Female musicians

Very curious about Yea Forums s opinion on women that are also musicians famous one or just people in your daily life that play something on the side

Attached: C5A39F57-B8DA-489B-A2DE-E5D83B4B0591.jpg (548x559, 25K)

I don't like them because it reminds me that I don't have gf and then I get angry.

I only like the hot ones.

Even if they’re ugly but play really well?

Even if they’re ugly but play really well ?

No. Ugly women disgust me.

>women
>playing really well
lol

I mean I can’t say I didn’t expect this response

A woman can play well at best, but will never reach the level of a man (really well).

they always play bass because bass is just guitars for babbys. it's the duplo lego of guitar.

Well what do you think of female bass players

Fair but do you respect them anymore for actually trying to play soemthing?

As much as I'd respect someone trying to emulate greatness over being great.
>a-at least they tried, that's worthy of respect right?
Nah.

So basically all females are shite

I mean they're good vocalists and some are good pianists, but as the OP posted an image of a guitarist i was speaking mostly for guitar, for which women can not seem to master or inspire emotion and awe the way a man can.

So should they just not even try bass or guitar?

sean yseult from white zombie was prettty cool to look at. not a great player though, but fit the band image. d'arcy wretzskky of smashing pumpkins was replaceable and could really even play. bass is nice instrument to lower the bar so that females can be included.

only in bands with male members because men are more likely to be talented and most bassists are just guitarists who didn't make the cut

Melissa was better than D'arcy. They should have brought her back into the fold as well. Not like she's doing anything recently.

lol that’s Michael Steele

yeah too many asians in pumpkins now.

Mary Timony (Helium and a bunch of other bands)
Suzi Gardner (L7)
Louise Post (Veruca Salt)
Juliana Hatfield
Alison Robertson (The Donnas)
All competent female guitar players from 90s-onwards.
Yes female guitar players are pretty rare, and most that do play just play basic chords, but a few decent ones exist.

Jeff and James are working out though. Honestly, the Oceania line-up were great and it's a shame they didn't last. As much as I shat on Mike at the start for not being Jimmy, he came into his own. And Nicole worked great vocally with Billy. I like Katie on backups now, although I still think you could swap her and Jack out and just bring Melissa back.

Lita Ford was great, although her 80s glam shit overshadowed her earlier Runaways work.

Would you guys ever date a fem bass player?

These people could never date anybody.

No. But the question was would i respect them for merely trying, which i wouldn't.

>a bunch of mediocre guitarists
Ok. Now show me a female Steve Vai, Joe Satriani, John Petrucci, Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert, Randy Rhoads, Andy Timmons, Shawn Lane, Jason Becker, Marty Friedman, Gary Moore, Zakk Wylde, Dimebag Darrel, hell even Slash or John Mayer.

Relationships are completely irrelevant. No one wants children. Women have no purpose except as pump and dumps now.

Tru

No. My oneitis must be pure and untainted by the degeneracy of the music industry, interested in creating only visual works of artistry and cooking.

came here to post this. if you're an ugly bitch don't even bother making music no one cares

Patti Smith

St. Vincent

>bilinda
>me

Is that enough or should I keep going?

>but as the OP posted an image of a guitarist i was speaking mostly for guitar
Jeez, why incels know nothing about music and yet they wanna pretend to know about it? That's a fucking bass guitar, dumbass. Also, you are so fucking ignorant, there are quite a lot of girls who can play guitar really well like Nita Strauss, Nancy Wilson, Lita Ford, Orianthi and many others. Don't ever talk again about things you don't know, you just make yourself look stupid.

What about ugly people who can make good music? Do you think only good looking people can make good music, or do you not care about the music?

Pleb
I only listen to ugly people.

Great, wonderful, creative, sensitive and attractive to boot

>literally identifies as his OP
The state of transistor radios

Yea Forums keeps saying women can't make music, and whenever I cite Japanese examples to the contrary I am told within seconds that it's (somehow) "weebshit" and therefore (somehow) doesn't count.

no one cares anime fag

You pull this kind of shit because you know you have no arguments.

Not them, but you know that's not what they were saying.