What kind of music do girls like this like?

Attached: 1564593737846.jpg (1080x1223, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9kKvwuXP-tI
youtube.com/watch?v=ppTm2RpHjwk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1445695409441.jpg (633x758, 68K)

Jazz

t.a.t.u

joanna newsom

Whatever gets them the most attention at the time.

are you saying she kisses other girls

lmao only fatass dykes who use their gayness as their personality listen to that crap.

based

Fun music, because "Fun" is, and will forever be, the only valid appraisal of music.

But does she know that?

cringe

Attached: 1511627503631.png (1450x1638, 770K)

DMX - There the hood at

>dwarf
>26 year old
>liberal arts
>horses
is this girl supposed to be attractive

fag

dilate

5'2" is fun-sized
Don't worry though friend, you probably can't get dates either way.

she's a dutch woman living in japan so probably nothing good desu

The Growlers, Mac Demarco, Mitski, sometimes Jaden Smith

>My horse
yikes

>my horse
you just know

she's painfully boring

This is the only acceptable answer

she is so bland, would take art hoe over her any day of the week

>""riding my horse""
oof

Booooooring

St. Vincent

>ywn be this cultured or patrician

Attached: 1530223173183.jpg (753x589, 52K)

The city of Yea Forums

What is it with girls saying they love sunflowers? Noticed this lately
That's oddly specific for listing your interests, unless you make money off them

You cannot convince me that she poops.

buck-teethed whore

faggot

silly me oops i meant *toothed
im a girl that identifies as gender neutral male pre-op trans person btw

>Less thrifty

surprised by that one. She wants a guy to buy her Louis Vuitton or something?

Always be on edge around a girl who wears a full dress, especially 1920s style with floral patterns

ella freya

>oh user, I listen to anything

horses are expensive user

Why did no one actually look at her music? School of Seven Bells is the feminine BSMR. We would make beautiful love and construction paper collages together

This is a fake profile made by a /pol/tard larping as "muh trad womyn", I've seen this

Holy shit, dude, terminate yourself immediately.

???

What's her name?

Girls like this are BBC whores and you know it

Attached: eeewtt.jpg (200x200, 38K)

Taylor Swift, Beyonce, and black music that she thinks gives her an n-word pass when she sings along to it

ella freya

someone please answer

I gave up on women. Sometimes I feel sad about missing out, but then I realize I'd fail anyway and it's not worth the pain of constant rejection for a 0.0000000001% chance at success. About to graduate uni a virgin, my fate has been written.

look at her retarded shoes
just look at them
holy shit
this is some jodie foster barbara harris bull pucky

u might just fall in love ;)
oh be mine sweet bb girl sweet bb bb girl my sweet

no this is my fetish PLEASE WHat's wrong with the OLD STYLE OF DRESSSS

girls like this listen to DI6 and Brethren

too many non-feminine men wear them in the show cops and stuff, not me

cute girls make me want to kill myself

Wow you guys are really judgemental.

how? i know for a fact cute girls would rather be raped by a dog unironically than go on a date with me, and I 100% deserve it

Violent Femmes

>family and friends #1
>faith #2
D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Attached: B-4NY1eUcAAOsDe.jpg (600x600, 42K)

BE MINE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

wigger slam

Don't shit where you eat my friend.

why

Attached: 81.webm (640x360, 2.86M)

i am not worthy
stop reminding me of my failures
it's like waving meat in front of a starving dog

Attached: irene.webm (1920x1080, 729K)

Based and meatpilled

Attached: 1561581201261.jpg (191x160, 5K)

bugmen low t basedbois think poizi is the end game of life. they had no father so the media played the role of raising them. they get fed a steady diet of disney and nick and normie internetsphere content forming their worldview as children. neoliberal gynocentric mass culture has destroyed all traces masculinity in these men and made them feel inferior to the strong independent female who denies them their love. sad!

WAT

have sex

>Girls like this are BBC whores and you know it
>Girls are BBC whores and you know it
>Girls are whores and you know it

Ella's really sweet though.

>falling for the vaginal jew's tricks
user, I...

why are you so bitter

dying fetus

There's no reason not to be

my first thought too

Attached: 44.webm (720x720, 1.86M)

the sound of instagram notifications for the most recent photo they posted of themselves

this is like the soiboi hipster equivalent of fat people telling that skinny girl she needs a sandwich

You idiots, she listens to drum and bass, vaporwave, synthwave and all Yea Forums crap. She's been browsing this site since 2012. Get a load of these newfags not recognizing Ella.

Forgot your meds again schizo?

bend over
haha good one glow bug. you guys sure are original. whats on the agenda today? coruption of our populations personalitys and sexualitys or we doin some straight up good ol fashoned genocide?

Attached: 1557179241834.jpg (176x73, 2K)

Jack Stauber

based

jpop

Necroticism - Descanting the Insalubrious.

bullshit, prove it

I honestly don't think shes that attractive but if you started then we must continue.
cope.

Attached: 944[1].png (843x903, 56K)

Faggots.

Attached: 1548375643106.jpg (500x492, 23K)

"have sex" is fucking awful, everything else is just completely dull shit except for "yikes" which is based and beats everything.

Seethe

considering her boyfriend is asian?

probably kpop.

youtube.com/watch?v=9kKvwuXP-tI

a joke about a mystery cult and an ancient meme its not really about dresses

Girls like that don't like independent films.

I want to make babies with her to be honest

t.A.T.u. are patrician

>tfw realise I'm not attracted to her because I'm only into slackers that make me feel better about myself

so is this low self esteem or what

Attached: 1565854975260.png (300x300, 85K)

no, it means you're more comfortable with people whose psychological makeup is similar to yours. You're not attracted to her because her prim, proper, picture perfect attitude doesn't resonate with you at all and she would probably feel like a pain in the ass to deal with irl compared to someone who's more candid and down to earth

Agree with this. I get a lot of Yea Forums guys are lonely and think they should just jump for any girl if she's hot, but you're honestly better off waiting for someone you can truly connect with as a person where you feel comfortable being your true self, instead of someone you'll have to put up a front with.

15 year old edgegoth tier insult

yeah I could never date some hardcore bible thumper. don't see what's so attractive about that whole "le pure trad church girl" meme desu, don't vibe with that type of person at all

Enjoy AIDS

Ok boomer

enjoy your larp
no-one in the real world practices your fantasy branch of venomous, vindictive 'christianity'

This is the most baffling non-sequitur I've ever encountered on Yea Forums. Congratulations.

dilate

the sound her throat makes as the next chad shoves his 8"x7" monster meat pipe into her stomach

I've been following her ig for three years when she was still in Singapore and yes I got it from this site and yes she posted in her stories screenshots of browsing and posting on this shithole ever since and yes she has playlists full of Yea Forums core and goes to raves sometimes.

You delusional retards with narrow mindsets think that you're somehow special by entering a public internet site, what the fuck is it 2004 still? Yes >girls looking like this also can type address in a browser and learn chantalk and shitposting. The only difference is that they do that when they're bored, they don't cope with anything.

Oloff - Doing It Stealthy

youtube.com/watch?v=ppTm2RpHjwk

Attached: 1566725860550.jpg (554x554, 17K)

honestly this

>don't see what's so attractive about that whole "le pure trad church girl" meme desu

Attached: 5532EEAE-5247-4043-9756-F071BB5AA81A.png (317x293, 46K)

Their own autotuned queefs

And me too for that matter

Her clothes make her 10x cuter, why don't I ever see any girls dressed like that? :(

its not trendy