What are some trans musicians?

What are some trans musicians?

Pic related, as a man he used to date Grimes before she made it too.

Attached: jamesbrooks.jpg (902x1200, 206K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5CPeHQHAQyo
youtube.com/watch?v=WJ0Y2eMTkCc
youtube.com/watch?v=9ELPk8O28d4
youtu.be/5VT1yzVGk08
link.medium.com/4c898Sqv5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=XlpeDpAmkQM
dailymotion.com/video/x2j1gy2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

macintosh plus/vektroid

Attached: NeoVagina.png (960x506, 279K)

walter/ wendy carlos

Zoe Blade

Also, trans rights are human rights.

Attached: lololol.png (713x793, 269K)

>he

>let's get those kids on those untested drugs
explain

>untested

Grahm Lineham is a TV producer who is vocally against Trans people. Hbomberguy organized a charity stream which raised a bunch of money for an organization that helps transgender teenagers and their families. This tweet is just him seething.

Pharma company figured it would be easier to trick parents into signing consent forms to have drugs tested on their kids if they make the parents think other people think its cool and ok, so by doing the fundraiser they basically get a statistic on how many people support their decision to test on their children and the pharma company just pockets all the cash.
TL;DR company gets free testers and free money from parents and idiots.

Kim Petras
youtube.com/watch?v=5CPeHQHAQyo

Watch 1:20

If you wouldn't smash, you are gay

is that beat closer by nine inch nails sped up?

it sounds pretty similar

I would smash her, and then as favor to her parents, society and deep down herself I'd smash her brains out with a baseball bat.

Amanda Lear
youtube.com/watch?v=WJ0Y2eMTkCc

she's not great though, kind of like a shitty version of Grace Jones

Jayne County, formerly Wayne County, OG punk tranny
youtube.com/watch?v=9ELPk8O28d4

I love Kim Petras

>human rights
>meaningful concept

Arca identifies as nonbinary
SOPHIE

Do non-binary/genderfluid artists count? Because then the list gets a lot longer

Katie Dey, SOPHIE, Laura Les of 100 Gecs, Elysia Crampton, Dorian Electra, Black Dresses, Shye, ohtearsofjoy
All make wonderful stuff

is this guy even trying? i can see his fucking chest hair

Puberty blockers are reversible

Nothing will be as wonderful as their inevitable suicide

Nero’s Day At Disneyland/Lauren Bousfield

Human rights are human rights.

Trans rights are an exclusionary special interest group pushing the rights of specific people over the rights of everyone else.

Nothing you can say will ever disprove this fact.

Why do transphobes always resort to violence?

Attached: cringe (2).jpg (474x320, 17K)

I'm not sure what you expect him to do. We're not allowed to resort to speech, since even questioning what you say about your gender is hate speech.

Its either violence or nothing. All public discourse has been shot down unless you have a specific point of view, and not everybody does. Wow, what a wonder that is.

>cringe (2).jpg
oof. here's my cringe (3) for you lad

i dont think you know what "violence" means

R E A D E V O L A

Trans people are humans and therefore their rights are human rights you illiterate moron.

anyone wondering why grimes and james aren't together anymore reference this thread

That was the wrong way to describe it. I meant, we're having a civil conversation about "wonderful music" and the transphobe brings up "wonderful suicide" out of nowhere - that's violent behavior.

god you fucking nazi punks are edgy. bring actual facts and reason to these discussions so you don't inevitably feel like you have to resort to violence when you get humiliated in arguments.

But you weren't talking about human rights, you were talking about trans rights. As I quote here:
>Trans rights are human rights

If you were at all interested in fighting for the rights of all humans, you would be calling it human rights, and fighting for the rights of all humans to have access to the resources they need. What you are doing is picking a small special interest group that is important to you personally because you're a part of it, and elevating it to the level of special needs because them having free access to rights is more important to you than fighting for the fair and equal access of everybody to freedom of choice.

Basically your argument boils down to "I want to get mine, and fuck you". I never argued that trans people aren't people. You argued that everyone who isn't trans shouldn't have the same rights.

>jamesbrooks.jpg
the guy who made the simpsons is trans?

Wow, what a non-argument.

>Why do you resort to violence? We should talk about it!

>But we're not allowed to talk about it. When we question what you say about your gender, you label it hate speech and put the brakes on the conversation.

>God you nazi punks are edgy!

Uh... Okay? I mean, are we actually going to discuss the fact that nobody is actually allowed to talk about this unless they agree with you when you tell them what gender you are and it doesn't match the gender you look like?

Seriously, what recourse do you expect people to take? They're not just going to accept it, because that isn't how discourse fucking works. So what do we do, now that we can't talk about it? Do you want to do some interpretive dance, or should we wave colored flags around or something? I'm asking truthfully.

>Dorian Electra
im not a trans person so i wouldn't know but i can't help but feel shes inauthentic..

something about her seems like shes just doing it as a set piece

Attached: 1566017265647.png (446x446, 296K)

I wasn't the one who made the original post you mong, I was just calling you an idiot for being an idiot.

>If you were at all interested in fighting for the rights of all humans, you would be calling it human rights

Holy shit you're retarded wow. People in general aren't denied things that Trans people have. Nobody is advocating for them to have more rights, just the same as everyone else.

>What you are doing is picking a small special interest group that is important to you personally because you're a part of it

Not a part of it even remotely, I just posses empathy for human beings.

>them having free access to rights is more important to you than fighting for the fair and equal access of everybody to freedom of choice.

Fighting for the rights of some people to be equal is fighting for everyone's rights you disingenuous fuckwit. Imagine having such a one track mind you think that you can only advocate for some people's rights at any given time.

>Basically your argument boils down to "I want to get mine, and fuck you".

Again showing what a disingenuous moron you are. The argument has always been "People of all types deserve equal rights". You're just a cynical cunt.

>You argued that everyone who isn't trans shouldn't have the same rights.

No one has ever argued this hahaha. You are actually retarded. It'd be even funnier if I didn't know that in reality you're a sad sack of shit.

fuck off stupid

>You mong
>idiot for being an idiot
>Holy shit you're retarded wow
>I possess empathy for human beings (And you don't)
>Disingenuous fuckwit
>Having such a one track mind
>Disingenuous moron
>cynical cunt
>actually retarded
>sad sack of shit

Well, way to show that we can have a civil and intelligent conversation, anyway. You managed to pack an insult into every single one-liner response. None of them are any good or even slightly interesting, and it really seems like you're just resorting to trying to make me look bad since you don't have an argument. Really the whole thing seems to boil down to
>If you don't agree with me you must be some subhuman unintelligent thing and you don't even deserve the time it would take to argue with you
Which really isn't the right position to have a debate or argument from. You decided that you already won before we began, and that your point of view was morally, objectively correct and that was the end of the discussion, which means there really wasn't even a discussion to begin with, just me talking to the wall.

I was being serious rather than just shitflinging, if you couldn't tell. I am of a mind that if you are a person and you are here, you do in fact have those rights.

The rights people seem to be advocating for though are things like free access to sex-change surgery and hormones at taxpayer expense, and that IS a special interest group, not human rights. A CIS straight male, for example, is going to have no need for sex reassignment surgery or replacement hormones. If you were talking about all trans people paying into a collective tax to make sure all other trans people are provided for, your argument might have some merit. As it stands though, when I see arguments for "Trans Rights", they're not usually talking about all the rights trans people already have, like freedom of speech, freedom of assembly, freedom to trial by jury and so on, e.g., Human Rights, but usually rights that exclude all non-trans.

So the usual leftist would then appeal to normalization, which is valid, but I really think that you chuds are so uninformed on this topic that there wouldn't be much measurable harm to let you guys speak. Your kind would just be humiliated, and that would become a net positive for trans acceptance.
So I understand your frustration, as a leftist who genuinely values free speech rather than say they do then eschew the concept when it's challenged with other morals.
You fundamentally misunderstand the concept of activism. An advocacy movement must be focused. This is basic rhetoric. I bet you got your education from skeptic youtubers.

Attached: 5702E7B7-EDF4-40A2-B08E-6D20996ACBB2.png (684x427, 382K)

ironic to see that the most belittling posts in this threads are the ones pro trans or however you wanna call it. I mean you gotta understand that some people aren't gonna understand you.

You think children are claiming to be transgendered because some Jewish people told them to?

There's clearly either additives in food feminizing people further, or, more likely, people would just tell their trans kid to shut the fuck up before and it caused major psychology damage.

I don't... what the hell do you think I am, /pol/? I came in here as a classical liberal advocate for true equality of rights and freedom of speech. I'm not here to fling shit for the sake of flinging shit, or to put down /LGBT/. Plenty of people on this board have little enough of a life and will come in here and do those things.

I'm trying to have a conversation about the fact that the idea of "Trans Rights" is inherently exclusionary and that the movement is using free speech as a blunt instrument to snuff out all dissenting opinions, left and right. I'm not here to advocate for or against.

I don't misunderstand the concept of activism, I simply object to the idea that "Trans rights are human rights" when, again, we have a movement for that. Its called human rights. I'm not TRYING to suggest trans people aren't human, but that "Trans Rights" and "Human Rights" are two entirely separate movements with different objectives that actually clash in a lot of places, like the aforementioned freedom of speech.

That's like saying black rights and human rights don't mash because humanists get annoyed when people start posting hate speech on the internet.

Get a life. Some people are different, they're still people and they deserve to feel safe and protected. The amount of violence against trans women of color is beyond insane.

This seems like semantics to me now. Do you see any issue with what you you would call "trans rights"?
Ok I apologize buddy, I misread you. We might actually agree on alot.

Le sigh...

Do you not understand that Black Rights are inherently exclusionary as a movement to people who are not black, while Human Rights as a movement includes everyone who is human?

Yes, some people are different, but that doesn't mean some people need to feel MORE safe and MORE protected than everybody else. We should fold all these movements together into Human Rights, and start advocating for the rights of all people instead of just YOUR interest group.

Then maybe we'd actually get somewhere instead of being continually divided and conquered by more moneyed interest groups playing us all against each other.

>Well, way to show that we can have a civil and intelligent conversation, anyway.

I don't owe you respect lmao. You're not a debater nor are you an intellectual. You made a retarded point and are thus being made fun of for it. If you wanted to have a civil discussion you could've phrased everything you said to not come off as a condescending moron.

>Complains for a paragraph about muh debate while also avoiding making any points

Your positions don't stand up to any scrutiny and are entirely based on strawmen and your own misunderstandings. There's nothing to debate, you're a reactionary.

>and that IS a special interest group, not human rights.

Rights that further the freedoms of people in any way are human rights. Rights for gays are human rights despite them being a minority, same with black people or trans people.

> A CIS straight male, for example, is going to have no need for sex reassignment surgery or replacement hormones.

That's not an argument. If the only point you can make is that Cis people won't benefit from it then you're even more simple than I thought. White people didn't benefit from blacks being given the right to vote, men didn't benefit from women getting the same. Are you honestly going to claim that because the majority group isn't somehow also getting benefits it's somehow worthless?

>If you were talking about all trans people paying into a collective tax to make sure all other trans people are provided for, your argument might have some merit.

Ah yes, just put all the trans people on a list and make them crowdfund each other's medical expenses instead of just making sure everyone can afford medical assistance at any time. Totally a reasonable and well thought out position. holy shit.

based

Ran out of space on the other one, but just to finish:

> they're not usually talking about all the rights trans people already have, like freedom of speech, freedom of assembly, freedom to trial by jury and so on

Ding Ding Ding! Good job you realized that they have certain rights that other people have. Maybe if you thought about it for more than like 30 seconds you'd realize those aren't the rights people are advocating for. They're advocating for things like anti discrimination rights, which are often afforded to minorities. You'll get there soon buddy don't worry.

Keep wringing your hands. Your precious "humanity" confers no value upon you.

why does no one ever bring up cindytalk in these threads, get some damn taste

>Do you have an issue with what you what call trans rights?

Well, no, not in and of itself. I really wish that as the human race, we could come together in some kind of solidarity and decide that everyone should have rights instead of continually falling into this trap where we advocate for SOME peoples' rights and everyone else is left in fear and doubt over whether or not their rights will then be made equal.

As I see it, we're going to be stuck in this cycle forever at this rate.
>Interest Group A marches for Group A Rights
>Interest Group A recieves right to park in the special parking lot
>Group B and Group C are now second class citizens and must start movements for Group B and Group C to park in the special parking lot
>Start Group B Rights March
>Group A left in doubt over whether or not Group B will settle with the court for extended rights over what Group A was given in their settlements and laws
>Group C left wondering if they will ever get any rights at all
>Group B is awarded Group B Rights
>Group C is now second class citizens

On and on and on... I mean, its tiresome. We're all people, we should all have rights. All of us. I thought that was what rights MEANS, at least until I got out into the real world and was rudely informed that we must all fight for the rights of every tiny group of people piecemeal.

Doesn't this divide and conquer among people who are all supposed to be the same human race bother you at all? How can you only fight for your rights and not include the rights of your neighbor or your brother just because they're not trans?

Okay, maybe you should read up on what identity politics and activism actually entails, rather than just sticking to your delusional strawman ideas of what people want.

>That's not an argument
Freedom of speech is a right everyone can have. Freedom of assembly is a right everyone can have. Freedom to sex reassignment surgery is a right that only people who want sex reassignment surgery can have. Why is this so hard for you to wrap your head around?

Rights must be universal. The right of black people to vote and of women to vote was a right that white people and men already had - the right to vote. When we start getting into rights that don't make trans people equal, but superior in rights to others, that makes it different from human rights.

I was on your side when I thought you were just making a semantic distinction, but no you are just wrong on this. Assimilating advocacy movements into just "human rights" will just dilute the issue. This issue is the systematic oppression brought on by the majority. In this (and many) cases, it's straight white men.
You are trying to apply a unilateral flaccid "human rights" movement into a system which has been and still is heavily stratified. It simply doesn't work. Certain minorities, collectively speaking, have had different, worse experiences living in America than straight people, white people, or men. Therefore we must address the specific -material- issues that arose from that stratification. Issues such as Flint, Keystone, and Trans people in the military.
Ok, then we advocate for their right to have -autonomy over their own bodies-, which is a right we usually afford to everybody. Only the material issue is specific here, you need to see past that.

And what about the rights of straight white men? Are they to be excluded from universal human rights because of the actions of some bad actors?

Rights aren't a zero-sum game, dummy. Certain groups fight for their rights because their rights are systematically denied, not because they want to take anything away from anyone else. Straight, white cisgender males don't have to worry about being harassed by cops for no reason, about being marginalized, fired, harassed, possibly beaten or killed by random people for no reason, etc. Focusing on the rights of people who do have those problems doesn't take anything away from you.

>Why is this so hard for you to wrap your head around?

Holy shit dude. Why is it so hard for you to understand that minorities might need to be given more encompassing rights by nature of their status as a minority in the country? Jesus fucking Christ you're denser than lead.

>Rights must be universal.
Rights must make everyone equal. People should be able to live their life to the fullest extent as long as it doesn't hurt anyone. Trans people wanting to not be harassed when they're taking a piss, or not wanting to be fired for being Trans, are equal rights. Your idea of the rights they want is entirely misinformed.

>but superior in rights to others,
Fucking how? God almighty do you just view any right that doesn't directly benefit you as making someone else superior? I have no idea what kind of delusional fantasy world you live in where you think fucking Trans people are trying to be superior in any way, but I can assure you it isn't the same world as everyone else.

>Anything that doesn't directly benefit me as the most privileged type of person is oppression and therefore bad

>Systematic oppression brought on by the majority
>And, in many cases, its straight white men

You... don't see a hint of systematic oppression in your speech when you turn right around, identify a specific group of people whose rights you see as problematic, and call them out to have those rights stripped away in favor of minority groups?

Aren't you really just doing exactly the same thing you claim was done to those minority groups but in reverse, because "They deserve it" or something? How does that fix the problem?

>Rights for me but not for thee
>This is somehow not giving superior rights to a special interest group

user, I...

What rights are they currently lacking?

I can't fathom how you're this retarded. Like I am actually having trouble understanding it, dude.

If you got a qt face and got a nice thicc qt ass, you're a girl to me. Fuck transphobia.

40%

These kinds of people never argue in good faith. It's like they're somehow incapable.

>Not wanting to be harassed
Last I checked, this was not a right, at least not one outlined in any legal document I've ever seen, or the Bill of Rights or Constitution. I mean, in practice, sure, you have the right to call law enforcement and have them hash it out when someone harasses you, and last I checked, tranners still have the right to call the cops when harassed like everybody else.

>Not be fired for being trans
So... are we going to institute the mirror right, that I can never be fired for being straight, or white, or male?
>Inb4 not in danger of that
Again, that's not how rights work. They have to be universal and on the books. If we write into law that people cannot be fired because they are trans, then that would fall under the universal right of "Cannot be fired for race, creedo, religeon, sexuality.... etc. etc." because THAT right is actually a universal right extended to everybody, and... also already a right, as I recall.

So what rights are you lacking, exactly?

>Never argue in good faith
Please. You're arguing for the special rights of a group of people who already have the same rights as everybody else. You HAVE the right to freedom of speech. You HAVE the right to freedom of assembly. You HAVE the right to trial by jury.

You want special rights for your special group. If it were about the rights we all already have, we wouldn't be having this fascinating conversation.

>I can't fathom how you're this retarded
I love you too, user.

Are you actually at risk of being for being straight, white or male?

Back off. She's mine.

her youtu.be/5VT1yzVGk08

>Last I checked, this was not a right, at least not one outlined in any legal document I've ever seen, or the Bill of Rights or Constitution.

Wow this is a real galaxy brain take. The right to not being harassed when you're going to pee is a really basic one my dude. Just because it isn't in a document written 200 years ago, like gay marriage, the emancipation of slavery, etc. doesn't mean it isn't a right.

>So... are we going to institute the mirror right, that I can never be fired for being straight, or white, or male?

I can't believe you're still this retarded. People are never fired for being straight white men you victim complex having cunt. Trans people, gay people, and ethnic minorities have been. Anti discrimination bills also apply to straight white men anyway, further showing you have a child's understanding of the issue.

> They have to be universal and on the books. If we write into law that people cannot be fired because they are trans, then that would fall under the universal right of "Cannot be fired for race, creedo, religeon, sexuality.... etc. etc." because THAT right is actually a universal right extended to everybody, and... also already a right, as I recall.

Not every state even has the first part you fucking imbecile. You have such a simplistic and zero sum view of this issue it's mind numbing to even try to explain it to you. You're legitimately just acting hysterical about other, disadvantaged people being put on the same footing as you. White, straight men, have held the reigns of society for fucking ever, dude. Their rights aren't at risk. And if they hypothetically were (Which they aren't, because you're the majority), then Trans people would advocate for them. The same can't be said for you advocating for their rights.

Pathetic.

>inb4 not in danger of that

Believe it or not, I am already advocating for your rights, even if you aren't advocating for mine.

You're welcome.

>And if they hypothetically were (Which they aren't, because you're the majority), then Trans people would advocate for them. The same can't be said for you advocating for their rights.

Try reading this part again buddy. You aren't advocating for anyone's rights. You're crying like a baby about things not being centered around you.

Freedom of speech is important, but it doesn't serve well as a moral end. The US knows this, that is why you can't threaten or slander someone for instance.
It can be an issue, but it pales in comparison to the humanitarian crisis concerning trans people.
As a liberal, I care about freedom of expression, but I simply must devote more attention to the actively oppressed minority, who are killing themselves en-masse (which is caused by lack of acceptance, data supports) and have their plight frequently made in caustic light by people like this When the state wants to jail you for being an uninformed moron, call me. If you are just getting BTFO'd online because you are an uninformed moron, cry somewhere else.
>"Ok, then we advocate for their right to have -autonomy over their own bodies-, which is a right we usually afford to everybody. Only the material issue is specific here, you need to see past that."
Address this.

>ANY RIGHTS THAT DON'T BENEFIT ME, A STRAIGHT WHITE AMERICAN MALE, ARE REGRESSIVE SPECIAL INTERESTS THAT SEEK TO MAKE MINORITIES SUPERIOR.

>The right to not being harassed while you pee is a really basic one my dude

I don't... what exactly do you think a right is? Where is this right spelled out for us? When was it agreed to? I mean, I agree that its definitely within the realms of just basic human decency - you should leave people the hell alone when they're taking a piss - but nowhere have I ever heard about "The right to not be harassed while you pee" being enshrined into law or rights or ANYTHING.

These aren't just things that magically exist, they have to be written down in a legally binding document before they're actually rights. Otherwise the state won't defend that right because it isn't spelled out, which in function, means it isn't actually a right at all but just something you assumed.

>I don't... what exactly do you think a right is? Where is this right spelled out for us? When was it agreed to? I mean, I agree that its definitely within the realms of just basic human decency - you should leave people the hell alone when they're taking a piss - but nowhere have I ever heard about "The right to not be harassed while you pee" being enshrined into law or rights or ANYTHING

Anti Discrimination rights my dude. Simple stuff. People should have the right to do something as basic as use the toilet without fear of being assaulted or arrested.

>These aren't just things that magically exist, they have to be written down in a legally binding document before they're actually rights.

Anti discrimination bills making it illegal to do so would solve the problem without affecting anyone.

Just because these are things that you don't have to worry about personally doesn't mean they're not a very significant problem for other people.

And the women and men who feel harassed by trans people of the opposite birth sex coming into their spaces?

Are we going to do anything to keep them from feeling discriminated against, or are we just sacrificing THEIR right to feel comfortable and safe because trans are the minority?

Fucking this. Just because you lack the perspective to understand that other people are being negatively affected in a way that has never been an issue for you doesn't mean the problem isn't important.

>And the women and men who feel harassed by trans people of the opposite birth sex coming into their spaces?

Trans women and men are women and men. There's no reason to feel uncomfortable because they're not invading spaces, they're going to their space. Claims that straight people are going to be harassed are hysterical reactionary talking points that have no basis in reality. If you feel uncomfortably about a woman going to pee in the women's bathroom then you might as well just stay home.

>I don't understand the perspective of straight white males and I don't want to
>I have never experienced the fear and doubt of being a dominant social group being reduced to a minority so that minorities can become the dominant social group
Now repeat after me: Just because I lack the perspective to understand that other people are being negatively affected in a way that has never been an issue for me doesn't mean the problem isn't important...

>I have declared my point of view correct. Therefore, because trans men are men and trans women are women, women can never be threatened by trans women in their spaces, even though they are, and men can never be threatened by trans men entering their spaces, even though they are.

>I have excluded huge swaths of people because their point of view does not agree with my morally correct point of view so their fear and doubt about being excluded (and rightly so) must not exist

Do you even listen to yourself? You are only a hatemonger until you come up with a way for everyone to feel at ease with this resolution. If you feel okay with excluding everyone who isn't like you, and you can sleep well with that, you are not fighting for equality.

I am a straight white male so I'd say I get our perspective pretty well lmao.

White people and straight people will never be a minority you hysterical fucking child. At least make a point that is valid instead of your urine soaked pants fueled paranoid fucking ramblings. No one is ever going to take away our rights as straight white men you fucking absolute unbelievable moron.

>Can't make any more arguments to defend extremely simple worldview and thus resorts to strawmen.

Christ dude, I can't keep doing this. I've legitimately never interacted with someone as mind numbingly stupid as you, and I worked with literal retarded children for a few years. You have such an absurdly child like and unrealistic world view, it's amazing you don't immediately shit yourself from pure fear of having your rights as the most common group of person taken away. Get a fucking grip.

>I have never experienced the fear and doubt of being a dominant social group being reduced to a minority so that minorities can become the dominant social group
ohnonono

Attached: source.gif (420x315, 487K)

Trans people are set to replace white men by 2025 as the absolute majority in America, watch out for government mandated hormone blockers in the near future.

>Appeal to Authority
>Insults
>Insults
>Ad Hominem
>Insults
>Insults
>Get a fucking grip

No U. I posted an argument, you just bitched around in circles for a couple paragraphs.

There's no legitimate argument for the "right" of bigots to not have their sensibilities offended. You don't have the "right" to go through your day without encountering people of color, gays, trans people, people speaking different languages, etc. You can't reasonably pretend that that's at all equivalent to trans rights, because straight white cisgender people don't have to deal with their identity being challenged. The fact that other people merely exist and go about their lives isn't a threat to you.

>still thinks he's owed a debate

hahaha

Attached: MYU0Lii.png (1075x808, 870K)

>I posted an argument
Not one that anyone needs to take seriously.

State enforced catboys courtesy of Nazbol Gang
Coming soon

transwomen are incels and make shitty music

>No right of bigots to not have their sensibilities offended
I agree. That also means by extension that trans do not have the right to go through life not having their sensibilities offended, though. The right to not be offended is not a right. Being an asshole makes you an asshole, but you do absolutely have the right to be an asshole. That's the freedom to choose.

I never asked for the right to go around not seeing people who aren't like me. Gays, trans people and people of color are already all around me. They live in my communities. I already know a few of them. That ship has sailed.

I'm saying that if you're going to make it a right for ANYONE'S emotions to be safeguarded by the state by banning harassment, you then must do that for everyone, including straight white males. All rights must be RIGHTS, not special interests purchased by specific groups.

That said, unless you're going to ban trans people from offending straight people, then you can't ban straight people from offending trans people. Them's the breaks. Also, not really sure we should change this, as down that road lies authoritarian, state-enforced groupthink.

>women can never be threatened by trans women in their spaces, even though they are, and men can never be threatened by trans men entering their spaces, even though they are
[CITATION NEEDED]

> The Earth is flat
"No, that's retarded and so are you"
>Uhh, ad hominem much? You're just a spheroid supremacist who want's to take rights away from the Discworld.

*slathers tangy mayonnaise all over this thread*

>Quads of Truth
Check 'em, bitches.

>No actual argument so you have to rely on numerology to prove your point

You just contradicted yourself, retard

come on dude, reread what you posted. do you really think that there's anything there that we haven't already addressed?

Attached: 1554164365540.png (607x607, 309K)

>That ship has sailed.
Cope chud.

Attached: t.gif (288x284, 3.5M)

Absolutely. The right of bigots to freedom of speech. Because universal rights should always, ALWAYS take precedence over something as immaterial as your personal feelings.

nobody cares about your weird sex shit and nobody wants to have a fucking didactic political debate with you on a music forum
stupid cunt

so no. got it.

Attached: 1546903923542.png (217x190, 55K)

>We're not allowed to resort to speech
>he says on a public forum, free of consequences for his speech

oh boy it's zoomed in cat guy and a wild dsa kid
i can't wait to hear you affirm your affirmations and dismiss the young republican guy's contrary affirmations
god i love Yea Forums what a cool fucking site dude

seethe harder

Republicans have opinions that are extremely easy to ridicule

yeah no shit

>That also means by extension that trans do not have the right to go through life not having their sensibilities offended, though.
Only that's not the kind of problem that trans people actually face. To equate having your identity challenged and questioned by a large proportion of the people around you on a regular basis with merely "being offended" is extraordinarily stupid and disingenuous.

-of cops are domestic abusers

>... on a Vietnamese underwater basket weaving forum where you won't lose your job for opening your mouth

>Of course, in real life, you absolutely will. Not even because your boss wants to get rid of you, but because if he doesn't he could actually be liable for being sued because he employed someone guilty of unliscenced speech (Read: hate speech)

>people refuse to play along with your mental illness
>THEY'RE CHALLENGING MY IDENTITY

top yourself

>Disorder recognized by international medical organizations, with reccomend treatment being transitioning

facts don't care about your feelings.

>Having your identity challenged

What does this even MEAN? Even moving beyond the fact that there really is no analogue for any other group, because nobody is going to question your identity when your identity is fucking obvious, only when you magically declare yourself something other than what you are...

... You still can't write this into law without utterly destroying the very concept of freedom of speech. I mean, listen to yourself! You're talking about making it a CRIME to -challenge what somebody says-. No matter WHAT that is, that should set off massive red flags for you, regardless of how much it offends someone. People can declare their identity whatever the fuck they want. There are crazy people who believe they're made of glass, or that they can speak to dead presidents, or that they're the last king of the gypsies. Some people juggle geese.

Using the law to force everyone else to buy into the delusions of someone who can simply declare themselves a thing when the reason everyone is having trouble with it in the first place is that they obviously aren't that thing when you, you know, fucking LOOK, thus the need for the law - is ridiculous. You're trying to legislate anti-reality.

"bitch you ugly" wow yeah that's definitely an urgent civil rights crisis right there

>if he doesn't [fire you] he could actually be liable for being sued because he employed someone guilty of unliscenced [sic] speech (Read: hate speech)
[citation needed]

There are no human rights. You are entitled to nothing. Be strong and survive.

t. le edgy social darwinist

>A thing is recognized by special interest groups that receive special funding, both from government and private sources, and openly and publically declare themselves to be for (Thing that they're declared for) decided, when asked, that (Thing that they receive money for) is in fact worthy of continued funding

Do you not see how this is a self-serving argument? The proof must be impartial, by a group that doesn't have a vested interest in trans legislation getting passed, like those international medical organizations, who provide the care, have the patents on the hormones, and get to charge for the surgeries. More than that, they have a vested interest in lobbying for special rights, since if they can get legislation passed that makes it a taxpayer issue, they can milk government grants for every person they can convince to get the surgery.

literally cut myself on this comment

they won't stop making fun of me for being an autistic diaper furry or wearing girl clothes
we're literally dying in the street oh my god

i dont care what the best treatment for their mental illness is

im not gonna pretend for their sake

this thread is surprisingly fast for a Yea Forums thread
almost seems like astroturfing

hmmmmmm makes you wonder

but just [[[who]]] could be behind this?

Give me a break. Doctors aren't part of a grand conspiracy to support trans people. They're there to support their patients. Gender Dysphoria is a disorder that has scientific precedents, and the current best treatment we have to mitigate it is transitioning. Your cynical and disillusional fantasies about organized interest groups is unfounded and absurd.

It's not pretending you science illiterate moron.

Yeah see, that's the problem. No one's saying that about straight people.

Organized interest groups like trans people, or the medical profession? I'm not talking about illuminati cabals, you dumb smoothbrain. "Organized interest group" just means any minority group of people getting organized to argue specifically for the rights of their own in group. Hence the name "Organized interest group."

yes it is

i dont indulge crazy straight people either

That opinion is not shared by actual experts on the subject

>No one's saying X about Y

That doesn't make it okay to conveniently exclude groups you don't feel like fighting for the rights for. You're either fighting for human rights or you're not, and it sounds very much like you draw the line conveniently at your own interests, which means you're really only fighting for YOUR rights.

you will always be a man.

yeah fuck you dude
link.medium.com/4c898Sqv5Y
next time talk like a regular person you're not selling it

you are subhumanly stupid. at this point you can either
a) do your due diligence and attempt to research the resounding academic consensus (which is against you) or
b) not do so, and keep acting like you are an authority on something you know nothing about (aka what idiots do)

Attached: 1544693479762.jpg (1080x1379, 313K)

>Grand conspiracy
Wow, those goalposts. I only implied that people who have an interest in trans rights are obviously going to argue for trans rights. Its a self serving argument. That doesn't mean trans people don't deserve rights, but it DOES mean that doctors aren't arguing for trans rights in a vacuum or just because they feel it is morally right. There is a massive commercial and medical interest here. Hormones, blockers, surgery, therapy, the list goes on. The more support doctors can get for this, the more they're going to make massive amounts of taxpayer money off of all of us, using desperate people as tools to drain the treasury.

Appeals to authority don't make you right, either. Show me someone who doesn't have a commercial interest in promoting trans rights that agrees that transitioning is the best treatment, and I'll concede the point.

Of course, since anyone without a commercial interest isn't going to do that, because this is America and we don't even take a shit without a commercial interest, I seriously doubt you're going to find any takers.

stupid fucking american labor aristocrats gunning for additional privileges. sickening, truly pathetic

I don't believe you're really straight, user, and neither do your parents or the kids at your school. Don't give me that bullshit, we all know it's just a phase. You really need to get your act together. Have you ever even tried fucking a guy? Maybe it would fix you. I can hook you up with some guys I know, real big beefy leather daddies. The kids at school are all going to beat you up and maybe rape you, and you're going to enjoy it and it will prove that you're a faggot. And your parents are going to send you to a conversion therapy camp to make you straight. There's nothing you can do about it, it's already paid for. You're going to be there for the next six months. And you damn well better be gay when you get back.

>medium opinion article
lol
>next time talk like a regular person you're not selling it
oh fuck beep boop beep boop

>And your parents are going to send you to a conversion therapy camp to make you straight.
damn I fucked that part up didn't I? sorry I'm drunk

dude are you making this shit up on the spot? just stop you are embarrassing yourself

I'm stoned so I forgive you user

>Appeals to authority don't make you right, either. Show me someone who doesn't have a commercial interest in promoting trans rights that agrees that transitioning is the best treatment, and I'll concede the point.

Shit or get off the pot, son. The adults are talking.

go get some sleep

You're getting ever more ridiculous. Basic research doesn't have a commercial interest.

naivete

>Appeals to authority don't make you right, either. Show me someone who doesn't have a commercial interest in promoting trans rights that agrees that transitioning is the best treatment, and I'll concede the point.

Literally everyone remotely qualified to speak on the subject.

>Research doesn't have a commercial interest
I don't... you cannot possibly be this retarded. Who the fuck do you think it is that pays for a researcher to do research? Do you think they just get endless taxpayer money to research random shit all the time, on and on forever?

Do you think researchers don't have to eat or drive to work or pay the rent? Is that the problem that we're having here?

All studies are commissioned by someone. Ask yourself who that someone is and why they're paying for it before you consider any source of information to be the unvarnished truth. That's just basic common sense.

Okay, so show me someone who doesn't have a commercial interest in promoting trans rights that agrees that transitioning is the best treatment.

Or are you saying that the only people qualified to speak on the subject all have a commercial interest?

nah I got music I need to work on

stop bumping the thread

yes :-)

I'm saying that people who are qualified to speak on the subject, regardless if they have a commercial interest in saying so, agree that Gender Dysphoria is a legitimate disorder and that transitioning is the reccomended treatment.

Of course they do. They have a commercial interest in saying so. They're not saying it because they're going to do more good for more people, but because they're going to make a shitload of money selling those people lies.

Don't you see that?

I screenshotted what I was trying to send.

Attached: 4chan autism system.png (375x254, 13K)

You have yet to substantiate a causal link that proves that academia would obfuscate the truth in a process that beats the highly checked and balanced peer review system.
This is literally facts over feels. Get over yourself. You find trans people disgusting. Disgust doesn't necessarily validate anything.

*feels over facts

You have nothing to prove this my dude. You can't just make a retarded claim with no actual real world information to back it up.

yes you can because it's Yea Forums.org and nothing you bombastic dumbfucks have hammered out in this thread actually matters
just blowing hot air and reassuring yourself that you're right

You have yet to provide the evidence I've asked for three (four) times now that proves even one person without a commercial interest in promoting trans rights agrees that transitioning is the proper treatment for gender dysphoria.

You don't get to turn around and scream like a petulant child and demand I then provide citations to cover up the fact that you can't even find one single person to support your point of view.

Post the link, faggot. Then I'll substantiate whatever you want. But I asked you first, and you will thus provide links first. That's how this works.

That's funny, pretty much everything you both just said can be turned right around and used to shoot down any argument for trans rights. You have no proof, no sources, just wild claims and a vague idea that "All doctors agree with you" when they most certainly don't.

like straight up you're spending hours of your life asking some stranger to cite his fucking sources for a shitpost nobody else is going to read

should we just call them poopyheads instead? or has all that estrogen made you fat and complacent?

Because calling you names doesn't seem to be getting rid of you. Do you seriously expect people to just accept other people who aren't like them? Have you ever studied any history at ALL?

Starting with the base assumption that doctors have a commercial interest and then asking people to prove a negative is simplistic and backwards. You've yet to substantiate the original claim, the burden of proof has always been on you you unbelievable fuckwit. You don't get to get indignant when you were the one who made the original claim in the first place. Stop pretending to be a intellectual and actually prove any of your outlandish original claim, chucklefuck.

>A-bloo-bloo-bloo you shouldn't be spending time arguing with me, give me back my soapbox

If this argument ever worked, none of us would be here on ANY of these boards. Don't forget, you're here forever.

This is loaded. You are presupposing that there is a such a thing as a commercial interest that defeats the rigorous process of an unbiased study. You can't just demand that I answer the question that was founded on disputed means. Where would I even begin to guess what organizations exist where you haven't conspiratorially webbed out to be funded by jews or whatever? I'm not playing your autistic game on your autistic terms.
this

>STILL pouring out highschool insults
>STILL hasn't posted even a single link
>STILL demanding proof even though he has not yet posted his own

Opinion discarded. Also, LIVING RENT FREE IN YOUR HEAD

zero arguments against this post because people can’t accept this. the phrase human rights is a fluffy feel good warm word that makes you feel all fuzzy and good when you say it. “im a human and i have inalienable rights :)” not in the slightest. the world is a tough place and you have to be strong or else you end up like the guy in OP pic

I can't prove a negative and the burden of proof has always been on you for making the original claim. Quit pretending like you're some Master debater you masturbating moron. You insulted me as well, you have no claims to superiority. Prove your original claim, or shut the fuck up and go to bed.

He's still a man desu

zero arguments against that post because it's a dumb boomer platitude that has zero relevance to the conversation

>Defeats the rigorous process of an unbiased study
>Unbiased study
Pick one (1). Also, think about what you just said. I mean, seriously.
>Please show me a point of view that doesn't support any of your personal commercial interests, promote any of your friends and family, or is otherwise weighted to give you the most personal commercial benefit

Yeah, prove to me this sort of study exists and I'll show you a bridge to Tarabithia.

>Your autistic game on your autistic terms

Look buddy, if you don't understand that everyone has a bias, from the people who have written our history to the people who publish our medical studies, then I don't know what to tell you. That doesn't mean that all information is useless, it simply means you must consider biases like commercial interest and personal gain when determining why groups like, say, doctors, would argue for rights and legislation for groups that they sell patents and products to through that legislation, like, say, trans people or the mentally ill. It thus behooves us not to simply take their word for it at everything they say is best for those groups, and use impartial sources from outside of the argument to determine its validity. To my knowledge this has not been done. The whole thing just boils down to
>HELP HELP TRANS PEOPLE ARE BEING OPPRESSED
And when people ask "Where?" or "By whom?" nobody seems to have an answer other than a vague idea of straight white males, even though nobody seems to be able to point any of the actual offenders out. This, to me, is textbook favoritism of some groups over other groups.

Sprinkles makes good music, Don't listen to any other trannies

Attached: Terre_Thaemlitz.jpg (800x973, 84K)

Just because you're a cynical Mongoloid who assumes that everybody has ulterior motives doesn't mean it as basis in reality. Either prove it or stop talking about it.

This is the worst thread I've ever seen on this board. you should all be ashamed.

just shut the fuck up

lol talking about platitudes and defending the idea of human rights. hope you see the irony?

sick of this reddit debate club shit and people acting like Yea Forums posts are activism fucking losers man

who would’ve known that the only thing worse than anonymous nazis were anonymous woke scolds.

I never defended the idea of human rights by itself. The concept itself is vacuous but it does hold some power under our current political system.

>That awkward moment when the nu-left is so insane that nutjob Linehan is comparatively reasonable

The lead guitarist for a band I loved throughout the 2000s transitioned within the last 8 years or so

Attached: rainer_maria.jpg (1000x1312, 242K)

All her music sounds like a Youtuber's vanity singles

Why are there so many trannies on this board?

>That guy on the right
>The dead stare
>The even deader stare

I can't unsee it, bros. That poor guy had to live through his buddies falling off the deep end and accept it, and part of him was lost.

don't know what narrative you're getting at from 2 unrelated photos. They were both always really flamboyant. The guy on the right is the drummer and he has always been publicly supportive of his friend.

I've always wondered if they were but was never fully sure

And I'm certain, if I drive into those trees
It would make less of a mess
Than you've made of me

James Brooks is legitimately a fucking moron. Haven’t seen this persons twitter since 2013, but back then they were constantly posting the dumbest shit. Guess that’s what coke does for ya.

There is no need for violence. As soon as trannies start chopping their body parts off, the timer is ticking before the meat gets fully butchered once and for all.

I'm trans. Ask me anything reddit.

>Also, trans rights are human rights.

reminder that this john mayer lookin nigga is now a chick

youtube.com/watch?v=XlpeDpAmkQM

Attached: 1541565206717.jpg (430x705, 42K)

DIGITS

what's with:
>the furries
>the diapers
>the weird childhood regression shit
>the weird religious shit
>gay crimers
>gneo gnotsey tran volxx
>grindcore and noise music fixation
>black lipstick
>general lack of fashion sense
>g/acc and that clout gang
>somethingawful
>philadelphia
>traaa
>speedrunning
>fixation on "vidya" and anime
>trying to recruit people
>preoccupation with lesbians who aren't into it

no idea
that's unironically my fetish
same as above
what?
because acab and all straights are bad
uhmm
it's patrician
as above
as above
what
no idea
what
what
what
anime and video games are fun
what
dunno

aight thanks

Human rights are an oxymoron and troons are an affront to God. I'm not worried though, secular whitoids don't breed and the global caliphate is going to happen, Inshallah.

Attached: Rene-guenon-1925.jpg (346x350, 31K)

/prod/fags keep meming this chick but those moog demos shes in are not bad and she like possessed and gauze which is worth some points in my book

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 175K)

anohni from antony and the johnsons

Attached: antony-the-johnsons.jpg (1024x512, 37K)

youre so dangerous user

Top kek now that you mention it holy shit

Wendy Carlos
everyone knows about her work on Moog synthesisers and the Tron/Clockwork Orange/The Shining soundtracks but fewer people seem to know about her pioneering work on microtonal scales
it's a shame the East Side Digital masters are so impossible to find except at inflated prices on Discogs

dailymotion.com/video/x2j1gy2

misquoted from a study with no control group because that's not what they were measuring in the first place