Thoughts on Billie eyelash?

Thoughts on Billie eyelash?

Attached: 8E62FDA5-D100-46E7-B35B-1278701A5293.jpg (750x750, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeednews.com/article/pdominguez/is-billie-eilish-really-that-weird
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

she exists

Her brother is more talented than her

Attached: BILLE.jpg (735x798, 88K)

Looks dead inside and out. Made one or two unique songs. I do not think all that much about her.

Ar...are you talking about me?

Attached: 1561058067533.jpg (1080x1074, 117K)

Female Post Malone.

we need a Shillie Eyelash version of Faggot subhuman piece of shit spamming Fantano threads ASAP. btw, her brother dates a girl that looks like his sister yikerooneys

Much more successful than any of the self loathing insignificant lumps of uselessness that put talented people down.

buzzfeednews.com/article/pdominguez/is-billie-eilish-really-that-weird

There are three things you should take away from this article (which is arguably a whitewash job):
>'ocean eyes' only went viral due to her brother's hollywood connections
>she's had a team of professionals around her from the start, even before she got signed
>her success wasn't just a fluke like she claims ad nauseum, but something carefully planned by the new industry higher-ups

Who asked you?
When you make your first million, get back to me, ok pal?

hahahahahah

Terrible

Literally retarded

Oh my. One and two word critiques. Well, I am no match for these Ivy League debate team wizards.

Kill yourself kike

If you bothered to read the article it clearly lays out why she’s NOT a plant. Her parents weren’t rich in fact they lost everything in the housing crash. She already had plenty of musical experience when she was signed given she was part of the LA Children’s Choir and sang with her brother’s band which already had a ton of clout locally. That’s not a plant that’s someone who made a name for herself locally and got signed because she had something to offer.

based bi succubus

Kike pr nonsense

succubi are supposed to be attractive

her parents are landlords and house flippers? fuck them hope they lose everything gentrifying white parasites. hope they get the maoist treatment

>they lost everything in the housing crash.
Because they were gentrifiers and house-flippers. This has been documented.

>She already had plenty of musical experience when she was signed given she was part of the LA Children’s Choir and sang with her brother’s band which already had a ton of clout locally.
Doing talent shows or whatever the hell she did isn't the same as being an active musician in an underground scene who works their way up the ladder. Her brother's connections are what got her signed, that's stated in the article itself. Ocean Eyes was never a viral smash but only rise to prominence with a major label-backing. That's the very essence of an industry plant.

Lana Del Rey for comparison got attacked as a plant since everyone assumed her dad's money is what got her signed (and that she was ripping off an underground subculture), despite the fact she genuinely had an underground presence and wrote notebooks worth of songs by the time Interscope took her in. The same can't be said of Billie.

She fucks niggers

Attached: 1566363774423.jpg (1200x1200, 1.1M)

To all the legit posters; don’t fall for the auto reply bots. They only exist to egg you on and keep the thread uncivilized. They are not real.

She looks like she smells and her music is so painfully boring. Like Lorde but bad.
The instrumental to Bad Guy is great but her vocals are so flaccid.

Get out of here marketing fag. Nobody likes this cunt here, stop forcing it.

I'm calling it now: after the revolution all industry plants who got signed due to money and connections get struggle sessions.