I wish i could have saved this lil nigga in some sort of time machine

i wish i could have saved this lil nigga in some sort of time machine

Attached: A9B1BB39-B38B-46C1-8A12-183768D5AEE3.jpg (640x560, 61K)

I would have saved him then thrown him into the path of a BASED combine harvester

Jahseh was essentially a clout martyr.

Everyone is claiming this was a random robbery, but it's clear what was actually happening: his killers were driven to take his life solely for the sake of clout. They wanted infamy of their own and found it in gunning down a 20-year old.

As Jah was taking his final breath, he was surrounded by kids taking video and pictures of him. Why? For clout. No one was taking his pulse, no one was calling 911, everyone was standing around with their phones out as his body was clinging to life.

The moral lesson of Jahseh's life story should be a cautionary tale of the horrors of social media and how it's fucked our society beyond belief.

RIP Jah. See you in Heaven...

he oncebeat a supposedly gay inmate to death for “staring” at him.

He also abused his wife. Which led to him getting the charges: aggravated battery on a pregnant victim, domestic battery by strangulation, false imprisonment and witness tampering.

people often say seperate the art from the artist. But what he has done has gone too far. xxxtentacion is just some dumb nigger who would have gone to jail anyways if he wasnt killed. I'm happy he's dead.

>is concerned about the gays and women
>is blatantly racist
what did he mean by this?

He was literally a "lil nigga" or a "small nigger" . Very tiny. Maybe one of the smallest musicians EVER. thoughts?

Attached: C82dKS5XYAQsxQd.jpg (749x926, 123K)

OH NO NO NONONONONO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>he was 5'6"
explains a lot

>there's a universe where Jah is alive

this

how lil was he?

he's not as short as my personal favorite musician

Attached: charles manson.jpg (220x275, 19K)

Sounds like a based nigger to me

When will these fucking manlets learn bros? Even if they somehow get lucky and achieve wealth or status they just get it stripped from them when they get gunned down in the streets by based heightchads.

Guy in the left looks like a friend I had in high school who got arrested for shoplifting

>everyone was standing around with their phones out
I won't deny his talent. I hated him when he was alive, but his death actually made me check his music out and it was actually pretty decent. I wasn't expecting to like his new singysongy bullshit because I prefer his old yelling shit with him and the GOAT Ski Mask but let's be real....that nigga was smoked already. No amount of pulse checking and CPR was going to save that nigga after they empty the clip.

>they didn't pick up his reboot card

Attached: 9k=.jpg (228x221, 6K)

he didnt beat him to death, he just hitteded him a lil before he raped him and then said im not gay, u are

he was breathing and turning blue if I recall correctly. I haven't watched the video since the day of because of how horrifying it is, but someone could have tried

He was in a coma and died at the hospital. He could have definitely been saved had people acted fast enough.

see

From what I recall the nigga was pronounced dead at the scene.
>horrifying
You must be new to the internet. I mean it was pretty fucked up to see him laid out, mouth agape like that, but I wouldn't call it "horrifying". The only thing in recent news that really hit me, was that shooting in Australia or New Zealand where that dude went from mosque to mosque fucking shit up.

I honestly recall him being pronounced dead and unresponsive at the scene. Either way, what is a bunch of 16-24 yr olds with absolutely no medical training going to do for him? I'm sure people had already called the cops because of the shots being fired, but there literally wasn't anything anybody could've done, besides risk more harm by moving him and driving him to the hospital themselves.

Even giving him "incorrect" CPR is better than nothing. The whole point of CPR is to get oxygen to the brain.