember when non-whites destroyed everything

I was talking about the impact, not the person

content farmers are retarded class traitors
they cannot come up with editorial narratives that aren't complete guesses or asspulls
>ohmygod ed-umms an pawp hurr durr pbbbbt pbbbt yaz ebic sis
americans literally only listen to radio rap

The fuck are you talking about? its spelled correctly, God, or is there some retarded shit I dont know about?

OP

And that's a good thing

>king gizzard
>tame impala
>greta van fleet
>highly suspect

>inb4 b-b-but they suck it d-doesnt count

based
fpbp
/thread

oh ok. well hes a faggot so who cares lol

It's not a positive thing for the genre, it's a positive thing for the world, it's bad for rock and that's a good thing

Only Jews censor the O in God, you Jew.

Woke

>If anything there's so much good rock coming out today it's hard to keep up with.
Like what?
Im severely missing the rock movement that started in the early seventies down to glam and punk
What new sounds have we discovered?
What's the status quo and who will challenge it?

Someone needs to rise up to rock and make parents angry again

yahweh is a nigger
look, he's a nigger

jews are white

hiphop did it/is doing it - better

really? why? I spelled it right dont lump me in with those world controlling, money stealing, big ass nose breathing all the white mans air motherfuckers.

Then why do they come from the middle east?

Do you like metal? If so I could tell you dozens of good bands.
For less heavy stuff, indie rock and punk are really shit nowadays, but there is still a lot of good heavy psych, garage rock, and noise rock music being made.

ashkenazis are inbred polish people and can't survive in a desert
white skin white person
only neo nazis and zionists get autistic about jewish ethnicity

>laughs in Slipknot

What about Isrealis?

desu rock was also dead in the late 80's until grunge

Car Seat Headrest

if they look white then guess what

t. retard

jews are different from whites.

call a white person a mayo ass white boi and nothing happens

call Wolf Blitzer a kike. What happens? You lose your career, you get plastered all over the country as an antisemite.

Jews are semites. Semites aren't white.

what a shit country, honestly

jews are white

his silly dumbfuck religion might have some kind of protected status but functionally speaking he's still a white person

yeah honestly rock is pretty stale and old hat at this point so-
>pop, hip-hop and EDM
unghh UGHHH UUUUUUHHHHHHH CRINGE CRIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGE CRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGE YIKES YIKES YIKES YIKES YIKES

Stop being antisemitic

but muh pissy music
muh diplo an cartey
c u c o tho
u
c
o

zionism is antisemitic

>caring if your favorite kind of music is popular in the eyes of stupid normies
lol

>waaaaaah why can't whites say the n-word????!!!!!!
Fresh off the boat from /pol/

that's all poptimist (racist and classist) white women give a fuck about

unironically right
if rock was popular we'd have garbage like the eagles and cock rock around
I wish rock actually died for real

>G-d
edgy atheist child, grow up

The Eagles are great though.
>but muh Big Lebowski
Cringe.

this. Why doesn't anyone talk about this album?

Disco still sucks

>all
>ALL
Ok retard

Jews are white.

disco demolition revisionists can't name one disco or rnb song they actually like

in 2019 some nice album from somewhat young 'rock' bands have come out
Torche
Black Midi
Turnstile
Angel Dust
The Garden
The Coathangers

apart from Torche and Coathangers those are all zoomer bands and they have some nice following.
I won't talk about 50 years old boomer bands still filling venues and stadiums because their fanbase is made of older folks but those bands i cited are young and rocking and also Instagram savvy because zoomer cannot understand things outside of social networks

Dan Ozzy says so uh?
Are we sure it's a reliable source?

Attached: images (5).jpg (225x225, 7K)

all bands that are unoriginal

>white identity doesnt exist
>oh wait yeah it does and jews are too

lol

doesnt matter. the point is they are all very popular new rock bands.

what are you talking about dude

I look white, and I even identify as a white nationalist to people who know me because nobody questions my whiteness.

HOWEVER

Attached: DNA.png (2880x1232, 481K)

the garden aren't that bad. probably because their father was involved in numerous punk bands, but i don't think the garden themselves have a "punk" sound. that being said, their solo projects aren't bad either. but anyways yeah, rock is definitely still kicking, it just doesn't have the 24/7 spotlight that rap or other genres do at the moment, which is a good thing

Well done OP: by choosing an appropriate title you turned this into your average /pol/ thread. Hooray for that!

king gizzard SUCKS ASS

Obsession with race politics will consume all you know. As soon as this globohomo capitalist dystopia finally breaks your soul, you will feel empty like all of us did. Race politics, whether pro-white or anti-white, will wake you back up, and you will post among us.

THRASH METAL IS BACK ON THE MENU BOYS
youtu.be/cIht0MPZk9g

Attached: Toxic Holocaust - Primal Fear.jpg (1400x1400, 321K)

I don't think metal will ever be mainstream. There's a large percentage of the population who get a headache from listening to it, or can't handle it for some other reason.

techno and its 1 thousand sub genres are ultimately much better.

rock and any of genre form of "music" but techno is dead. heil electronic 666xxxDsound666

Rock will pop back up in some other form like DIY/bedroom in the next few years.

Thrash is becoming more popular. First King Gizzard, and now this. I think Infest The Rat's Nest got a lot of normies and low-test indie boys into metal.

I can’t wait to check it out.
A Laughing Death in Meatspace is one of my AOTDs

false I could give a fuck less. I only care about myself and my family and will continue to live my comfy life and the second it gets threatned, well I have 12 gauges of steel waiting for anyone that wants to try. Se the difference between me and those people is Im not retarded enough to let their mind games and word olympics do anything to me.

God is dead, thank rock - Nietzsche

gizzard is pretty damn original if you area acid/psy rock wanker and actually have listened the mediocre stuff that is far from gizzard

karma doesn’t exist in your current life, you reap the benefits or suffer the consequences in your next life.
dumb mutt

>I only care about myself and my family and will continue to live my comfy life and the second it gets threatned
Wait until you're a minority surrounded by people who see you, and anyone who looks like yo,u as the source of all of their own collective misfortune.

t. metalhead assmad that a psych rock band made the best metal album of the decade

listening to it rn its good shit

whomst the fuck are you quoting?

like I said 12 guages of steel waiting. I live my life and dont fuck with anyone, someone wants to try and harm me for doing literally nothing, well then I got bad news for them. I dont have a lot in this life, but what I do have is mine, and I will defend my turf to the death. However if those people wanted to idk be civilized and not act like animals I can be the nicest guy in the world. Im kind to others and I expect the same respect from them.

You don't have enough weapons, or allies to shoot the weapons to deal with what's coming. Hell, once they become the majority and take Texas and Florida, you can say goodbye to those weapons because, as it turns out, third worlders don't understand or respect gun rights.

King Gizz are just a sporkcore version of Can

>eclipsed by pop
Wasn't pop always more popular than rock? Like, pop is the "safe" genre, while rock was the dangerous, wild genre (at least back in the day).
It's like a very captain obvious thing to say.
Also, LOL why do americans insist on using that stupid "EDM" name for electronic music? Do they think they're talking about a specific genre when they say EDM?
Anyway: This.
Kind of a dangerous thing to say considering rock is originally black. The guy who wrote this article is a racist.

Which is why "white" as a label to identify with is so frail it's bullshit.

>Do they think they're talking about a specific genre when they say EDM?
yeah, that wubwub drop shit. it's stupid, but that's how it goes, like how "indie" came to describe a certain style of rock music in the late 90s/00s, and its literal meaning became secondary

Son, we all die in this life. Question is are you gonna go out fighting or begging?

>internet tough guys
lmao

What's tough about the first post?

not being a "tough guy" just saying ill live on my own terms and not literally fighting every person that is different than me because big bad media said theyre coming for me.

>the Garden
LOL

>you can say goodbye to those weapons
>letting someone disarm me so they can take me away
not how its gonna work

You can only kill a certain amount of agents before the military is sent in.

I'm honestly okay with that. Nothing was worse than the boomer gratification culture about how important "real rock n roll" was.

Pic related, shit like this is st ill coming out, and I hate it.

Attached: 220px-Almost_famous_poster1.jpg (220x326, 25K)

Rock died in like 1985 with normies. And it was only important to normies (on the singles charts) from 1963 to 1971 (half of which was extremely female dominated) and 1979 to 1985 (a lot of which was formally categorized as rock because of the 'new wave' terminology but actually soft rock or synthpop). Some groups like Nirvana did well in the 1990s in gaining recognition among normies but the biggest album sellers were trash like Hootie and the Blowfish whom everyone forgot about two seconds later. Hip-hop took hold of urban areas from 1984 onwards and R&B dominated the 1990s singles charts. By 1991 most of hip-hop's buying audience were white.

These retard millennial journalists always existed in their class bubble full of indie ingenues with paid for careers so they don't know anything and grew into hip hop by liking it 'ironically' years after Eminem became the biggest male solo artist ever. That's why they think people like Clairo are 'subversive'. They probably grew up thinking more people listened to the Strokes than Chingy

Attached: dscdc.jpg (990x676, 129K)

disclaimer this is all a joke

It's the only thing Americans have because the country is too young to have a unique ethnic identity.

el goblino...

I agree with your point overall, but a ton of rock records were still bought in the USA in the early to mid 90s. Hootie being the biggest one is still laughable, but Pearl Jam/Nirvana/Smashing Pumpkins had diamond releases, Stone Temple Pilots had an 8 plat and a 6 plat, and there were a bunch of 4-5 plat releases too. Not to mention U2 and GnR having huge ones as well.

You are dead right about rock and the hot 100 singles chart though. Smells Like Teen Spirit is seen as this single that changed the music landscape by so many journalists when in fact Blurry by Puddle of Mudd actually reached a higher point on the Hot 100 ten years later. Where are the thoughtpieces on Blurry?

slipknot? u srs u fucking neckbeard?

even shit like oasis that nobody cares about now still sold like 5 million copies

> a lot of which was formally categorized as rock because of the 'new wave' terminology but actually soft rock or synthpop

Like?

Rock is Dead and these bands are the biggest worms who are eating their corpse.

These are irrelevant in the top 40. It's niche shit.

>EDM
uuuuuuuuuuhhhhh CRIN CRIN CRIIIINGE YIKES OOF BIG OOF YIKES AND CRINGE OOOOOOF OOOOOOOOOF CRIIIIIIINGE, CRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGE

>p4kcore
>black keys tier popular at best, nothing compared to a listers in rock's heyday
>boomer nostalgia act, not "hip"
>literally who

>western music is dead
Meanwhile in the land of the rising sun

Attached: wttnw.jpg (600x450, 36K)

The new album is good, incel.

Rock is too focused on the past and the boomer iconography. They need to move firmly into the 21st century.

i doubt they will be flocking to the what is likely going to be the shittiest toxic holocaust album

have sex
slipknot is for fat losers

Its actually extremely popular in Germany for some reason. They really like boomer bands.

you mean fill their songs with politics and progressism? I'd rather they stick to the past
>inb4 "but old songs had politics too dumbass!"
it's different and you know it

At least stop doing tired revivals of Beatles and Zep sounds in 2019, don't care about the politics. All these new rock bands do direct revival shit of 60s, 70s, 80s genres

Stop. Everyone needs to stop pretending that any recent psych band is good. All derivative shit with bad songwriting. You just like some of the sounds and nothing more.

Oh wow they finally made a good album after 20+ years. Good for them.

Their country had native americans. They'll practically never be an ethnicity.
They're not even all white. Eventually they'll end up confused, mixing up social/economic facts like class struggle with racial relationships from the past century.

Tame actually does suck. Greta is ok. But Gizzard is pretty based.

boring nostalgiawank

I thought Lonerism was pretty good

Today's rock is equivalent to if soundcloud rappers sounded exactly like NWA and Grandmaster Flash but with "modern" production.

Listened to it twice and it sounded pretty generic to me, like the whole album kind of meshes into one big mess in my eyes. Can't remember the names of any of the songs. Really just a soulless imitation of 60s psyche.

white music is dead

>he thinks the white man doesnt own everything

Attached: 1558755688750.jpg (600x526, 49K)

Go back to Kanye West, retard.

>thank god rock is dead, how can people still listen to that shit? ew...

Attached: DO77SKKU8AADk-3.jpg (1200x788, 258K)

its still alive but their are just no worthwhile artists making music today

>Rock has been eclipsed by EDM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 16907C1F-309C-43D5-B126-F25A6A66DA54.jpg (471x225, 30K)

Fucking thank you

millennials abandoned rock zoomers are reviving it

youtube.com/watch?v=TSKizLRFbTo&list=

the guy who wrote this should literally kill himself

gtfo incel

Disco is only cool when (straight) whites do it

>Black Midi
based

Cold Crush Bros. with trap production is inconceivable

>Hootie and the Blowfish whom everyone forgot about two seconds later
RETARDED post
Fly-overs love that shit

>rockers didn’t fight the PMRSC

Suck a book’s dick and learn what the fuck you’re talking about bro

the garden, black midi, sleaford mods, jerry paper, alex g etc are some good indie shit

>brainlets caring about genres

lmfao

>the garden
>black midi

ahahahaha wtf

they good bro

fuck you gtfo incel faggot

the gardens okay i have no idea why people like black midi tho

it is such a purpose

who cares?

Precisely.

Fucking based
The millenial roastie fears the zoomer

im a millenial man so im not a roastie you zoomer faggot

>I'm not a roastie I just like to defend roasties on the internet you zoomer faggot
You really check mated me there user

rock and roll is really good music desu ngl

japanese music is literally just western music with more mentally ill people

>Boris
>Hijokaidan
I can agree

Tell me about your mother

Attached: 1 freud.jpg (1130x1600, 601K)

>Rock n Roll died when a younger generation came along and I didn't like it

Every fucking generation claims "rock is now dead." Fucking real boomers still think rock ended in 1969. My old history teacher thinks rock died when the psychedelic era started in 1966 and rock tried to be serious instead of about having fun.

The Guns n' Roses, Motley Crue 1980's boomers think rock died when Nirvana came and buzz killed their partying with depressing shit. And so on and on.