SO COME ON

SO COME ON
JUMP IN THE FI-YAH

Attached: 220px-Metallica_-_Kill_'Em_All_cover[1].jpg (220x220, 19K)

no remorse best track

agreed

COME ON JUMP IN HERE

Attached: CyytjQYXAAAyQRk[1].jpg (485x604, 32K)

>you made my pistons bulge
What did he mean by that?

Dave Mustaine is BEST Metallica!

One of the most fun Metallica songs to play on guitar. On that note Seek and Destroy is boring as fuck

He meant exactly what you want him to mean user

NOW IS THE TIME RO LET IT RIP
TO LET IT FUCKIN' LOOSE
WE ARE GATHERED HERE TO MAIM AND KILL
'CAUSE THIS IS WHAT WE CHOOSE

What happened anons? If cliff was alive they'd still be a thrash band.

Attached: Cliff-Misfits.jpg (945x1024, 360K)

>If cliff was alive they'd still be a thrash band.
Nah, they would've branched out eventually.

>Bass solo, Take 1

Jump In The Fire had a line like
>moving my hips in a circular way
Leaves little to the imagination.
I can't believe James agreed to sing this at any point at all.

For me is phantom lord

Attached: 1564848971609.jpg (236x257, 16K)

Cliff was a Southern Rock hippie, so something tells me a Load/Reload would have happened anyway with him.

What I'd really be interested in seeing is if John Bush accepted their offer for him to be the lead singer, and if Dave Mustaine stayed in the band. That really would have changed everything about Metallica.

Attached: john-bush-.jpg (645x363, 20K)

>if Dave stayed in the band
Sometimes it's just a matter of chance and you can't help but wonder what would have happened if things had gone down differently. This is not one of those times.

I'll go ahead and teabag that album lol

Attached: 54442f38-31bd-4e1b-a8c7-da99aa6f2389.png (512x512, 267K)

Dave was too controlling for being in a bad he didn't own and that is the reason he got outed

In Megadeth he's definitely controlling but in Metallica he was going with the flow. He just sucked at reading the room, even though they were all drunk fucks he was still an even bigger drunk fuck

That is a dumb meme because it gives the wrongful impression that they kicked him out because he wasn't functional.
He didn't consciously trying to impose his opinions but he is fundamentally an egocentric cunt. He just happened to be an even bigger egocentric cunt when he was drunk.

Attached: 3907-doom-dos-front-cover.jpg (800x1207, 285K)

scanning the scene in the city tonight
looking for you to start up a fight

So funny when you consider what wimps Metallica minus Dave were back then.

Lars was a manipulative little kike, if it was just James and Dave I'm sure they would have found a way to coexist

i.e. Dave would have bossed James around in Lars's place.

Yeah, and they would have been able to find a competent drummer while having the greatest rhythm guitar section of all time

Meal has always been just wish fulfillment.

I don't think James liked the idea of Dave being around very much...possibly less than Lars did.

Note than through the years, James has always been the one to mock Dave. What makes James and Lars work together is their dynamic...the smart one and the dumb one.

James is not dumb. He's just a pussy that's trying to act more tough than he actually is.

How did they get so pale?

What does the riff at 1:24 remind me of? Maybe just of itself?

Probably lots of things. Most metal bands just pinch the same riffs from a few classic albums.

Metallica were influenced by Sabbath, Motorhead, Diamond Head, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest and Venom. Perhaps something from them.

metallica