Post your most hated musician

Post your most hated musician

Attached: images (44).jpg (739x415, 23K)

I have too many

Attached: 2.jpg (1280x720, 161K)

fuck off, Blue Chips and Rare Chandeliers are the shit

Attached: download (9).jpg (300x168, 9K)

Whos the big boy

Attached: leepic.jpg (1200x1200, 172K)

I should have said no retarded b8, em has 3 undeniable classics and was the biggest musician of our lifetime

I'm only ningen

Don't get me wrong Shay and Mathers LPs are fantastic records, but that doesn't make up for the other shit he's made. The Eminem Show, Recovery, and Relapse are fucking garbage and should be treated as such.

>TES is garbage
99% of people won't agree with you. You should've said Encore.

I don't care about if people agree with me, but Encore is also bad too. Even if you think TES is good he still has made more bad albums than good and his ego makes me hate him even more.

All that you said disproves your post, having a single album half as good as MMLP puts him above 90% of musicians let alone the fat fuck in OP

there are too many
>Lil Xan
>Attila
>Falling in Reverse
>Gucci Mane
>Puddle of Mudd
>Good Charlotte
>Lil Baby
>Gunna
>Bad Bunny
>brokencyde
but pic related definitely takes the cake

Attached: Emmure_DrewReynolds_small.jpg (500x333, 137K)

>Gucci Mane

pleb

>ego
He's just some autistic dork. Probably one of the least ego-centric pop rappers out there

good charolette have some classics

>le funny lazy ass trap god is good meme
go back

He has a song called Rap God

>having a single album half as good as MMLP puts him above 90% of musicians let alone the fat fuck in OP
No the fuck it doesn't, I could name 20 rappers better than him

Reminder that Emmure's singer is dating Hitomi Tanaka.

>braggadocio in rap
Literally everyone calls themselves gods, kings, legends, GOATs, etc. in rap. It's part of the culture. If anything Eminem is always critically self-aware. On that same album he has a whole verse dedicated to how he's washed up, irrelevant and over the hill.

is he? I thought they broke up a few years ago

>hating based Emmure and Gucci
absolute pleb

What the fuck kind of autism am I reading m8

>can't compute civil communication
>calling someone else autistic
bases

I can't fucking stand Swans/Gira

I don't really HATE Imagine Dragons' music but I wish they never existed to irreparably damage mainstream rock and have a sound that every 20-year old mainstream band gave up their identity to copy. Does that count?

I hate many but none more than this mentally ill tranny faggot

Attached: kurt-cobain-nirvana-rare-radio-interview-rap-music.png (565x357, 360K)

Snail Mail and Clairo

Mostly because I hate what they stand for. Gay white girls who are the beneficiaries of true "white privilage", that get a pass because they are females and gay. God, i hate women

Hating a bunch of mass-appeal corporate bullshit is shooting fish in a barrel. I'd rather clown on shitty indie rock acts that feign authenticity to make a buck.
STOP LISTENING TO ARCADE FIRE.
STOP LISTENING TO MITSKI
STOP LISTENING TO LCD SOUNDSYSTEM
STOP LISTENING TO ANIMAL COLLECTIVE
STOP LISTENING TO ARIEL PINK
STOP LISTENING TO FRANKIE COSMOS
STOP LISTENING TO SPEEDY ORTIZ
STOP LISTENING TO KURT VILE
STOP LISTENING TO AJJ
STOP LISTENING TO PARAQUET COURTS.

Attached: ott.jpg (1000x1000, 296K)

How does AnCo feign authenticity. If they were interested in making a buck we wouldn't have Cows on Hourglass Pond, we'd have 2Merriweather2Pavillion feat. The 1975

whats wrong with those artists, im not a fan of all of them but why lump them together? genuinely curious

Gira no, but swans? Fuck, i despise the band si much.

*So

I used to listen to his shitty fucking song "Human" every single afternoon at the gym because they always have TVs on and his video was shilled constantly.
Stupid fat fuck almost made me stop working out. I'm glad he's irrelevant now.

the best gym equipment you can buy is a good pair of headphones/earbuds

>I don't really HATE Imagine Dragons' music
I do

LITERALLY the most clique riddled song ive ever heard