WHERE IS THE FUCKING LEAK

WHERE IS THE FUCKING LEAK

Attached: A6463BD0-ECC9-4C1C-8287-59B8D1FA50DE.jpg (752x440, 39K)

right here *unscrungles wobbler from speedo and pisses all over thread*

Shit dude it’s been 13+ years and we’re only 9 days away. Just be patient and wait it out

im really disappointed in the absence of a fake leak planted by the band to troll the fanbase.

a folk techno leak.

OP keeps reminding himself of the album when he needs to go and do something else for 9 days

this record is going to blow hard

Not as hard as your mother

It just sounds like 10000 days

what do u think fear inoculum was
the guys that wrote aenima did not wrap up a studio sesh recording that piece of shit feeling gratified

HELL YEAH DUDE TOOL LEAK THE FUCKIN ALBUM SICK IS FUCKIN SICK AHHHH

>2019
>Not leaking your shit on purpose to generate buzz before release

Release dates are a morbidly outdated concept. All music ends up free on Spotify anyway. Just release it when it's done.

>inb4 but muh hype machine tho

thats what i was assuming the fear inoculum single was

It has actually leaked this morning. It's out there - just 7 tracks though. Hard to find but worth the hunt. Its so fucking good

>implying this will leak

I hope it never comes out

Attached: 1531498291457.jpg (500x669, 45K)

its a sad sad fake news dear jaimscarr

Lying is bad for your soul, user. For shame.

Remember when 10k days leaked almost 2 months before release and everyone knew lyrics at Coachella

Based retard

BTFO

its going to be tired and uninspired just like the single.

you will listen and say, wow that really sounds like tool, they are doing all the tool things, hitting the drums alot, weird guitar sounds, jmk trying to sound clever, but then you'll say, wow that didnt do anything for me. its literally just boring noise no one cares about from a previous time when it used to matter

Yes.
t. One of the assholes at Coachella singing Vicarious and Jambi

this has to be the most overhyped album of all time. it's gonna be nothing more than 10,000 days 2.0 but with a heavily politicised twist.

I love tool but fuck this bullshit.

ya but 10,000 days was great absent a couple fillers

oh no I agree, I just mean it's probably going to be massively similar in overall style but the messages within will be more political probably.

>band have released a single single the past 13 years
>people make it is known tier predictions about the new album
lmao wat

you misunderestimate the delusion of once-relevant boomer musicians

Maynard looks fucking ridiculous nowadays lmao

>Its so fucking good
know how i know you're lying?