Why no one cares about him outside of UK?

Why no one cares about him outside of UK?

Attached: noel_gallagher_2000-920x584.jpg (920x584, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8OJ01psE6wc
youtube.com/watch?v=vSgUM2Z3uPA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

is there anyone in the UK anybody cares about outside of the UK? besides rolling stones tier corpse puppetry and ed sheeran?

because he's fucking shite that's why, I don't know why he's regarded so highly here honestly hasn't made a decent album in decades

At least it's more tolerable than the other one's music

him and his brother are braindead twats and i live in the uk
Also I've heard their music isnt half as bad as it sounds

This. Liam's new songs are shit.

they love gary glitter
youtube.com/watch?v=8OJ01psE6wc

>amerifats ignore pulp and suede in favor of this loutish plodding bland lad rock
Fuck Oasis, fuck the norf, fuck Yanks

Based and soufpilled

We stopped caring about Oasis in like 1998. You guys never did. Besides, Oasis were bigger than those even in the UK.

Who doesn't?

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (1280x1600, 239K)

Why no one cares UK?

You know who was more popular than every britpop band in the US?

Attached: sixteen-stone.jpg (444x456, 276K)

I do. I mean I do care about Oasis(not that much about Gallagher's solo projects) and I think it's severely underappreciated outside of UK. I know they're not as hip as Pulp or even Blur but it's the same situation as with e.g. Pixies vs Sonic Youth - the latter is more artsy-fartsy but it's the former makes a big grin appear on your face

anglos are gay snobs

Oasis are the most popular Britpop band outside the UK even today. Pulp are underground and Blur are more associated with Gorillaz here. Oasis solo albums even manage to still chart ok in the US

the law

Liam's last album sold more copies than the rest of top 10 combined

They're on another level in the UK for sure, but Liam still went top 20 in the US which is pretty good for a foreign older rock artist here.

INNOCENT

Attached: 10553585_1497924543821462_768849185913568123_n.jpg (808x960, 277K)

why do you think LOL

So are Americans.

The only people who enjoy his new music are geriatric faggots listening to it at a rundown community hall. Basically this youtube.com/watch?v=vSgUM2Z3uPA

I'm not talking about US. Where I'm come from(Poland) Oasis were nearly non-existent in their heyday, at least from what I've read, bc during the cultural shift after the fall of communist block people were too focused on earlier mainstream US acts such as Nirvana, Guns n Roses etc to pay attention to British scene at that time, and when our local hipsters rediscovered it later they went strictly to the ones like Pulp. Blur is also known mostly due to Albarn's involvement in Gorillaz though

No one cares about him here outside of the couple hit songs they had, and the stupid feud him and his brother had. Fuck Oasis..