There’s nothing cringier than buying cassettes in 2019

There’s nothing cringier than buying cassettes in 2019.

Attached: D89A1B93-71D0-4834-ACB3-2D373BFEA5C4.jpg (1242x1242, 937K)

explain

Unless its Memphis Rap

Cringe

Attached: 1560264923919.png (685x408, 495K)

Sam is a treasure

dilate

Niggaz Of Destruction is awesome

epic

Cringe 2x

kill yourself buddy

>nothing cringier than buying cassettes in 2019.
buying vinyl records

Posting this has-been is definitely cringier. Good job OP!

make me bitch

Most cassettes are past their use by date by this point
Poorfag detected

>oh no it’s a picture of the guy I don’t like because he says mean things! I better insult him
Bro you’re cringe

have you ever heard of memphis rap sigils?

I’m not gay so no

they look nice on my shelf tho

Right next to your funko pop vinyl figures?

>Most cassettes are past their use by date by this point
apart from the ones that are being produced as we speak
and even then, it's nice to have a physical medium - especially one that's cheaper to buy than vinyl
if you're upset by people buying cassettes you basically need to get a fucking grip

If you don't either stream your music or download, you are a living meme
>muh analog quality
just go ahead and kill yourself already

Attached: photo_2019-08-24_04-05-32.jpg (353x244, 17K)

yeah you're not gay you just listen to pop thats all

very interesting stuff, Niggaz of Destruction is rumoured to have recording of three people being murdered in it's tracks, those people were murdered to summon an old egyptian god or some shit. memphis rap has lore.

>not having disposable income to spend on glorious reissues of your favourite albums
peasantry

Black people lore is usually about as deep as a soup spoon. I learned this a long time ago. The caucasian cerebral cortex is the ultimate source of complex fantasy

Pretty fucking hard to argue with that

get out of your parents basement you fucking degenerate faggot

Not an argument, tranny

Its not an argument I am instructing you on how to stop being leech on your parents backside and get a job

you mom's basement must be really big, user
why would I waste my time money and space with this shit?

this isn't any old black people lore, this is crazy black people lore

Why do you care what platform people choose to listen to music on? Doesn't impact your life in any way

Judging someone’s gay behavior doesn’t mean you give a shit at all actually

That makes no fucking sense

it obviously does, faggot

It makes perfect sense imbecile. I can judge someone for doing something without caring at all about them or that thing or that they’re doing it. Judging people is one of the small joys of life. It’s how you feel better about yourself than everyone else.

you sound like you have self esteem issues if you need to judge other peoples lives to make yourself feel better. Get some help dude

it's you first on the internet, I see

My friend only has cassettes in his car so that's what he buys/I buy him

I have great self esteem actually. You sound like a bitch afraid of being judged to be honest.

Damn you can't even type coherent sentences you really do need help

tape is the superior master race of audio

>I have great self esteem actually. You sound like a bitch afraid of being judged to be honest.
Kek

Attached: crybabybitch.jpg (820x822, 195K)

just buy cd's dipshit

>just buy digital instead of analogue

My car doesnt have a cd player tho
Still making mixtapes too, suck my dick faggot OP

i can understand vinyl from a autist collector perspective, plus the larger album art and inserts are cool, but why would you ever get cassettes at all, let alone over CDs, if you must get a physical copy of something?

What's wrong with analogue?

It’s called being pretentious. They buy cassettes because it looks cool. The music doesn’t even matter to them. Look at that previous comment in this very thread:
>it looks cool on my shelf
They’re embarrassing faggots

*digital

>it looks cool on my shelf
and that's not even true in the slightest

Cassettes are hella fresh...

Attached: ECB49862-8559-4A42-A858-C17CBE1CCE86.gif (512x512, 1.58M)

he said
>it's nice to have a physical medium
so i was showing him that cd's are the cheaper alternative to vinyl but aren't dogshit like cassettes

>neo-Yea Forums dislikes tapes now
Since when this board became this fucking contrarian? Or is it a zoomer thing?

2019... I am forgotten...

The point of cassettes is exclusivity. It adds a much needed mystique to music and often the recording sounds better than a digital one (don’t make me tell you why). But the main thing is exclusivity. It filters out the faggots (you) and only leaves those who really care and are willing to keep a tape deck handy and listen to your tape with intent, not just play one song from your soundcloud and never listen to you again.

>It adds a much needed mystique to music
loosen up the fedora dude, this isn't a job interview for pitchfork magazine, it's an anime image board

Attached: 1383015750433.jpg (250x250, 24K)

Or black metal, or vaporwave

watching sam hyde in 2019 is far cringier

buying 8 tracks

where did this full pic come from?

Not even an argument, faggot zoomer.

This sounds like a Yugioh plot line

Buying wax cylinders

dial 8

Yes there is
Posting Sam Hyde in 2019

probably is

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Cassettes are based. OP is just poor and alone and also possesses a slight inferiority complex

Attached: 13419AA8-7F1C-4124-9885-20458EBE57C2.jpg (383x383, 53K)

I want to be friends with that guy.

Attached: _106426970_iancognito.jpg (660x371, 26K)

only leftcucks think this, and there's literally nothing cringier than leftcucks in 2019

Stop using trendy buzz words to identify yourself and other people you stupid piece of shit. Wake up and smell the coffee. You're a piece of shit.

holy shit seething leftcuck loooooooool

Holy fuck a stupid piece of shit LOLL!!!! Go fuck your self clown

this post might not be ironic/bait

Attached: 1563122418051.jpg (960x960, 224K)

thanks for proving me right tranny

>Seeting
LOL!!!
>SEEETHING
LMAO
You sound like a fucking idiot. You type like you wear size 25 shoes. crawl back into your mom's anal cavity

>seething
>tranny
>thanks for proving me right
LOL
YOU
ARE
A
CLOWN.
YOU HAVE
NO FRIEND.

seething leftcucks lol, literally nothing cringier

t. discord tranny

ow the cringe
leftcuck

Lol freakin tranny lol freakin... freakin leftcuck lol.... freakin..... Hahhahahahahaha
What is wrong with these fucking clowns!? Why do people use these retarded trendy words

Because people are fucking sheep and

holy shit dilate leftcuck loooooooooooollllllll

because they perfectly apply to faggots like you.

Well, I'm sure you hate me user, and consider me cringe. But I love my cassettes, I've even got some in the fridge. Now I want you to be kind, no one likes a lad that is rude. But I think you confused cringe with the words "Rad" and "Good". Now tell them poorboys, out there in the streamable smokey sand. And how Aqualung is amazing cause the playlist said its my best. And go tell your mother how your posts are so damn great. And how you're being honest, and this isn't just low-tier bait. I've got Cassettes passed on from my father, and my mother she was great. Roxy Music and Bob Marley, D.R.I. and The Jam. Rocking out to Zeppelin, getting somber to the Blues. Stevie Wonder and The Mothers playing out of my room. All in one shape, all in one place. All so amazing, all still in Shape. And while you were writing this, bad post, such a fool. I was taking a look at your parent's room. And so I fucked your Mother, your Sister and your Bitch, and let me tell you something. They are Thick As A Brick.

Attached: 1553194232167.jpg (600x925, 115K)

>leftcuck !!!

Attached: Ugly mu kid.jpg (900x1214, 87K)

nigger

boomer tier cringe leftcuck

everytime someone calls someone a leftcuck I picture them to look exactly like this.

Digital download>CD>streaming>vinyl>cassette

every time you talk, i picture a leftcuck

They’re great for stuff like underground punk/metal, vapor wave, dungeon synth, ambient, drone, pretty much anything kinda lo-fi. They have their purpose.

Imagine caring this much about what other people do with their time and money that has no impact on you at all.

>You type like you wear size 25 shoes.
What does that even mean lol

Fuck these faggoty ass buzz words like when are boys going to grow balls

see

I know, it's so fucking cringe. There's so much of this on here
>leftuck
>righcuck
>cenctercuck
how about get a fucking job, get a girlfriend, get balls, get real get laid, get a hobby

haha leftcuck
when are you going to kill yourself?
you want to, i can smell it in your seethe

Fucking Sick of these cringey children and their weird fucking politically charged insults. you're all fucking depressing clowns with your heads in your assholes

>how about get a fucking job, get a girlfriend, get balls, get real get laid, get a hobby
says the faggot on 4channel

get a fucking job you waste of space. jesus christ

Best thing to do is not give them the attention they so desperately crave. Report and hide /pol/ threads and eventually they'll find a new board to annoy.

>serve the corporate machine and give your life to some whore
Eat it boomer

you can just see his effeminte fingers typing........ this....as he so eleoquently tapped the question mark at the end of her question

The feminine touch, you've got it
they /them/ her/ she

>waste of space
>effeminate
both things a leftcuck could never accuse anyone else of being

your side is the one that doesn't believe in gender you coping boomer faggot

Smell my ass, place your nose into the cheeks and wait for the big rip
scream leftcuck,while you are be spattered

you're the one with no cock, no balls, they /them/ her /she/ you little dust mite

sounds kinda gay leftcuck

Have sex

Sounds kinda like no balls were found on your person, kinda sounds like...... a bundle of logs and twigs

yikes transphobe go back to /pol/ with your hatred of trans individuals

>leftcuck
yikes !! woW uh oh !!! ERr.... wow,.. hmm....

there's literally nothing cringier than a boomer eurofag leftcuck. an entire life of being a pussy

>there's literally nothing cringier
Stopped reading at this you stupid piece of shit

look how she types..... what the fuck............clownettecuck frog clown cyuck clown cockcuck left right swing state cock clown

lol seething

yikes take the transphobia to /pol/ fascist

Sounds like something a left-right-center-cock-beta-cuck saying this freakin' crap..

imagine unironically saying that LOL
What a fucking idiot. What the fuck?? LMAO

imagine being a leftcuck in 2019

imagine using the word
>seething
unironically
LOL. you can just tell their parents are left righght center clown cucks.

Imagine unironically calling someone a leftcuck in 2019. LOL. you can just tell their parents are real cuck shcmucks

the jews did this

lol seething leftcuck. throw yourself into the garbage where you belong

look at this fucking schmuck cuck over here. what a god damn schmuck. yikes christ. jesus H christ almighty the cringe lads. they/ them/ her /she

ahahahahahaha i got you posting every fucking minute you fucking looooossssseeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

shut up Schmuck cuck.
you just called a Schmuck cuck on the internet. you don't bounce from that. you shut your fucking laptop and look into the mirror and remember you're a schmuck cuck

poor lefty gonna lose

look at him now after being called schmuck cuck still holding on to "Left" as his only insult. Left as in like your dad? and knowing that he/ she /they is/are indeed a schmuck cuck

spoken like a true schmuck cuck.
They/ them/ he / she/ can't take the heat

Who's the fat dude?

I didn't realize there were so many schmucks on this board. Fucking embarrassing state.

seething samefag leftcuck. i really whipped your poor soul into a frenzy. kill yourself

stopped reading at Seeting sorry.
Schmuck cuck. you're a fucking Schmuck cuck. nobody is going to read what you type anymore.

stop typing. I know you're typing.
You're a schmuck cuck. nothing you say matters. literally nothing. it's hilarious that you're even here

the absolute state

Apologies everyone, Scmuck Cucks should be outright banned from this board. usually we're talking about music but you can always tell when there's a schmuck cuck in the thread.

k weirdo you can stop having your episode now

unironically laughing at the term schmuck cuck lol. never change Yea Forums

vinyl is shit quality dont at me