Music for this wonderful, freeing feeling?

Music for this wonderful, freeing feeling?

Attached: 94AEEE56-BAAA-4164-9F5D-E18F4A448B09.jpg (919x855, 239K)

Other urls found in this thread:

clyp.it/5yeygd3c
m.youtube.com/watch?v=JgbVlfWRkHk
youtu.be/hc8m_5tBxYM
youtube.com/watch?v=GeZhkjN0Yio
youtu.be/j1BrSi9B9hQ
youtu.be/4oByes-dQag
youtube.com/watch?v=sRCLHBhZPQ4
youtu.be/4PsCJD10_x8
youtu.be/gDJrrcx8Nbs
youtu.be/4L4yII2h18I
youtu.be/G_hGGdNDuf4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anything, that's one of the best parts.

clyp.it/5yeygd3c

Taylor Swift before she got woke

ted kaczynski cabin field recordings

Attached: x9nTU1x4ZUfetGHutvi8poWZNwvONRScJ33hJmADJ78.jpg (500x381, 60K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JgbVlfWRkHk

youtu.be/hc8m_5tBxYM

Privileged music, so stuff like Taylor Swift, Ariana Grande, Post Malone, Clairo, etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=GeZhkjN0Yio

t. Poorfag and/or faggot

>implying the disenfranchised are politically minded
Don't hold your breath for that proletariat revolution

The truth is in order to not care about politics they have to not affect you negatively. I'm a white, straight, middle-class, white guy. I could easily not care about politics because politics are made for me generally. It's a privilege. People less privileged have to care because politics affect their lives more. Saying "fuck politics" is basically like saying "I only care about myself", which is fine I guess but don't think it makes you superior to anyone.

This is basic shit, but conservatives will freak out because I said "privileged" and that's a word that makes me uncomfortable.

Attached: 1417731052613.png (500x371, 207K)

>le enlightened centrist meme

of course the authoritarian chuds are seething the hardest

People who don't involve themselves in politics are libertarian right. By refusing to challenge the status quo in any way, shape, or form, you're it's greatest supporter.

I do only care about myself, that's the point

You're not wrong, which is why it's important to use your privileged to represent and help the disenfranchised.
Music.

They hate us cuz they ain't us

I care about other white middle class people, just don't care for the rest of you. That includes poor whites.

>zurdos actually believe this

People who don't involve themselves in politics yet continue to participate in civilization are the problem. Take the stirnerpill.

t. fascist

Everyone cares about themselves except white liberals. You're actually the freaks in all of this. Everyone else does what's best for themselves.

>Privileged music
Kek, fuck off lib

No one hates people who don't care about politics, but they do hate people who love to butt in on political discussions with their shit opinion despite claiming to not care about politics.

this

For me it's

Attached: 637451.jpg (475x475, 85K)

Stop slurping jewish propaganda. Be a nopol chad like me and many others. Keep eyes on it, don't let them consume you

I'd support democrats if they didn't unironically advocate for reperations. Get the fuck out with that shit.

>Stop slurping jewish propaganda. Be a nopol chad like me
right

Middle class whites voting to protect the freedom of the rich to exploit the country is the definition of masochism. Anyone in your tax bracket who voted for Trump because they "care about themeslves" are sub-70 IQ and deserve everything you have coming.

Based OP

Attached: Cranford_Nix_Jr.jpg (365x273, 13K)

READ A BOOK

READ THE BOOK

That's just Harris and Warren pandering for votes. Bernie won't pull that idpol gimmick and will work for everyone.

youtu.be/j1BrSi9B9hQ

THE ONLY BOOK

You can care about yourself and other people at the same time. It's very easy. Fighting for others very rarely takes anything away from me, and what it does I'm willing to give up to help them have better quality of life and make the place I live a more fair and just place (to an extent, obviously).

Attached: 1555445891467.gif (500x277, 1012K)

The future of politics in America is anti-idpol Left.. Bernie is just the beginning. But until this shit ends I'm out. No war but the class war

Attached: Q1.jpg (720x540, 90K)

pay your tax white boy
50% of every white male wealth to Black families descended from slaves, true equality
we redistributing your wealth karl marx nigga
give the proles your stolen surplus value komrad

You've never read Marx.

Reparations will never happen because they would never get enough votes in congress. Everyone knows this and they only say it for votes because they know it's an impossible gesture. so I honestly wouldn't let that tiny detail stop you from voting against Conservatives (especially Trump and his base) try to act like all Liberals are extremists when this is just clearly not the case. Ironically enough they use that tactic to drive you to right wing extremism.

everything politically swings right to left on repeat, you're not special for thinking this, if it's even something you thought of yourself

>reading science fiction stories

While I was writing my post a literal example of my point was posted. ()
Don't fall for this shit. It only makes you fight against your real interests and like rich boots.

I'm above politics, but I'm also above music so idk lol

You don’t have to care about anything he mentioned even if some of those factors may affect you negatively. It’s not stupidity just a lack of interest

I'm not a Trump supporter by any means and like the Bernie, Gabbard, Aoc wing. They're better than trickle down rich tax cut bs for sure, but there's a lack of focus on economic issues and too much on divisive identity politics they need to move away from a bit. Nothing wrong with lgbt rights minorities etc for the record, I support it just think the more extreme things they say like reparations don't help other than to divide.

We need a multi party system and to ban PACs.

Tim Maia thread?
youtu.be/4oByes-dQag

Anyone who resuses to get involved with politics is a nihilist drain on intellectual society.

Kek, brother you are butthurt about something, time to chill out

plenty of "less privileged people" don't give a fuck and it contributes greatly to their condition
you don't know shit you're just parroting things

if you support what's been going on in the US since the reagan years, all I know is you're probably a piece of fucking shit
gwb, obama, trump, bill, gb sr, reagan
all puppet war criminal corporate suits bleeding the working man dry

Democratic politicians talk about economics far more than identity politics, identity politics just stand out because:
1. You're on a site and probably a part of other communities that bring every little comment about them to a disproportional spotlight.
2.Tons of issues that are highly economic (namely healthcare) don't get sold as economic issues because they're harder for the average voter to understand that way.
A multi party system would be nice but the USA will never see it. The two party system requires you to put up with a few things you might not 100% agree with in order to get the things which you do agree with (people not realizing this got Trump elected), which is honestly more democratic than hyper-specific parties that would barely edge out popular votes and represent less people ultimately. There's no denying it's messy though.
Music.
youtube.com/watch?v=sRCLHBhZPQ4

Blow it out your ass

youtu.be/4PsCJD10_x8

hey faggot this is a music board

fucking commies are like a plague

eat a bullet faggot

youtu.be/gDJrrcx8Nbs

Attached: 46a8f737f9700a87910c6a0a134b89c7.600x600x1.jpg (600x600, 29K)

I never said it was a rule. Obviously plenty of oppressed people are ignorant of or beaten down by their oppression. That doesn't mean it's okay to just let it happen, and often times its a viscous cycle where oppression causes a lack of education over the issues causing it toward those suffering it (this is institutionalized oppression, another word that makes internet conservatives uncomfortable). I acknowledged the next line of thought in this post 28 (twenty eight) minutes ago.

"my bad"

>I'm a white, straight, middle-class, white guy
Shut up then my dude

youtu.be/4L4yII2h18I

POLITRICKS, as the Rastafari call it, is a white man's game. To force it on anyone shows your whiteness. That's vanity

youtu.be/G_hGGdNDuf4

This 100%.

What if I care about politics, vote, and have my opinions without shitting them out all over the fucking internet for the last 5 years? People really want to spend their free time - time they'll never get back - like this? Is it enjoyable? It's sad how embarrassed I've become of my own party, and of people in general. So unimaginative, uninteresting, and pushed/pulled by media intentionally feeding them outrage - and they're so eager to throat it. What a dumb shitty way to close out the decade. I want the zoomers growing up in this to become sick of it but those idiots are playing it, too.
>I'm a white, straight, middle-class, white guy.
Is this your twitter bio or the title of your new standup special?

Are the Malakas any good?

based reasonable user

It's not centrism, it's just not caring about politics. Being a centrist implies that you have an opinion on politics, just not a worthwhile one.

Nobody:
Literally Nobody:
Not a Single Soul:
Me: fuck niggers

Attached: 1530123308297.jpg (511x671, 33K)

Fuck all these people I feel you but they're right in calling you out in such a scathing manner. Be less self indulgent and pretentious.

I don’t know where you’re getting outrage from my post. You’re the one who’s clearly outraged about, people voicing their thoughts? I’m not trying to be snarky or rude, I genuinely don’t understand what you’re upset about.
Annoying, loud mouthed people exist, I agree, regardless of their political affiliation. I don’t think that’s a reason to be ashamed of your party though, especially when it exists on both sides of the aisle. For the record though, it’s more so the right “shitting out opinions” on this site anyway with the constant bait that make you think the left is more prone to this behavior because you saw a Twitter screencap.
Beyond that, again, I really don’t understand what you’re complaining about. I typed white twice on accident, and provided the rest of the ID info because it was relevant to the post I was replying to. You shouldn’t shut out all political talk because some people do it wrong. That’s a disservice and is just as much blissful ignorance as claiming your apolitical. I guess it’d be blissful frustration?

Attached: 01F44E29-8C5A-450C-9A3C-CEEE4E8AD274.jpg (2000x1463, 1.15M)

So you want to keep getting raped with taxes so people who never have and never will pay into the same system that steals from you can continue to flaunt how much of a leech they are in front of you? Any white male that is a Democrat nowadays has to hate themselves, there is no other explanation as to why they would.

Get laid. Jesus Christ man.

Democrats are the party of open borders. Open borders (and legal immigration for that matter) is the biggest threat to the working class. End of discussion. Immigration and "asylum seeking" have reduced under Trump's administration quite significantly. It is very much within the working class interests to vote for atrump. Most Republicans are pro-amnesty and pro immigration cause cheap labor. Trump was never a "Republican", he just ran on their ticket. You couldn't stop seething about orange man long enough to realize, you're the one voting against their own interests, condescending fuck.