Tool fan

>Tool fan

Attached: 156E62A6-F4DF-41A8-BD90-93CEA3355E97.png (750x1334, 1.78M)

based klause holy shit

>and prog rock is the wanky emotionless garbage huh
Yes

Absolutely fucking based

I'm not going to prove anything to you but that's me and I got an angry reply tonight on that comment, you didn't seriously take to 4channel to whine about a youtube comment did you? kek what a bitch point at him and laugh

Attached: (((Steinworth))).jpg (1080x181, 26K)

lmao
based
red pilled
not cringe at all
you win the internet buddy

absolutely fucking überbased

Post reply lmao

kek, based
OP btfo

Mc Ride on the left

All i get is that Tool is great out of this lol

upvoted

based

op completely btfo by based tool fan

Hip hop sucks.

Wtf I live Fear Innoculum now
BASED and robust Toolchad

Hahahahha holy shit
Legendary thread

Attached: 1557179237281.jpg (315x331, 14K)

Witnessed

Add me in the screencap

Based? Based.

>6 hours already
>Only 11 replies
>Implying that's screencapworthy

>be dunston
>checks in

Attached: Dunston_Checks_In.jpg (220x321, 21K)

Thank you Dunston

based

Attached: 1559624572779.jpg (234x216, 7K)

>based dunston checking in

check wm

Attached: rs-3616-rectangle.jpg (624x422, 302K)

Maybe I should listen to the new tool album…

Holy fucking based.

>people genuinely believe that popular music can be genuinely emotional, and isn't at its best cynical emotional manipulation

Based and Klausepilled
I’m gonna go buy the album now

>kek what a bitch
Based Yea Forums and Toolchad

>people genuinely believe things I don't believe
Autism

>OP was BTFO'd so hard he ceased to exist

Klause, have my babies!

id let you fuck me and im not even a homosapian

At what point did shit like this become prog rock? Call Slipknot shitty rock music and metalfags go nuts.
>it's not rock, bro, it's metal!
And yet Tool has somehow replaced bands like Genesis and Pink Floyd as "prog rock". Is this all the proof you need that metalfags are retarded?

Tool is prog rock is just a meme that got out of control

based maynard

Attached: absolutely based.jpg (680x510, 74K)

Attached: 5AB63D5E-6039-4537-8582-D37CD676345C.gif (366x218, 595K)

tool is still trash

Based

bump

what a bitch lol

Attached: 1554600276406.jpg (573x609, 52K)

samefag

Attached: 64755058_149215889567927_9040484108823691264_n.jpg (360x348, 9K)

tool is cringe but this is still also based

Attached: billie.png (274x364, 186K)

>man bleeading to death in street
>you run up to him
>hey I hate Tool
you stupid fucks are worse than vegans

OP on suicide watch

Toolfags can be based after all.

holy fucking shit add me in the screencap

Op got Tooled desu

based Klause

This is, without a doubt, the singular most based post this board has ever seen.

lmaoooo btfo

>Floyd
>prog

Attached: 1551160626796.jpg (658x557, 54K)

BASED

>EWw I can't understand how people can enjoy prog rock, it's just pretentious wankery with 0 emotion, you all should listen to some shoegaze indie avant garde dream pop you plebs

Attached: DO77SKKU8AADk-3.jpg (1200x788, 258K)

Why did you quote me? I didn't say anything about prog. Are you illiterate? Stupid?

I... I think it was sarcasm there Mr. Cocks

The fact that Tool has so many obnoxious fans is because the band is extremely popular. As the number of people in a fanbase increases, the amount of stupid people will increase as well. It's not a reflection of the band itself. Don't let a couple idiots ruin the music for you.

sorry i pick up the wrong guy

Why do soiboys hate prog rock so much? serious question btw

Hip-hopfags eternally BTFO

Because "soiboy" type people are generally ignorant and lack taste. They can change though, I think in many cases it's just a phase.

it hasn't replaced anything, but it's still prog rock. it's not great prog, but it's the only genre tag that applies to it. they're not heavy enough to be metal, and not unnecessarily overtechnical enough to be 'prog metal'

love prog, hate hypermasculinity

>Hypermasculinity

I hear that term all the time, I don't know what it means but it sounds ridiculous to me. If you don't mind me asking, are you female? I could understand you hating "hypermasculinity" But if you're a male, I kind of don't get why you would. Can you elaborate?

i'm male. i just think the insecurity inherent in men who need to proclaim how manly they are compared to their concept of 'soi' is simply ridiculous

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-24 at 4.51.34 PM.png (824x196, 42K)

Thanks for informing me about what it means. So, I understand you're perspective towards exaggerated manliness, I think most people could agree that is not a positive thing. However, I don't believe those who use the term "soiboy" are always doing it to compensate for their insecurity. I think it's more poking fun at the emasculation of young males that's occurring in social justice culture right now. But I respect your opinion. One more question though, how does prog rock relate to "hypermasculinity"? I've been a fan of the genre my entire life and I've never gotten that impression.

i don't think it does, it was a response to 'why do soibois hate prog rock so much?'
i was essentially saying i am likely a 'soiboi' by their standards and yet i still love prog

BASED

did you seriously go through the whole thread to quote everyone? get a life.

Legendary, only a fucking Yea Forumstant would make that post.

Let this be a lesson to Yea Forums, your taste in music isn't better and you haven't matured. You're better off admitting you were always a pleb and coming to terms with it. No amount of anti metal shitposting will change that.

>yes, i am a Yea Forumstant, how did you know?

Attached: 73667b129a478499979dbea2bd3b026c6649060da20798aef5b84f7306780c07.jpg (665x800, 157K)

based

It's okay to be jealous of the (You)s

Attached: Capture.png (421x433, 14K)

Huh what u mean

Based

Attached: tenor-21.gif (300x300, 1.89M)

lol

put me in the reddit screencap