"A black teen ran out with a $2 beer. Then a Tennessee store clerk followed him and shot him dead"

>"A black teen ran out with a $2 beer. Then a Tennessee store clerk followed him and shot him dead"

msn.com/en-us/news/crime/a-black-teen-ran-out-with-a-dollar2-beer-then-a-tennessee-store-clerk-followed-him-and-shot-him-dead/ar-AAFWkml?ocid=sf

niggers are so fucking stupid. why do they think they can just steal and commit crime with 0 consequences?

Attached: 1560385271795.jpg (799x450, 18K)

oh did your Yea Forums thread finally get deleted?

based clerk

>/pol/

that kid was one month from retirement

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. I work at a record store and we keep a gun under the counter. I wouldn't think twice about shooting somebody over a record. It belongs to the store. You have to pay for that shit.

Not the place to post this retard

reminder the 2nd amendment was made when it took a minute to load one rifle shot

>a thousand rounds per second

based, normie indie shit, used shit, or experimental noisy shit?

>wh*toids are willing to kill teenagers over pocket change
And they say blacks are violent

Everything from classic rock, alt/indie, metal, hip-hop, country, post-punk, shoegaze, krautrock, world music, jazz, singer-songwriter, etc.

We carry every kind of album you can imagine, even weird underground/extreme shit.

hog ****?

Don't steal, retard. I would shoot a thief too, no matter how small the album. I would make an example out of you to those who are considering it. Maybe it will discourage others from stealing.

Yeah, we have Sonic Youth, Butthole Surfers, Big Black, Jesus Lizard, the No New York compilation, and all that shit.

This doesn't seem music-related at all. Read the rules if you're new to the site.

You forgot to add "Music for this feel?"

Ok hitler

>walk into a store
>take something that you didn't pay for
>walk out with it
>ignore the clerk when he shouts at you
>clerk follows you out the door
>start running when the clerk pursues you
>get blasted in the back
I don't see a problem here. The dude stole his property.

and this is why guns should be illegal

this does not belong on Yea Forums

Yes! Just let black people steal from us and push us around with no repercussions. In fact, we should get on our knees and suck them off while they're doing it. I sure do love crime

tell that to our mass shooting statistics

More people die in a single weekend in Chicago due to black on black violence than most mass shootings. Of course you don't care about that because you're a sheltered white cuck in a rich neighborhood, and you don't have to look at it.

t. lives in a bad city

ok hitler

I live in Norway, and so far a no-guns policy have worked extremely well for us.
I'm sorry that you live in a bad city, but based on statistics alone, no-guns seems like it works well for most countries