turn on the radio and discover from yourself you lazy ass idiot

Depression rap so they can observe emotional depth grom a safe distance

william eyelash

Taylor Swift

zoomers don't listen to the radio idiot

Mostly 60s/80s/90s music

Attached: 242432875.png (800x600, 56K)

Drake, Playboi Carti, Gunna and Young Thug

Zoomer guys listen exclusively to hip hop. The girls split between pop and hip hop. Anything that has any form of tonality or deviates from verse-chorus-verse-chorus song structure is like kryptonite to them. The key to impressing zoomers is to locate the bass knob and turn it all the way to right.

correct answers

i am a 19 year old zoomer so i can tell you pretty safely what zoomers listen to.
most of them like modern shitty soundcloud rap stuff. lil peep, xxxtentacion, etc. are very popular. billie eilish is very popular with white girls and my friend knows one that made an actual shrine to miss eilish in her bedroom.
there is also a pretty sizable subset of zoomers that like classic rock music, but it's mainly just basic well-known rock bands without any care for specific genres. for instance, i know one girl that loves Queen, the Beatles, and MOTLEY FUCKING CRUE. Nirvana, Green Day, and Nine Inch Nails are very popular with edgy emo types as well.
if you have any questions about my own tastes or the tastes of other zoomers, i'll be happy to answer.

Zoomers were born into a nightmare world where every genre is mixing with every genre and everything is a reference to a reference to a reference. It is the end times for music, pop or niche, all is dissolving into tiny islands of fans with no connection to anything besides internet promo circuits

then theres the one metal kid who wears Megadeth shirts

Fellow zoomer here to add Tame Impala and Mac Demarco

For every Zoomer that listens to lo-fi hip hop beats to study and chill to there is a wrong generationer who listens to Led Zeppelin and Velvet Underground. Reminder that these dudes are Zoomers

How about hardcore, crusty punk, and black metal? Are those purely millennial now

Senator of the Zoomers

Missed the link
youtube.com/watch?v=aJg4OJxp-co

look at the current catalog, there you go

i listen to john fahey and the velvet underground

This desu

>the radio
Go to bed, gramps.

>billie eilish

Older millennial here. Just checked it out. Lyrics are lame and embarrassing. I see the appeal for dumb girls who do Xanax and think they are more exciting than they actually are. Lana was sort of similar so maybe she'll get better but this truly sucks and has 400 million views so I don't know
youtu.be/DyDfgMOUjCI

ah yes, there's the metalfaggots too. i know this one seventeen year old guy on discord who's completely fucking braindead and he loves everything metal. some of his favorites are Tool, Slipknot, Korn, Iron Maiden, etc. he literally cannot type a single coherent sentence and no one has any idea what he's talking about any of the time. this one guy i know changed his profile picture to a picture of the metaltard's face and any time that guy would talk, the metaltard would just spam the chat with 'Delete'. it was hilarious.

i have a mentally ill friend IRL that is addicted to Mac Demarco right now. he also quite likes a lot of popular boomer artists (Jimi Hendrix, Queen, etc.) and he likes some hipster shit like Death Grips and the Velvet Underground. he tends to avoid 90's shit for some reason though.

no genres of punk are popular with anyone i personally know, unless you count pop-punk or grunge.
black metal is popular with the metalfags though.

youtube.com/watch?v=HHbNZHPQTJY

also forgot to mention the one time the metaltard asked me if i had ever heard of Led Zeppelin before.

Yep, I know absolutely no zoomers who listen to that. Any who do are the types of zoomers who browse Yea Forums, so they don't really represent the whole.
19y/o confirming this is true. It's mostly shitty hip hop/pop for both genders with the occasional Tame Impala/King Gizz listener who try to stand out.

>finn
holy shit, what a zoomer name

Same shit as Millenials and Boomers

this is what teenagers have been listening to for the last 20 years at least... definitely not limited to zoomers

Post-punk and new wave are popular with "quirky"/niche zoomers

Kinda wild how much crust and adjacent sounds have dropped off since ~2011 which felt like a sort of peak.
Usually these quiet eras are a good time to become a legendary influential punk band that made no money and broke up, at least. Seems like everyone is loving a fucked up punk lifestyle and it's just called being a NEET sooner though. Maybe punk needs a hiatus

This for sure. People here are forgetting that there are a billion different niches with the internet and Zoomers are exposed to a ton of different music.

so half of Yea Forums

Attached: bruh yellmao.png (1000x1000, 747K)

when i was 11, i knew a 14 year old on Steam who liked MGMT and Foster The People a lot and he was the one who gave me the sex talk, but he gave it very poorly. this is the only person i've ever met who likes this sort of shit.

Posmodernist hell

that's what everything is now

All this checks out, am a 19 year old zoomer myself. Don't forget le funny Yea Forums memers who listen to Death Grips and the wannabe DJs / kandigirls who listen to EDM

24 hour chill lofi hiphop beatz on jewtube

basically yeah

Zoomers don't even know what they listen to.

disgusting

Most of them also love Kanye, J Cole, Drake, Asap Rocky, Tyler the Creator and the ones that like heavier stuff almost always like Metallica.

the only guy i know who is big into rap loves Tyler the Creator, MF Doom, the Wu-Tang Clan, System of a Down, and Sublime. he's a crossdressing furry manlet with an e-girlfriend that has a fetish for rape, femdom, necrophilia, incest, woundfucking, and being cuckolded. he specifically wanted me to cuckold him and he offered his girlfriend up to me.
zoomers are doomed.

(To clarify, I meant that the manlet has those fetishes, not his girlfriend.)

16 here. most kids listen to trap and other sects of hip hop as well as pop. although i know a lot of people who really like indie pop as well.

bye buddy

MODS!!!!!!!!!!!

what about music made BY zoomers??

Attached: It+seems+that+we+have+come+full+circle+selling+rare+_6b3e8070ff1b0c0f858a21a7ed46020e.png (724x611, 83K)

iglooghost

Youve never heard vein, mindforce, code orange, turnstile or knocked loose. Youve also never heard ecostrike, magnitude, or one step closer. Youve never heard 3 knee deep. Youve never heard day by day. Youve never heard gouge away. Youve never heard inclination. Youve never seen any of the good hardcore bands from 2011 on. These bands are just top layer of whats going on in hardcore and theres at least 30 more bands i could mention that young people pop off to

Torture Room.

Literally just what's popular. Tame impala is especially popular in young druggo groups.

trap, emo rap, Soundcloud rap, mumble rap, EDM, just anything that has tons of bass

>you share a board with people born post 2000

Attached: 0b1b57cf958ae639026779f8ec443699.jpg (205x246, 17K)

>Being autistic

When did reddit shit start flying over here?

Zoomers are extremely diverse in their music tastes. Some listen to shitty pop, others to hip-hop, others to kpop and jpop, still others listen to classic rock.