Attached: fe6.jpg (655x509, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P3UxTNjfLCw
music.youtube.com/watch?v=Km0oRdVfLvw&feature=share
youtu.be/Qz71IbuEhNM
youtube.com/watch?v=7KQ9ruB5vu4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>kicked out of college

why? because you did some retarded shit, or because you weren't studying?

Why were you kicked out of college, user?

Didn't study or try hard enough

College is a waste of time and possibly money. If I was kicked out of college I would probably feel sort of relieved.

Then why didn't you study? If you have a soft major you pass easily with 15-20 hours a week, how fucking hard can it be to spend 15% of your time on school?

learn a trade, you'll make more money anyway

youtube.com/watch?v=P3UxTNjfLCw

Alcohol does more harm than good, buddy.

Sure, it numbs the pain and gives a little buzz, but it will fuck up your life so much worse than where it is now. Don't take the alcohol pill.

I recommend listening to Lil B's God's Father mixtape.

You can fix this, user. I believe in you.

Swans - Failure

let me think I have a pretty limited repertoire of music I listen to but let me try to come up with one for you...

what comes to mind is.... istanbul, by brandon fiechter....

music.youtube.com/watch?v=Km0oRdVfLvw&feature=share

Pull yourself together nigger, i am in a similar situation as you. Focus on finding a job, that will help you get a proper schedule and go to the gym, not only will your body will be better, you will feel better and you will achieved something. For no Gf I don’t have advice for but we just have to be more social and just throw yourself out there once in a while strike up conversations no matter how awkward. Take baby steps, ease on the booze besides maybe weekends or when you know you earned it. We might make it out of this.
youtu.be/Qz71IbuEhNM

Radiohead - Just

In the same boat rn user, remember you're not alone in your suffering :)

>finished college ez
>gf
>slowly got out of the alcohol trap
>body's still dying
lmao, imagine how it feels. get your shit together

Damn, I'm a 28y.o boomer back in school . shit sucks for everyone, I'm an alcoholic but I only drink at night and still have zoomers asking me for help, for practically everything. Girls fail a test, and somehow find my name first on the roster and message me on "canvas". Kids legit asking me to open bottles for them, recognize me and ask me to be lab partners
tldr: stay alive, it is like leveling up in an RPG, failing helps you learn but every game has an end

Good luck bro

Attached: LDA.jpg (1000x1000, 192K)

Just get an HVAC repair certification or something. Also, try becoming gay it's a lot easier to find someone nice and attractive who will love you.

This. You can get through this bro. Tons of people go through trials similar and much worse than this and make it out on the other side. I don't recommend listening to overly depressing or melancholy music either. Even if you don't think it affects you it will subconsciously fuck you up. Be strong bro

>Noticing you’re becoming an alcoholic
>Noticing life is falling apart
You’ve got a chance to course correct still

He probably said Trump wasn't literally Hitler

Lol... If you’re willing to look at it, trump has 90% the same thought patterns as hitler, you’re just not willing to see it cause it’s ugly

Lol...you'll be looking at it for 4 more years

Attached: MAGAnime.png (739x503, 713K)

As long as you don't kill yourself, it's possible that things will improve.

>>slowly becoming an alcoholic
Go to AA meetings, even if just to listen.
>kicked out of college
Not end of the world. Usually you can find another or get back into the first with time.

Retards

youtube.com/watch?v=7KQ9ruB5vu4

AA is garbage, only works if you're nuts

Get some naltrexone

>tfw fat fuck NEET living with mommy
>tfw put on at least 100 pounds in the past few years
>tfw used to be in shape, now get winded after a 30 minute walk
>tfw excited for wow classic but otherwise have nothing to live for

music for this feel?

Attached: 1541180075610.png (547x629, 110K)

you still got time mate. dont worry too much. just focus.

You're probably a horrible person but that doesn sound comfy.

BIlly Raffoul - I'm not a saint

Stop playing video games, do something real and treat it as a game. This is coming from an ex online rpg addict.

>This is coming from an ex online rpg addict
Makes sense why you have to be so extreme against games, or else you may relapse. I however am not a recovering addict, and can play all I want.

I like to listen to gods father while drunk so whos laughing now

he's right though, life is like an RPG. Build the
phyiscal strength, charisma, intelligence and social network of your real life persona, not your digital avatar.