Why do normies like old town road?

why do normies like old town road?

Attached: 5E3440EF-A300-48B6-B6ED-C248BC8EC682.jpg (279x307, 25K)

its lit

this. what a pointless fucking thread

>catchy
>pleasant production
>not too in-your-face
>tame lyrics with a couple of zings about boobies

Nothing overtly dislikable about it.

it’s pretty lame. i don’t see the appeal whatsoever, unlike with other wildly popular shit.

It's better than anything else on the top 40

its literally because its a meme and you can say hehe le horses in le back xD

This, normies have the mental capacity of Yea Forums

It's a masterpiece compared to fucking Shawn Mendes, Billie Eilish, Post Malone, Khalid, or Ed Sheeran

they don't. bots do though. his album came out and sold 4000 copies worldwide. music industry is dead and irrelevant

If some influential social media zoomers like a thing, the other zoomers will lose their fucking minds over it. Their need to feel apart of something is so obsessive that it's even being preyed on in order to get them to market products for free via memes.

how is that fun to say? it sounds dumb.

this, at least it's catchy and unique sounding unlike that generic dogshit

>bots
>literally everyone under 25 is saying horses in the back
his album sold like shit because it sucked and nobody cared about him as an artist they cared about that one song
>bro where you keep the horses
>heheheehe in the b-back hehehe
its not bad

90% of the top charting pop songs in the last 15 years were written by 2 jews. get a fucking clue you retards

It's tolerable when compared to what replaced it at #1.

>Ed Sheeran

Listen user, I don't care, so long as you hold my near, you been makin' me feel like I'm somebody, I can deal with the bad nights, when I'm with my baby yeah, OO OO OO O O OO

based

>Jews
Swedes. They're all written by Swedes.

>dr.luke
>max martin
>both jewish
holy shit

wait until you look up the major labels
start with david geffen

Because normies have no opinions or thoughts of their own. Whatever is trending is what they consume.

FOMO nigger