Captain Beefheart

>Captain Beefheart
>Faust
ITS ABSOLUTELY FUCKING STRANGER THINGS AND SZECHUAN SAUCE-TIER FUCKING EPIC HOW SHITTY ON PURPOSE THEY SOUND!!! FORGET TIM BUCKLEY AND THE VELVET UNDERGROUND THIS IS WHERE ITS AT!! SHITTY "UNNACCESSIBLE" BANDS ON PURPOSE DOING SHITTY MUSIC AS AN EXCUSE OF THEIR LACK OF TALENT!!! F UNNY MEME ANONS !!!! MY WIFE'S SON GOES ON R/GREENTEXT EVERY DAY!! I LOOOOVE THIS MEME RICK ITS SO GOOD AND THEIR MUSIC REPRESENTS OUR FUCK BLUMPFDF ZEITGEIST WITH SUCH WITTY AND COMPLEX LYRICS!!
>Radiohead
>The Beatles
OMG EW HOW COULD YOU CAN SOUND GOOD ON PURPOSE AGAIN LMAO LE WRONG GENERATION /R/LEWRONGGENERATION AMIRITE MORTY???????? HAHA OMG PEOPLE LIKE IT IS SO NOT PATRICIAN UGH LITERALLY NOT FOR ME LOL!!! BUTTROCK. SHITROCK. COCKROCK UGH. CLASSIC UGH BOOMER ROCK UGH THE SUN’S NOT YELLOW IT’S CHICKEN UGH

Attached: 1564343150043.jpg (800x800, 96K)

I was gonna call you cringe but i literally cannot refute you

reddit loves radiohead
radiohead also sucks

>reddit loves radiohead
>radiohead also sucks

Attached: 1566591834026.jpg (480x765, 82K)

"ok"

Attached: 1522006469764.png (1063x1063, 228K)

Faust and Captain Beefheart really are trash. You can always tell how much of a tryhard hipster midwit someone is if they claim to enjoy either.

damn you sure got me
hahaahaha so funny
fuck you buddy

Chill out, jerk off, relax

>damn you sure got me
>hahaahaha so funny
>fuck you buddy

Attached: 1564941289519.png (233x217, 9K)

oh wow so fucking original
haha
fuck you guys

>Chill out, jerk off, relax

Attached: 1555659312773.png (644x800, 53K)

you know trout mask replica isn't the only beefheart album right?

Attached: 1500612164929.jpg (1533x961, 145K)

Captain Beefheart and Faust don't ""sound bad"". They aren't even experimental. Do you think people force themselves to listen to this music simply because it's regarded as good or cerebral or something? Out of curiosity, who's your favorite noise musician?

imagine being this mad that you can't into avant-garde
just because you don't enjoy something doesn't mean others don't

Faust and Beefheart are basically pop
can you really not fucking parse them?

Captain Beefheart is actually cool though. It's just faggots who tell everyone how they like them to sound artsy.

"You just don't get it man!" Those types of dinks.

good tweet honey, could you open mummy's beer please? I'm not strong enough. Oh you're such a strong, clever boy

Attached: 1566523528460.jpg (960x1280, 287K)

>tfw you act more autistic than the people you're making fun of

I give you a 5/7 pasta redditfag

mu is full of shotas and twinks. go back to r*ddit, basedposter.

this
feels good being cute

I fucking love shotas holy shit

based
t. twink

>They aren't even experimental
>Out of curiosity, who's your favorite noise musician?

Attached: 1535438743254.png (1252x1312, 832K)

>The Beatles are the best band of all time

Attached: 1553633827999.png (2906x1704, 1.7M)

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT Y-YOU YOU MEAN YOU DON'T LISTEN TO NOISE?
y-you can't handle noise? oooo oh my holy PFFT

AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY FUCKING SHIT WHAT ARE YOU EVEN DOING HERE

Faust? Faust you have to get. This is based off your perception of the world around you and your ability to transpose that understanding into abstract representations. People with higher intelligence are much better at finding these parallels, even with very abstract art. The success of Faust is that they lift up this (seemingly) pathetic facade of a world into the highest order through their own will, talent, and wit. If you don’t understand Faust, there’s a good chance you’re not intelligent. I’m sorry.

Avant teens and wrong generation kids shouldn’t fight like this. We need to join forces

>injecting onions memes into avant-garde music
quite literally the opposite of onions. avant-garde is for chads. also, faust and captain beefheart is the best you could come up with? shitty thread, here's a sage