What music does he listen to?

What music does he listen to?

Attached: ijustwannatrillforchristssake.png (504x494, 273K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X9FGRkqUdf8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

AC DC

He doesn't like music.

this lol

america
steely dan
he's reelin em in

Motörhead

The sound of rendered fat dripping onto coals.

Attached: centrism.png (714x235, 23K)

an 80's hard rock greatest hits album

he listens to the radio,

He doesn't listen to music, he just want's to grill for God's sake.

harris brewis is a pedophile

source?

I think you're confusing him with Donald J Trump, the current POTUS.

Attached: Trumpcest.jpg (720x720, 83K)

G N R

forthcoming evidence

Guns N' Roses

Okay so nothing. I figured you were going to post something about Klaus or the Mermaid stream. You can't just make claims if you have zero evidence to back them up lmao.

youtube.com/watch?v=X9FGRkqUdf8

Here's a video of Harris sexually decimating an innocent child

It annoys me that Steely Dan will forever be associated with boomers, because they're a legitimately great band, and didn't really pander to them like some of their contemporaries did.

holy shit this is awful someone needs to stop him from attacking that 4th grader.

you had responses for both of those so i figured i'd just bullshit you and gauge your reaction
i am watching his little clout gang though

>jokes on you I was only pretending to be retarded

I didn't have a response lined up or anything, I was just curious what you were talking about, and those were the only two examples involving him I can think of that are relevant. Is there actual evidence or are you just a moron?

i'm just fucking around

this is the correct answer but when asked he says "Metallica and Guns & Roses, stuff like that"

the same music he listened to 20 years ago because change makes him feel uncomfortable

Country.

this

this guys physiognomy and petty little sarcastic tone make me not able to take him seriously as a man

FA
UQ
CU
KA
IM
NA
GN

This twitter post makes absolutely no sense. What side has more sense of humor? The other side of the hat? But he's talking about centrists, so centrists have multiple sides? Marriage and murder? I assume he's talking about gays and blacks, but he's reducing it to an insipid hat analogy.

I don't know this man, but all I know is I want him dead.

>What music does he listen to?
>WHAT MUSIC DOES HE LISTEN TO?
Always these fucking threads asking what so-and-so is listening to. I've had it! BIG YIKES

in his attempt to be simultaneously witty and insightful he just ends up sounding retarded

Genesis
Rush
Iron Maiden
Lou Reed
Led Zeppelin

Rush

holy shit shut up you FAGGOT THIS IS A BOOMER MUSIC THREAD WE DONT CARE WHAT THIS RADLIB FAGGOT HAS TO SAY

based boomer

Acdc

>flip flops
>not white New Balance
I would not trust this man with my grill.

I dont' know who this faggot is but he sounds like a fun vampire

if he's anything like my dad KISS and Alice Cooper