No.......... you can't be serious. There's people that think this is a masterpiece? Am I being worked?

No.......... you can't be serious. There's people that think this is a masterpiece? Am I being worked?

Attached: To nog a nig.jpg (1500x1500, 1.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uuudqdj-f4I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DIS DICK AINT FREE

What's there not to like about it?

Stop making threads about this shit

the album where a
>homeless man turns out to be god
>kendrick interviews tupac from the grave
this shit is gay as fuck

It's a concept album user I don't know what you were expecting coming into this.

Half the tracks are filler

that's not the concept. the concept is him talking about the struggle between identity and fame, and that part's decent, if a little boring. no reason he needed to add that other stuff

List some off, I thought the album flowed pretty well.

I think it is a masterpiece.

OP did you like Good Kid MAAD City better?

6/10 album

>Am I being worked?
huh? what u mean?

>worked
Go von erich yourself Yea Forums homo

Care to extrapolate?

Nah it's a masterpiece.

ya stew?

>To Pimp A Butterfly? That album's racist against wypipo!

Attached: EBF4xTsU0AAXefv.jpg (567x740, 105K)

>poem slaughters the replay value of individual tracks
>less than half the tracks had replay value to begin with
>nu jazz and nu funk
>more songs about Kendrick's dull as dishwater faith
>somehow even more self-masturbatory than GKMC
and this is irrelevant to the actual music, but
>extremely obnoxious self-loathing white fanbase

>OMGG TPAB, WHAT A DARN MASTERPIECE BY BASED BLACK MAN!!!!!! WE APOLOGIZE FOR SLAVERY AND MY WIFE'S SON IS HALF BLACK, THAT'S JUST ME PAYING REPARATIONS. Y'KNOW WHAT IM SAYIN SENPAI FUCK WH*TE PRIVILEGE AND DONALD DRUMPH!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1561869792396.jpg (600x600, 52K)

hhhheellllss yeah, I love this LP. peep this vid I recorded a while back of me spittin' it back: youtube.com/watch?v=uuudqdj-f4I

literally this. it’s s*y fantancore nibnob garbage.

Let me guess. You're white?

OP here, it is this. The first song is actually good, well at least for the instrumental. The next few are alright. The rest is assorted jumbled filler accompanied by a dumb album hindering concept with the ending being raps Disgustipated (the best comparison I could draw) ....... just shut it off, man

>>poem slaughters the replay value of individual tracks
Will agree that majority of the individual songs dont hold their weight as opposed to the album because of the poem but this depends on how much you think listening to 1 song off an album is worth, or how you feel about the album as a collective art-piece and the enjoyability of being able to listen to individual songs.
>>nu jazz and nu funk
Blatant lie
>>more songs about Kendrick's dull as dishwater faith
This is bad because...? How much a dollar cost is one of his greatest songs, his faith being a primary aspect of the songs fit the motif
>>somehow even more self-masturbatory than GKMC
Will agree there however i do think that besides being as self centered as it is he does address the world around him and shows introspection.

It's not a masterpiece but it's good 7/10

There are rappers that make their faith compelling and interesting, like Divine Styler, Killah Priest, Vordul Mega, ATCQ, even Kanye. Kendrick's musings on faith and the afterlife are downright childlike, the answer to every issue posed on every one of his albums is just "it's ok tho because I got God." There's nothing conscious or interesting about his message, he provokes his audience with talk of frustration and struggle and desperate measures, but offers zero practical solutions. This is exactly what Jordan Peterson does with his rhetoric in order to turn confused people into reactionaries.

fuck peterson for real tho, hate that clown

it's rap

This. If the onions whites didn’t push it so much over the edge I’d like it more.

its better than radiohead. you figure out what you can do with that.

name one