THOSE WITH THE HEART AND THE BRAIN TO GET PAST THIS CAN SPOT A PATHETIC WITHOUT EVEN ASKIIIIING

>THOSE WITH THE HEART AND THE BRAIN TO GET PAST THIS CAN SPOT A PATHETIC WITHOUT EVEN ASKIIIIING

Attached: IMG_20190824_134152.png (1080x1078, 1.68M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9wxAMi3DV60
youtube.com/watch?v=vesdBImFZ6g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

well if anyone's an authority on trends it's Fagtera

Easily the best "mainstream" metal album of the 90s. So fucking nasty and psychotic.

>dude we're libertarians muh gadsen muh snake
>also the government should have the power to decide who can live and work in this country
what did republicucks mean by this?

>being libertarian means you're an anarchist
no

>LESBIAN LOVE IS ACCEPTED AND RIGHT
>SHAVED HEADS MEET HAIR IN THE MIX
>BLENDING THE 80s AND 90s WITH HATE

Attached: IMG_20190824_135151.png (1080x818, 1.19M)

>if you oppose certain rules then you oppose all rulers
what a dumb leap to make

based album. their run from '90 to '96 was based all the way, this was the last good one.

you're not opposing rules, you're opposing powers. if the government doesnt have the power to decide who resides within the countries borders, it might as well not exist. thus, anarchy.

DRAG THE WATERS SOME MOORREE

I love Pantera to death but yeah, lots of phoniness and posturing involved nobody can deny it, especially with Phil who's "hardcore" uber serious persona took precedence (within the music anyway, he seemed like a cool guy in any footage I've seen offstage)....the other guys may have changed fashion going from the 80's to the 90's, but I never got the sense that they were trying to be anything different or deeper than fun loving drunks who love metal and to party.

Attached: dimebag-vinnie-paul.jpg (800x500, 296K)

Pantera is the weirdest band in that a huge chunk of their fanbase is women.
Like you see girls all the time wearing Pantera hoodies and shit.
I don't hate them, I like a couple songs, but I've never thought they were particularly amazing or anything myself.

Pantera had so many "Stans" because they were the the only mainstream band waving the flag for heavy metal through the 90's. Metallica "sold out" with Load and Reload, the glam bands faded into obscurity for the most part while the thrash bands barely managed to stay afloat, nu-metal bands were labelled metal but really didn't want that label and appealed more to the youth, and death metal was much more niche, plus Pantera had the grooves and catchy riffs that wouldn't be too hard for female metal fans who may have been into the more mainstream metal prior to get into unlike death metal.

So yeah, lots of 80's/early 90's metal fans male and female alike fanboy/girled Pantera hard as their last standing heroes. They had mainstream visibility, were hardcore enough to not be considered a joke or compared to anything "cheesey" that metal haters were bitching about metal being, and made music that still had groove and catchiness.

>This is a Black Sabbath song off of the Paranoid album. So don't freak out on us. We did the song because we wanted to. It has nothing to do with the integrity of our direction. It's a tripped out song. We think you'll dig it. If you don't, don't fucking listen to it. Thanks. On behalf of the rest of Pantera, Phil Anselmo '94.
What did he mean by this?

He meant that he's a really insecure guy who was putting on the front of being some hardcore punk underground guy and felt he needed to explain himself for doing a mellow Sabbath cover, when in reality nobody who was a fan of Pantera would have given a shit because most of their fans were Sabbath fans and potheads anyway, but I'm sure in his head he thought "OH...GOD, NO, THEY MIGHT TURN ON US IF WE DO THIS GUYS" or some stupid thought.

YOUR FATHER IS RICH HES THE JUDGE HES THE MAN HES THE GOD WHO GOT YA SENTENCE RE DEUUUUUUUUSED

One of my favorite albums.

BUT IN THE BACK OF HIS MIND, HE KNOWS WHAT HE’LL FIND IF HE LOOKS A LITTLE DEEPER IN YOU

>would you look at me now?
>can you tell I'm a man?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

I fucked your girlfriend last night.
While you snored and drooled, I fucked your love.
She called me Daddy. And I called her baby when I
Smacked her ass. I called her sugar when I ate
Her alive till daylight. And I slept with her all
Over me, from forehead to ribcage I'd ripper her ass.
Sometimes I thought you might be spying, living out some
Brash fantasy, but no. You were knocked out. But we were
All knocked out you know. In a way
I serve too many masters.
We didn't know you'd break the bottle that the magic
Came in to use those jagged shards to slit our wrists
And neck. And you'd do it too, you're that kind of dude.
But you wouldn't know what you were doing because
I didn't, your girlfriend could have been a burn
Victim, an amputee, a dead body. But god damn I wanted
To fuck.
I'm serving too many fucking masters.

Attached: 8276BD2F-9BDF-411A-B64D-1B563A3978B1.png (997x675, 32K)

IF THAT'S THE WAY TO KILL THEM ALL
IT'LL TAKE TOO GODDAMN LONG
ABORB
THROUGH PORES
THE GREAT
ESCAPE
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: music_feature5-2.jpg (800x800, 123K)

The suffering metal simulates is nothing compared to the suffering which will be exposed to you.

When vulgar display of power came out in early 90s there was nothing anything like it. IGrunge was everywhere, and pantera was a counterpoint in the masculine direction- the energy and power was amazing. Getting hyped before games - playing this shit in the locker rooms. Phil’s unabashed worship of power and strength , definitely discordant to the mainstream

CFH is miles better, I mean don't get me wrong trendkill is still great but it's way different from their earlier stuff.

Attached: CFH.jpg (993x1000, 222K)

I disagree.

TGST > VDOP > FBD > CFH > RTS > We don't talk about the early stuff.

Nonsense, hail Satan

Imagine calling yourself a pantera fan and being this much of a pleb.
youtube.com/watch?v=9wxAMi3DV60

Speak for yourself. This album is a plebfilter.

Attached: panteR-1855450-1310683156.jpg (500x500, 103K)

The problem is it's a total Judas Priest rip off. But it's still okay

That's cause they were huge priest fans.
Based.
youtube.com/watch?v=vesdBImFZ6g

I don't call myself a Pantera fan.

>listen to hollow

Holy shit he can actually sing really well